The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

This afternoon and the rest of the evening have Pink Sugar by JarPot Candles, and have lemon zest with sparkling lemon by yc going.

Susan

Happy Monday to you all [smilie=th_confused3]

Today I am trying out one of the samples I got from Dew Drops Scents. It is Downy Rose & Violet. I started it up this morning in the electric and when I came back from music with my son, the whole house smelled sooooo good! This is a nice, clean, floral, fresh sheets kind of smell. I love it!

This afternoon hte melt is Dreamsicle in the palm feather wax from BusyBee....a wonderful full bodied true orange scent. In the comp room it is honeysuckle peach. The sun is out and the sky is clear but I fear the rains will be coming.

Haven't decided on the other melters yet.

Have a good evening everyone. [smilie=th_confused3]

[smilie=th_confused3]

I switched everything out for the afternoon. My mailman just delivered another little package for me and asked if I was doing some sort of aromatherapy thing. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Candles By Victoria - melts Apricot Freesia

Nene's - Lemon Squares

Blue Moon - Exotic Coconut

I have Zucchini Bread from Candle Haven in the kitchen and LR, Violet Lime from Soy Lovely in the MB and Tranquil Waters, also from Soy Lovely is in the powder room. Have a good evening, everyone!

This evening it is Can Do Sugar Wafers. I was at BB&B today and I bought a little tart tin--shiny--not non-stick for $.59 and I am using it on a flat warmer. It is working great. I have the flatter non stick ones but wanted to see how the wax comes out of just a plain one. I'll report on that tomorrow. It sure is putting out a great throw.

I've got Seminole Winds from Cheryl's in the MB and it's far better than I remembered - love it when that happens! Huckleberry Bramble from Crosscreek in the kitchen, burning Cobblestone's Mediteranean Fig candle in the living room, Jade's Tropical tarts in the laundry room and my favorite oil is going in the dining room, Garden of Eden by Candledippers. Good night all!

Good morning! It's supposed to be around 70 and sunny today, so it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous one. Yay!

In the living room, it's k's kreations birthday cake, in the kitchen it's candle-lite's hazelnut, in my bedroom it's beanpod's bird of paradise, and in the computer room it's yc's black raspberry.

Have a great day, everyone!

Am going to continue the overnight burn until I get off work this afternoon.

In the living room it is LOL's Midnight Rose an absolutely lovely, true rose scent with a big throw as well.

In the comp room it is CYS Mango Peach Coconut, on of my very favs of hers and lets you drift to a restful tropical island.

:?

I have Nene's Tea Party going in the living room this morning.

:? Have a super scented day!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning everyone! The sun is finally shining here and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.

I am melting Totally Vanilla from TS in the kitchen.

Jasmine from PI in the living and dining rooms.

Strawberry from PI in the computer room.

Have a wonderful day!

Zucchini Bread is still going strong in the kitchen/LR, but I had to turn off the Violet Lime in my bath. My daughter informed me that it's "disgusting". :? I'll melt it after she leaves for school!