The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good morning: I am melting CHC- Cedar and Saffron. This is another favorite of mine. I hope everyone has a great morning Time for coffee. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Switched out scents to Bissy's Boutique -

Tropical Blast

Cucumber Splash

YC - Vanilla Lime

YC - Ocean Water pillar

Nice mix. The Cucumber is fresh smelling, and the Tropical is fruity.

This morning it's Sugar from Scentsy. The description says it's a blend of lemon drops and cotton candy, but I don't smell any lemon at all. I think it smells exactly like Pink Sugar. I love it!

Melting Butter Cake from Nene's. This one is making my kitchen smell so good! My Husband even noticed this one. It does smell just like cake, a re-order for me. :cry:

Morning Ladies and Gents-

Melting-

Sentsy-Cucumber Lime

Soy Lovely-Violet Lime

CFTKR-Cinnamon Orange Clove

Can Do-Baked Pumpkin

Just Right-Pumpkin Vanilla

Have a great day everyone.

Melting YC Sun and Sand in the bedroom (a bit too hawaiin tropic lotion for my nose...definitely a strong one though, can smell it through my allergies and down the hall)

CFKTR's Citrus Blast in the living room along with a Sparkling Lemon Jar candle and Porch lemonade votives from partylite, I am seriously craving some lemonade now!

Melting YC Sun and Sand in the bedroom (a bit too hawaiin tropic lotion for my nose...definitely a strong one though, can smell it through my allergies and down the hall)

CFKTR's Citrus Blast in the living room along with a Sparkling Lemon Jar candle and Porch lemonade votives from partylite, I am seriously craving some lemonade now!

Sun and Sand is one of my favorites. I especially like it from Melissa's Primitive Wicks. She has the strongest I have ever tried.

I'm melting GHBT's - Banana Nut Bread. Super Strong and it hasn't even cured.

Also, have on Lavender Cedarwood from Essential Elements.

Switched out scents to Bissy's Boutique -

Tropical Blast

Cucumber Splash

YC - Vanilla Lime

YC - Ocean Water pillar

Nice mix. The Cucumber is fresh smelling, and the Tropical is fruity.

Jules, are those tarts or oils you've got going there? I don't see any tarts on the Bissy's site.

Bigred, I managed to snag some tarts when she made them a while back. I don't think they are available all of the time.

Thanks Jules!

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Peach Lemon - Front Porch - A nice scent, more lemon than peach, that is filling the kitchen

LR - Indescribable - SH - Another test scent and it's nice but hard to describe, hence the name. [smilie=th_clap1]

BR - Haunted Heart - Cozy Cottage - A blend of pomegranate, fig and cedar. I've never smelled anything like this one and.....I'm kinda liking it!

Bathroom - Blackberry & Baltic Sea Amber - Nene's - A very nice moderately strong scent.

Also burning the remainder of the two Haley's Gardenia Lily votives in the bath.

[smilie=th_Whistle]

Hi everyone~

The last melts I put on at the house were:

Master: AMS Whipped Cream --I really like this one!

Office: AMS Trick or Treat --I like this one a lot too!

Small Bath: AMS Frosted Oatmeal Cookie--This is one fizzled out me really quickly...

Living Room: Can-Do Twinkies/ Haley's Snickerdoodle

Kitchen: Can-Do Cast Iron cookies --one of my favorites!

This afternoon's melts are

Living Room...Can-Do'a Sugar Butt

Bath...Barnegate Lighthouse candle from TTMS...light and fresh with a touch of Bergamot

Comp Room....An old freebie from LOL in Magnolia and Orange Blossom. Hope not too much Orange Blossom as this is not a fav of mine. The Magnolia seems to be coming through the strongest right now.

have a good one everyone

The stench of the Orange Blossom was too much for me. Replaced with Bella's Zucchini Bread....that is much, much better.

DH is in Atlanta working so DD and I are going on a road trip this afternoon. We're going to the new YC outlet and then out to dinner for a girls afternoon.

I changed over to Cotton Candy from Nene's, but this was too light for me, now I'm melting Lessie's Prim Wishes from Can-Do. This is great. Just like I remember!!