The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Thanks Cyn.

Bigred, did you see that Colonial is retiring White Rose Truffle? Looks like many good scents are retiring. At least they are on sale.

Lavender Mist from Country Light is still smelling good so I've left it on this morning. My Wild Blueberry is fading fast though. next. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Switching out the Blueberry for Huckleberry Layne Butter Rum Allspice. ahhhhh.

LOL Jules, that scent has been retiring for 5 months now. I guess they have a large stock of it left still. This is one scent where the tart is actually better than the candle. I wouldn't buy another jar of it. I do still have about 10 tarts of it though and if I need more I can always get them from tartburners.com.

Good Morning! I still feel like I am trying to wake up... [smilie=th_12E9EC16] isn't even doing it for me today. After going through almost every tart I have at school, the kids decided on GHBT's Doodle Bug. Ohhh... good choice. This should perk me up.

This rainy afternoon I am melting Candledippers-redwood and Cedar. We'll be heading up to W.Lafayette this Sat. for oldest DS graduation Sunday morning at 9:30. I'm excited but where do we put the 4 years of crap he has accumulated. He is a Computer Graphics Technology major , so there will be lots of that kind of stuff coming home I'm sure. But, it will good to have him home if only for a little while.

Blue Lotus-Candledippers in both girls' bedrooms

Glazed Apple Danish-CFTKR

Snickerdoodle-Haley's

French Vanilla and Amber-Gentle Light

Cinderella-Rosa's

Have a great afternoon!

I have melting GHBT 7 Up Pound Cake. This smells great. I had 2 of these going and had to dump one of them. It had a horrible smell to it, almost like vomit. It was almost if the wax was spoiled. It could have been about 10 months old. Does wax get spoiled or does it just lose its scent? One of these tarts ( I assume it was the one on now) I just got about 2 weeks ago.

I have melting GHBT 7 Up Pound Cake. This smells great. I had 2 of these going and had to dump one of them. It had a horrible smell to it, almost like vomit. It was almost if the wax was spoiled. It could have been about 10 months old. Does wax get spoiled or does it just lose its scent? One of these tarts ( I assume it was the one on now) I just got about 2 weeks ago.

I hated the 7-Up Pound Cake from GHBT. I would never order it again. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good Afternoon! Sitting down to catch a breather here....I've been cleaning and decluttering all day. I'm enjoying watching all the birds in our yard. Love the hummingbirds....so, so cute!

This morning I melted Carol's Strawberry Sugar Cookie Noel.....I don't know about the cookie or noel, but it was a nice sweet strawberry scent.

Right now I have EW Blue Sugar going in two melters...one upstairs and one downstairs! Smells great!

Good idea Aria. I think I'll put on EW Blue Sugar tonight.

I've been out today helping my Mother with her Spring cleaning. As soon as I got home I put on HoT - Huck Finn Sugar Cane.

Coconut Lime Verbena from Blue Gecko in two melters (one scalloped tart cut in half). I shut off the other melters because this is taking over the entire house. A very nice, refreshing scent.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] Hello, Im melting LOLs Waterlily & Jasmine this afternoon.
How is this one, Cathy?

Oh its smells wonderful. Gonna be a fav for me. My DD loves it to. She said it smelled like her body cream. Really a good one. Ive loved all mine from Allison so far.

Trying to stick to another theme of scents. Yesterday's Paradise melts lasted a really long time and smelled so good! Today I'm trying to pull all Wintermint scents. DH always says it smells like toilet cleaner. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Can-Do ~ Wintemint

CD ~ Wintermint

I think someone asked about K's Kreations, and she is open. I remember Refreshing was a good one, and there was one called Island Holiday, but I don't see it on her scent list.

I changed the BR melter to SH's Blue Sugar. Tarrah asked me to test out some scents for her and this is one of them. It's good, but not great.

This is the 2nd Blue Sugar that I've melted (the other was from Can-Do) and I have to say I think it smells better cold than hot and it also smells much better in B&B products. I wonder how it would smell in a candle... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]