The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Hi everybody,

It's hard to believe, but I'm on the third day of BG's Cabernet Grape Parfait. It's like the ever ready bunny and needless to say, I love bunnies! :shock:

Gail

Last night I melted Baby Grace from Nene's. I really liked the scent but the throw was not strong. That seems to happen sometimes with the perfume dupes.

Today I'm melting Petal Pusher from Blue Gecko. This one smells wonderful and the throw is very good.

Afternoon melts include

Bissy's-Black Cherry

Yankee-Dune Grass

EW-Siren

Haley's-Fruit Slices

Still cleaning...

Hi all! Been out and about so the first scents of the day are:

K - Cool Citrus Basil - SH - A nice scent but I've smelled a better Cool Citrus Basil - this one almost seems like it's more perfume than herbs and citrus

LR - Amber Woods - Cozy Cottage - Now this one is an awesome scent....unfortunately it's also very light

BR - Salty Sea Air - Everyday Whims - This one was a swap with a CF friend - Thanks friend! I'm loving this strong scent - feels like I'm smelling the ocean.

Bathroom - Melting the remainder of the two Haley's Gardenia Lily votives - they didn't burn quite as cleanly as the AMS chunk votives do.

Also burning my Illuminations Acacia jar in the bath.

Hello,

Today's scents are:

Pacifica - Thai Lemongrass votive

Warm Glow - Lemon Creme pillar

HoT - Arrow in my Heart melt

EW - Citrus Linen H2O

These have been on a while so I'm about to change these out for:

Blue Sugar - EW

V-Day Blues - HoT

My avatar is my cat, Ginger. :shock: She just posed for this photo today.

By pose, I mean stuck out her tongue at me.

Too cute, Jules. She seems to be saying, "what the hell are you lookin' at?"

Still burning my new candles. My, the Mac & Peach is wonderful! Also threw on a tart-Busy Bee's Turn the Lights Down. Very nice scent, although not sure what I'm smelling.

Cute photo, Jules! And Hawaiian Thunder was really good. I don't see it on the website, but it was very tropical. I smelled some pineapple and then some fresh, clean scent. Nice!

Melts are:

Sage & Citrus, K's Kreations

Spazztastic Melonballs, LOL

Breakfast with Grandma, GHBT

Heaven, GHBT

Cranberry Crumble, Gramma Fran's

Caribbean Pear, CCCC

Jules - Ginger looks like a sweetie. Such a purdy gurl. She's not sticking her tongue out at ya....just gettin ready to give you a slurpy scratchy kiss. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Melting Nene's Vanilla Sugar Cookie.

Hi CF friends! [smilie=th_yourock]

Well, after doing some major gardening and then showering and running around doing some errands, then coming home and making dinner....I am DONE!!!! Stick a fork in me!

Jules, Ginger is so cute....her face markings are the same as my Whiskers! Love that pic with her sticking out her tongue! I have one of those Lemon Bliss WG hearth candles too.

cyn, okay, I am losing it....I read Spazztastic Melonballs as Spazztastic Meatballs!

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

slpit, every time I read your posts, I think I've GOT to try Cheryl's!! I've looked at her site many times, but get overwhelmed with the scent list! I have been taking notes when you rave about one of her scents though!!

Here's the run down of what I have melting/burning throughout the house right now....

Can-Do ~ Dad's Cucumbers & Cream melt....so good, I am glad I ordered a 6 pack of this one the other day.....I've had it going in my plug-in melter and it's lasted ALL day!

Warm Glow ~ Italian Wedding Cake hearth candle...almost gone....I like this scent a lot!

Partylite ~ two Lemongrass square votives...not much scent, but burn well and looks pretty!

GC ~ Sugar Cookie jar...Yummers!

Colonial ~ Cucumber Melon jar...almost gone and still Awesome!

White Barn ~ Passionfruit & Guava jar...almost gone too. These 3 wick jars burn so cleanly!

Illuminations ~ Meyer Lemon pillar...another almost gone!

Umm, I think that's it.....I'm sort of on a mission to finish up some of these candles so I can start some new ones in my stash!

Have a great evening!

Loving that kitty avatar Jules!

For the evening-just put on

Soy Lovely-Cucumber Melon(not getting a thing from it though)

Have a great night and good weekend all.

Tonight's melts are

YC Black cherry

Can-Do Black Raspberry Vanilla

GHBT Raspberry Sorbet

Jules...Ginger is so cute,she looks like a sweetheart!

Hope everyone has a nice evening

Thank you. I think ginger's picture looks like a kitty mug shot. She looks guilty of something. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I decided against the Blue scents tonight and instead went with:

CYS Peach Fizzer

EW Orange Chiffon Cake

WG - Lemon Bliss Hearth candle. I've had this out of its wrapper for months on display so it was time to light it up. Thanks for the correct name too. I couldn't remember offhand what it was called.

cyn, okay, I am losing it....I read Spazztastic Melonballs as Spazztastic Meatballs!

That's funny Aria...I did the same thing and then I went over to LOL to see what the description was. [smilie=th_yourock]

Burning Peach Buttercream Cookie by CYS tonight....filling the house up nicely. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Thank you. I think ginger's picture looks like a kitty mug shot. She looks guilty of something. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

She kinda does look guilty. Like she's got some 'splainin to do. [smilie=th_yourock] You need to give the pic a cute caption. Do you know about icanhascheezburger.com - ? Some really cute and funny kitty pics.

Last scents of the day are:

K - Island Guava - YC - An ok scent but not one of my favorites - fortunately I only got a few.

LR - Plumeria - Bridgewater - A really nice moderately strong scent but not a true plumeria. I would call this one a mildly spicy floral rather than a plumeria.

BR - French Gardenia - This one reminds me of Tyler's French Marlet - very nice floral scent.

Bathroom - Sandalwood Rose - Nene's - A very nice moderately strong scent.

Still burning my Illuminations Acacia jar in the bath.

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

For this evening DH and the kids chose Sticky Cinnamon Buns from Scentsy. More cinnamon than bun. Also have Cake Bake from Pine Point in the kids' bedrooms and Cactus & Sea Salt from Pure Scents in the powder room. These are lighter scents and do better in smaller rooms.