The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

First day of Spring - woke up to snow?!

Had to melt Pineapple Paradise from Scentsy in FR

Tropical Escape from CFTKR in Kitchen and burning Yankees Sweet Pea and Vanilla (a bit florally, but OK). At least my house smells of summer!

Debbie

Downstairs I'm melting CFTKR's Bits of Honey...love it! I can't wait to dry my hair and start smelling.

Have a wonderful day guys and gals!

Good morning! Wow, spring already? The kids and I hung out at the park across the street from our house for a couple of hours yesterday, since it was over 70 degrees. Gorgeous, gorgeous weather! Today is supposed to be much cooler, so no park today. But, we sure enjoyed it yesterday.

On to the melting...

gourmet sugar cookie from bizzy b's

green apple from the serene dream shop

black cherry from mainstays

I hope you all have a wonderful day. It's Friday!!! [smilie=th_aola]

Hi Bigred-

That Laundered Linens is very strong and is still there this morning. So-if you like the laundry clean scents,then you will like this one.

Good Morning all!

I am melting-

Pity Pat's Pound Cake-Can Do

Pink Sugar Cake-Crosscreek

Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry-LOL

Have a good day!

Good morning and Happy Friday! [smilie=th_aola]

I've got a candle going this morning....Goose Creek Spice Cake....really nice.

I did some wall washing yesterday (I know, I am such a wild woman...lol) and was expecting the bucket of water to turn black from soot. Not at all! The water was slightly dingy, but not black. Anyone else worry about soot from candles?

Good morning and Happy Friday! [smilie=th_aola]

I've got a candle going this morning....Goose Creek Spice Cake....really nice.

I did some wall washing yesterday (I know, I am such a wild woman...lol) and was expecting the bucket of water to turn black from soot. Not at all! The water was slightly dingy, but not black. Anyone else worry about soot from candles?

I'm more worried about fingerprints made from dirty little boys who insist on wiping their hands on the walls. :lol: As for the soot, I've never noticed a problem with candles leaving any soot on my walls. My sil bought me a wall sconce for Christmas that holds a large jar, and I haven't hung it up yet (waiting to paint the living room), but I'm hoping that having a candle so close to the walls won't cause problems.

I've already changed scents today. (saving the CD Sea Petals for later)

I put on a Grumpy Girl to try it out. The wax is soft. more soy than paraffin in that para-soy blend?

GG - Hot Summer Nights - nice Honeysuckle, reminds me of CD - Southern Memories

Pacifica - small candle - Malibu Lemon Blossom - just lit it.

Illuminations - Spa Day jar

Good morning!

Starting out with

YC Blueberry Scone

Village Buttercream

Goose Creek Sugar Cookies

In my MB I have PinK sugared Mimosa by CFTKR...this is very pretty

Hope everyone has a nice Friday!

Happy Spring! [smilie=th_aola]

I always enjoy reading the weather reports from around the country. It's been beautiful here for a few days, highs in the 70's, sunny and clear. By Sunday it'll be 50 and rainy though, so I'm going to GET OUT THERE today. :lol:

I'm melting Eggnog from Nene. It's right up there with my newest fave, Sugared Spruce from Cross Creek. [smilie=th_OMG] it's good!

Have a happy Friday and a super Spring!

Gail

WHY OH WHY DO I Continue to order candles from people off of ebay thinking JUST MAYBE they will be good. I have gotten 3 candles this week from people off of ebay and NOPE OF COURSE NOT... NO SCENT. Makes me so mad at myself that I will never learn! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burning Clean Linen (IMO - SCENTLESS) Candle!

This morning I'm melting Carol's-patchouli and honey. This is a really nice scent. Today it is sunny and mid 50's, so time to run a few errands and go to the store.

It's 32 here today! Brrrr. Melting Birthday Cake by Carol.... it smells just like a cake baking :shock:

Not melting anything here, and doubt I'll be able to melt anything tonight. Taking my DD and 4 of her friends (all 14 year olds), to a Twilight (the move) party tonight at a Blockbuster store. They having all kinds of games and contests and then they will sell the video at midnight.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

It's in the 50's here today after having many days in the 70's. I have never had a problem with soot on the walls.

At school today I burned my new Goose Creek candle...it started throwing almost immediately...will definitely be getting more of these! :shock:

denimsway, I'm curious to know which candles you ordered from ebay that had no scent?

Burning 2 candles - KI - Vanilla Creme Crumb Cake and Grazia's Frosted Cinnabuns.

Melting EW - Orange Chiffon cake

Happy Spring all. I have another busy weekend, but hope the rest of you can sit back and relax. Today I have on Angel Food Cake from MTT. Pleasant scent, but so faint I can barely smell it. Oh well, I'm only going to be here a few more hours, so glad I'm not wasting a really good one. Hope everyone has a great day!

I am melting Sugar Cookie from AMS. This is left over from yesterday, and it is still going strong.

Dabbadooey, which sent do you have from Goose Creek? I won the sugar cookie scent. I haven't received it yet, so I was just curious how these candles are. Thanks !!

HELP!

I am posting here, because I figure this is the most read thread. I am off today, and I am itching to drive to Can-do Candles! The PSIL is willing to be my road buddy, but for the life of me I can't find any contact information for Can-do on her site!

It is a long enough trip that I don't want to get there and find she doesn't have many tarts in stock!

Can anyone give me an email address - or even better a phone number for her shop?

If you don't want to post the phone number here, my personal email is lana_clark@verizon.net. Maybe you could send it there. If we are going to go, we need to get on the road!

Thanks!

Ooh, Lana, if you go, have fun! Hope there are lots of tarts to sniff!

Lots of melts today-

LR-Sicilian Orange-YC

K-Spa Fresh YC candle and AMS Fruit Loops votive

BR-EE-Gingerbread and YC-Good Morning (one of my fav)

Bath-Beach Vacation-YC

Went to the YC store today with my coupon and got 25 tarts. My favorite is an oldie-Sicilian Orange...so good I NEED more!

HELP!

I am posting here, because I figure this is the most read thread. I am off today, and I am itching to drive to Can-do Candles! The PSIL is willing to be my road buddy, but for the life of me I can't find any contact information for Can-do on her site!

It is a long enough trip that I don't want to get there and find she doesn't have many tarts in stock!

Can anyone give me an email address - or even better a phone number for her shop?

If you don't want to post the phone number here, my personal email is lana_clark@verizon.net. Maybe you could send it there. If we are going to go, we need to get on the road!

Thanks!

Lana, I couldn't see any phone number on her site, either, only the address. Perhaps you could email her? Good luck.