The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

I am also melting a Plumeria - from Scent Chips - and it has an odd musty smell that I really don't think you get in the flower! :oops:

I also have Harvest Glow - Beach Breezes going. It is like Sun and Sand - but I like this one a little better.

Cat - we also have a money pit! Dang - Everything is more time and money than you expect.

Hi! Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Buttermilk Pancakes...mmmmm! I'm burning YC's Sweet Strawberry and Mountain Lake.

Cat, how did it go?

Pink Champagne candle - Pure Scents. Beautiful scent.

Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies - LOL. Yummy delicious! Not too much cinnamon.

Red Macintosh Apple - GHBT. Yummy.

Lavender - GHBT. Not smelling much.

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Dream Soy. Don't smell a thing.

The worst part of negotiations is waiting. So we gave our final offer and now we are waiting to see if he is going to take it or not. Geesh-he sounded like he was ready to sign yesterday, and today he is "taking more time before he signs".

Still waiting. If it doesn't go, oh well-it wasn't meant to.

Haven't put anything new on for the night-will do that later.

Hope you all have a fantastic night.

I wasn't liking the LR scent and the K and BR scents fizzled out pretty quickly so I put on:

K - First Frost - Soy Lovely - I'm not sure if i'm going to like this one either, although I can smell mint...

LR - Crystal Sunshine - CFTKR - This is one of the many samples that Carol is nice enough to send and it's a good one - here's the scent description - a unique blend of sweet grapefruit combines with the delicate touch of honeysuckle with tones of warm crisp greenery and hints of musk

BR - Lavender Berry - CCCC - Not getting much from this one so far but it's still melting so we'll see...it seems like it's going to be a lighter scent though.

Soy Lovely's faux Plumeria is still going nicely in the bathroom. I like it but it isn't plumeria. :oops:

For the night I decided on some homey comfort scents.

Apple Clove Butter-CFTKR

Christmas Cabin-Crosscreek

Hearth & Home-LOL

Home for the Holidays-Candledippers

Goodnight all.

I'm melting CFTKR - Banana Berry.

Nice fruity scent. Strong with a great throw!

I'm sending you good vibes, Cat!

Bayleaf & Black Pepper, GHBT. Love this.

Cherry Chip Cake, Can Do.

Caramelized Pralines, Tara's.

Warm Apple Pie & Gardenia, Coral Dolphin.

ETA: I had to dump Cherry Chip Cake. I liked it before, but melted it in a different room. I was using two in my master bedroom tonight and got a cherry medicinal smell. I wasn't going to be able to sleep with that, so changed out to Hey, Sugar from LOL. Niiiice!

[smilie=th_insane] Good Morning!

I lit my GC Sugar Cookie jar and that's it so far.....it does smell good though!

I've got a bunch of gardening to do today.....pulling some weeds and spreading some Preen & Green. I'm also starting a new flower bed and need to turn over the soil and work in some peat moss and compost.

Cat, please keep us posted on the house!

:? [smilie=th_bb20] :oops:

[smilie=th_bb20] ... although it is raining and has been gray for days... :oops:

I want some sun! [smilie=th_insane]

Melting Crossroad's Buttered Maple Syrup.... the perfect scent for this cold rainy day. If you like "foody" scents this one is a good morning one! Smells like someone is making pancakes for breakfast! :?

I admire your green thumb, Aria. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] I've tried twice to grow a vegetable garden but failed both times. I should stick with Air plants or Cactus.

Cyn, Hawaiian Thunder - what a great name! It sounds like a frozen drink.

This morning's scents are from HoT.

Gimme some Sugar

Orange Cranberry Sugar Toast

Good luck, Cat01. I hope you get some good news today. [smilie=th_insane]

Cat: I wish you well on your offer...Our home is also a Money Pit. Our cash goes mostly towards, either well, or septic or plumbing issues. It gets so old always having to put out money on stuff you can't actually see. I am melting EW-Angel. I've been going through my stash and trying to melt some different things. I hope everyone is having a nice Friday morning. I'm off to the grocery and maybe get around to buying some annuals for my front yard.

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Buttermilk Pancakes and Acai Berry. Both are fantastic. DD's Good Morning candle is also burning.

Good morning!

Melts are

Can Do Vanilla apple

GHBT's Lemon Blossom

[smilie=th_insane]

Cat...I hope everything works out with your new house!

It's cloudy here this morning so I put on Comfortably Numb from LOL. Such a wonderful, homey scent.

skylar, love your avatar. My DD (11) loves Tinkerbell!

Cat, good luck with the house!

Cat...I hope you get some good news about the house!

Melting Pitashio Dream Cake from AMS. Love it!

Thanks everyone! I love all of the support we have for each other around here. It is great!

This morning I have started with Cranberry Yuzu-Candledippers

Will put more on as I clean today.

Hope you have a great day.