The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Hi all,

I'm melting Carol's Caramelized Pears. I want to bite it. Yum!

Happy Memorial Day everyone.

Gail

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! It's nice to take one day out of our busy lives and remember those who served, thank the ones who are serving our country now, and to remember our loved ones.

Finally I have a day at home! I am going to be on a melting frenzy today! It's not often I get to change out scents 4-5 times a day! ( : Whoo hoo!

Small Bath: Can-Do Country Store

Computer Room: Trick or Treat AMS

Master: Candy Cane Busy Bees, Candy Cane Haley's, and SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies

LR: Can-Do Twinkies/Haley's Snickerdoodle

Kitchen: Can-Do Cast Iron Cookies

I just added YC Sweet Strawberry, YC Cookies & Cream, Haley's German Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Maple Pecan, Snickerdoodle, Busy Bees Lemon Bundt Cake and Pink Frosting, and Can-Do Glazed Donuts to my line up! It's a crazy combination, but it smells fabulous in here! :lol: I can smell the inside of the house from the outside!

Holy Cow Berrie, thats a great boatload of scents you have melting there, it much smell great!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Thank you's to everyone who has served and are serving in our Armed Forces, helping to make our country safe!

Todays melt was Pineapple Lime from Front Porch, wowza is all I've gotta say. More pineapple than lime, but you can definitely smell the light lime scent.

Have a great day everyone!

Still have all the same scents going as before but I added CFTKR's Cinnamon Kissed Pear chunk votive to the mix in the BR - with EW's Cranberry Craze it smells so good in here right now!

ETA: I just changed out Rosa's Kiwi, which smelled great but didn't throw well, to YC's Kiwi Berries to match the YC jar I have burning in the kitchen.

Also, the Bridgewater Evergreen Rain and the EW Cranberry Craze are both awesome scents - I need to get more of these! They are both still going strong after 8 hours.

Thanks for the help today with my Can-do scents, guys. The one I liked most was an orange color so I think I had the correct one. Turns out it's a Downy dupe. I'm surprised I like is so much. Since I liked both scents, I ordered a six pack of each today. [smilie=th_thsignA]

I should go get some Downy in that scent for my clothes. [smilie=th_confused3]

Now I've got Can-do Lessies Paradise Island in and it smells great too.

Also EW - Pink Cashmere

Colonial - Orange flower & musk votives

Jason, are you digging that Carrot Cake from YC?

This evening:

LOL- Cinnamon Apple Delight in the FR (still going strong from earlier today)

Tommy Bahamas - Pineapple jar candle in the MBR

I've taken up residence in the MBR while DH and DSs are watching the Lakers in the FR. I'm reading and just plain relaxing.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

Changed scents for the evening. Now melting Vanilla Hazelnut from Pine Point and Black Magic from Illuminescents.

I had changed out the EW Cranberry Craze in the BR, which finally died out, to LOL's Banana Split but discovered that this was the first scent that I didn't like from LOL. It was strong like most all of LOL's tarts, but there was just something about it that I didn't like at all and I also didn't think it smelled anything like a banana split so I put on SH's Spa in it's place and this one is really good and strong - it smells almost exactly like Colonial's Seagrass, only much stronger.

I don't think anyone will ever like every scent a vendor carries, but until now I've really liked all the LOL scents I've tried. Thus ends the streak.... [smilie=th_confused3] [smilie=th_thsignA]

LOL is one of my favorite places, Bigred, but I've found some I don't care for from here. Sorry your streak came to an end. I don't think I've tried her Banana Split.

Finishing up with:

Energizing Citrus - Warm Impressions

Pink Lemonade - Heartland Herb. Love this!

Fresh Linen - The Tin Barn

LOL is one of my favorite places, Bigred, but I've found some I don't care for from here. Sorry your streak came to an end. I don't think I've tried her Banana Split.

Finishing up with:

LOL Cyn, I love how you always come up with these vendors I've never heard of before. Links please? Just so I can take a look see...

Switched out YC Ocean Water for LOL's Lavender in an attempt to calm my nerves and get my body in the mood for sleep after a life-threatening experience today. I'm not really able to talk about it yet because I am still in shock, plus I am about to go out of town for a week. But I might write about it when I get back, if I feel like it. Bottom line, I'm OK and so is everyone else.

[smilie=th_thsignA] [smilie=th_confused3]

Cmarie, I'm so glad you are alright. Have a safe and happy trip.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

Starring Fragrances - Drunken Caramel Toffee

from a swap buddy. Good scent

Can-Do Lessies Paradise Island relight - still strong

Finishing up with:

LOL Cyn, I love how you always come up with these vendors I've never heard of before. Links please? Just so I can take a look see...

bigred, Heartland Herb is closed. The other two I'm not sure about. Cyn?

Good Morning!

Back to school this morning for the kiddos. I'm up drinking coffee....lots!

I just started Carol's Banana Walnut Cake.....not much scent yet.

Yesterday I realized that there is a Swan Creek Candle outlet about 1/2 an hour away from me! Think I'll take a ride there later this week....and maybe come back with some nice wax p0rn!!!! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Good morning! Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend!

Early melts are CYS Summer Strawberries...yum

Rosa's Orange Chunk Cake....another yum

CFTKR Strawberry Bubblegum

Cmarie...Hope everything's O.K. with you!

Aria.....Let us know how the Swan Creek outlet store is,I also have one about a half hour away from me.My sister and I are thinking of going within the next couple of weeks!I hope they have the drizzle melts there,they look so deliicious!

Cmarie, I'm glad you're OK! I hope you enjoy your time out of town. We'll be thinking of you. [smilie=th_thsignA]

Aria's right, Bigred. Heartland Herb is closed. I only had the chance to order once from here and what I had was really, really good. I had a hard time getting my order, though, because it was right around the time I guess she decided to close up shop.

Looks like Tin Barn is OOB, too. I only had a handful of clamshells from here, but was not impressed.

You might have this one, but:

Warm Impressions - http://www.warmimpressions.com/ I've found some here I like. I love Tangerine Dreams.

This morning:

Pink Lemonade, Heartland Herb. Finished up the bag.

Chocolate Con Churros, Angie's. Yummy!

Baby Bee Buttermilk, Gramma Fran's

Redwood & Cedar, Fragrance Fantasy http://fragrance-fantasy.com/

Alli's Cupcakes, HoT

Hey everyone!! I am so off my schedule since DS came home from school. This morning I am melting Bellissima Bella. Also, I am finishing up my Busy Bee Bayleaf and Pepper woodwick in the bath . I need to get my spring annual flowers for some color in my front this week. I am so behind this year. I have tons of perennials in the back, so i don't have to worry about it. I hope everyone has a great day. I think alot of the kids will be out of school starting this week around here. Time to feed my babies!! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Hope all is well with cmarie. Some of the melts for today:

BG ~ Bel Vampiro (so surprised I really like this scent)

EW ~ Fruit Blast

LOL ~ Green Apple Caramel

Can-Do ~ Snowstorm

Turning off the Green Apple caramel and switching to Rocky Mountain Christmas(the caramel has a burnt smell that I don't like...I wonder if 24w is too high for this one) [smilie=th_confused3]

[smilie=th_thsignA]

Last night I melted Rose Noel from Front Porch. I liked it but wasn't really able to detect much rose.

This morning I'm melting Dad's Cucumbers N Cream from Can-Do. This is one of the best scents I've smelled in a long time. The weird thing is that I didn't even order it - it was a freebie. I'll definitely get more of this.

I'm glad you are okay cmarie. Take care.