The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

How are you feeling today, Mpfand? Better I hope.

Congratulations to you and your family.

This morning:

HL - Blue Berry Patch jar

HL - Blueberry Muffin melt that I forgot I had (Jason, it's wonderful. I think you will like it)

I hope everyone is feeling better today. :lol: Congrats. to Mama, DD and FSIL. This is my Chiropractor morning, so I am melting BG-Bellissima Bella. It is snowing a mixture and tonight it is suppose to be in the 20's. I fear for my flowering cherry, crabapple and many spring flowers survival. I have too many to cover. I hope everyone is having a good morning and I am lighting the blue this afternoon to keep the "sick bug" away ...

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Get well wishes to all who need it! Congrats Mamalana! This is the guy that is your "road trip buddy" right? Sounds like a great "catch"! Kim, I hope your trees and flowers stay strong and bounce right back!

I've got a weird mix going today, but I guess it's working cuz no one is complaining! (believe me, they would!) Melting: Kiss My Cupcake, Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes, Sugar Bits, CBV Cottage Garden (VERY strong and good), YC Kiwi Berries, and burning an OLD candle- YC Country Linen. I am haveing to "coddle" the darn thing though because it is not wanting to melt to the edges.

Have a good Monday!

Sheryl

Mama-what exciting news! And how great that she was the one who proposed.

Today's melt is GHBT's Watermelon Taffy. This is the first scent from this company I really love [smilie=th_anyminute] Only have 2 or 3 left to try, but could be worth a re-order just for this scent, unless other watermelons can be tracked down!

Have a great day everyone...heading off to work soon.

Sheryl,

NO, this is not my PSIL "road buddy". He and the younger DD have been together for three years. This is the older DD, and she just started dating this guy this year! She has had several long term relationships, that never reached this. I have to trust her to know that "this is the one!"

I have only met him twice. My gut feeling was good. She is 28, closer to 29. I am just trusting her on this. Besides, I only have so much breath to waste at my age! They are talking two years before marrying, so I am not panicking.

I am melting LOL's Sugared Blueberry Pancakes to start today!

Just put on Dark Candles vampire and nosferatu plus EW witchy woman. Before that were YC sweet melon and juicy watermelon. Both were duds. Overnight it was Rosa's passionfruit and tangerine. This was very good..authentic and strong throw!!!

I've started off with Rosa's Country Christmas. It has just started melting so don't know yet. If it is like the other one's I've melted it will be a good one.

Hi all. Congrats to your DD, Mamalana! And Mpfand, so sorry to hear about your awful day. I'm glad you got a prescription, hopefully it won't happen again.

Today it's remelt #2 of the lemon sugar & violet petits four scent from Mookie Doodle. This scent is really fabulous. Really hard to describe, it just smells awesome. I'd highly recommend it and I'm glad there's another one waiting in my stash.

Next I think I'll pop in something from EW, but that won't be until every last hint of scent is used up from this one!!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

P.S. Cat (the one with the Peeps avatar), if you like Peeps and the U.S. version of The Office, you should check out this contest!

http://www.officetally.com/the-office-peeps-contest-finalists

Guest scentedstamper

Oh sorry Lana! I get mixed up easily. (just ask my family!) Anyway, we'll hope for the best!

Just added a new YC 2 wick candle in Vanilla Lime I got during "buy 2 get one free". I like this scent.

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Whew! Well, I think I've found THE STRONGEST TARTS EVER! (at least , in my experience!) Had to turn the CBV Cottage Garden off for a bit. It is taking over everything! (smells GOOD, just strong) Bigred, have you tried this one? You may like it too. I have the mini "bud" tarts. Just 2 in a 24w Scentsy melter.

[smilie=th_anyminute]

Good day all !

Sheryl

:lol:

Today I'm melting

Pure Scents Vanilla Voodoo.....very nice!

YC candle in Home Sweet Home

Bridgewater Tart in Banana Nut bread

Mpfand...Hope you feel better soon

Lana....Congrats on your DD engagement!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

cat52 - I love the sparklies in your avatar!

Mama - what a gal! Congrats!

Hope you under the weather smellybuddies are doing better today.

Another really nice day here today! Melting Bissy's Kai type, very strong for such a little heart tart. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I'm feeling much better today. I just put on Cool Citrus Basil from Blue Gecko. What a wonderful, refreshing scent; just what I needed this morning! Have a great Monday, everyone! [smilie=th_anyminute]

cat52, I love your Peeps avatar! :lol:

Mama-what exciting news! And how great that she was the one who proposed.

Today's melt is GHBT's Watermelon Taffy. This is the first scent from this company I really love [smilie=th_anyminute] Only have 2 or 3 left to try, but could be worth a re-order just for this scent, unless other watermelons can be tracked down!

Have a great day everyone...heading off to work soon.

I love her watermelon taffy. I re-ordered it! I just put on lilac from GHBTs.

Have a great day everyone!

Burning Gold Canyon Apple Spice....love this one. And Tyler Warm Cinnamon.

Becky, so glad to hear you love the Apple Spice from GC. UPS man should be bringing mine up to me any minute! In the mean time, it's Country Store from Can-Do. I like it!

Lana, congrats on your DD's engagement! It sounds fast, but some times you just know!

Jules, mmmm.....I can't wait to get my Blueberry Muffin candle from HL. It's been a week now, where is it? [smilie=th_anyminute]

This is a first for me, but Lilac was so strong I had to unplug it here at work. I could have stood it, but I was worried someone in the office would say something. :shock:

This morning's melts were:

K - Waffle Cone - SH - A nice scent but nothing special

BR - Storm Watch - Aubrey's - This was a tart from the free sample offer she was running - the scent was decent but didn't last long - maybe they need more curing time

LR - Fresh Cut Grass - Prairie Soy - This one was actually quite nice and moderately strong - I would order it again.