The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Have Jamaican me crazy by nessa's sweet scents melting and LOL Water Blossom & Ivy. I didn't care for Juicy Orange from yc either, but like alot of others.

Strange weather for this time of year here in Vegas. Cool, cloudy and it even rained this morning so I decided to go with Amish Harvest from Tuscadero's.

I have to disagree on the Juicy Orange that someone did NOT like. I enjoy that one alot. I have a tumbler and oil in that one. The oil is SO strong though. I have to light it for like 2 minutes and then put it out. Its all you really need. Must be a popular dislike though because YC did discontinue it.

!

Me me me! I am somebody! :) You can call me Hillary- or little Goblin

I think I may have gotten a bum one. And it wasn't that I disliked it--it was odd though because it was like Orange and heavy perfume, it just made me cough. Like the thick smell tendrils swirling into my throat and closing it off.

Is it suppose to have a perfume note?

Guest Anonymous

For the afternoon it's YC Fresh Cut Herbs (Yes, you read that right - for anyone who knows me as the 'soy snob' lol :)

Guest Anonymous
For the afternoon it's YC Fresh Cut Herbs (Yes, you read that right - for anyone who knows me as the 'soy snob' lol :lol:

Did you end up getting some new scents from Yankee? The Fresh Cut Herbs sounds wonderful...esp for today's weather!

I got quite a few YC scents today - fun stuff. I've always loved Yankee's scents, just not their candles....but the tarts could be another story. Though the price is outrageous compared to what I can get online....It was a splurge and one I won't do often.

The Fresh Cut Herbs, BTW is VERY strong - very 'earthy and green' (which I love) and it's definitely great for the weather we're having here this weekend.

I just changed the scent in the kitchen, and WOW, this is a GREAT scent! It's "Instant Karma" by Tuscadero's. I got a sample of this and LOVE it! It reminds me of an incense sort of scent, with a woodsy kind of tone to it.

Woa, when I finally place another order here, it will definately be with this scent!

:lol:

Finally some good weather here in New England, so I'm celebrating the start of summer with some summery scents. Earlier today it was Tahitian Daiquiri melts from Brown Bag, then I switched to Angie's Blueberry Cheesecake and Cherry Slush from Tuscadero's.

The kids and I like all of them, but DH hates the Cherry Slush - he says it smells like ant spray.

Have a good night everyone, and a safe & happy remainder of the Memorial Day weekend!

These will all change before the night owl bedtime:

Caramel Apple CHC not as strong as people say, but probably because in the bathroom where husband did it again...LOL

Lime Grapefruit CHC nice sample, just wish I had more. Very pleasant for bedroom!

Vaniila Lime YC good for combination

Lemon Chiffon B&J Creations Medium throw, wonderful scent, and gorgeous glass container for a nice room(Janet is an ebayer and soooo eager to please). I got two 16oz candles with extra strength and customized colors for 29.95!

I sure like to be alone with my scents cause it sure is hard to please everyone here.

:oops:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy memorial weekend!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Currently have Gramma Fran's blueberry muffins going - VERY strong as most blueberry scents are I've found.

Last night I had Grazia's Cactus and Sea Salt going in the bedroom and had to turn it off - too strong and a bit too 'perfumy' (surprisingly). Definitely strong though!

Good morning, everyone.

Black Irish - Angie's

Dogwood - Cottage Hill

I'm going to try to finish these two candles today: Sparkling Violets (SparklePuss) and French Market (McCarley's).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

Guest Anonymous

Congrats on your new puppy Heidi! Puppy breath isn't so bad - it's when they get

older - eeeuuwww! lol

Melting CFTKR pink sugar cupcake - good one!

I just put on:

Can-Do - Toilet Water

Candledippers - Raspberry Tomato Leaf

Archipelago Botanical candle Sugar Cane & Coconut in the loo.

Voluspa candle Enfleurage in the BR