The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

pink sugar from ghbt in living room

vanilla insanity in kitchen

christmas tree votive from candle-licious in bathroom

hazel nut candle from walmart in other bath

lavender and cedarwood in bedroom.

I had to change CFTKR's Fireside - it was nice at first but then I was smelling this very strong chemical fuel type smell (like a Sterno) and it was not pleasant at all so I figured while I was at it I might as well change out all the scents to:

K - Persimmon - Colonial - This is a very nice moderately strong fruit scent and should nicely compliment the Napa Valley jar I have burning in there.

LR - French Market - Cheryl's - This strong scent smells very similar to Tyler's French Market - a nice scent and it should compliment the YC Spring Bouquet and Velvet Petals jars I have burning in there

BR - Jasmine - Cheryl's - A strong very nice jasmine - should nicely compliment the Tyler Roses jar I have burning in here

Still burning Illuminations Bamboo Palm jar in the bath.

MsMeghan, hope you feel better soon! Spent most of the darn day in doctor's waiting rooms, so very glad to be back home with my smellies.

FP ~ Lemon Pucker

LOL ~ Victorian Garden

Looks like a got a package today [smilie=th_aa17], but haven't checked it.

bigred, would you check those YC tarts, and see if there are any real strong ones?

I would greatly appreciate you going through those.

[smilie=th_crying]

And why would I do that? :?

MsMeghann - hope U feel 100% better tomorrow! [smilie=th_aa17] I can't make out your new avatar...what R the bunnies saying? :?

Jules - love your avatar too. Don't think that lock & chain would stop me, tho. If I can still make out the #, I'm good to go...... [smilie=th_crying]

Melting AMS Cozy Christmas. Very good!

Changed over to GHBT Berry Sweet Cake.....this is scenting my whole kitchen and den. A re-order on this one for sure! [smilie=th_crying]

Tonight's melts are

CandleDippers Honey Graham Crackers......so good!

CFTKR's Black Cherry and Vanilla Cupcake

Have a nice evening !

MsMeghann - hope U feel 100% better tomorrow! [smilie=th_bounce] I can't make out your new avatar...what R the bunnies saying? :P

Jules - love your avatar too. Don't think that lock & chain would stop me, tho. If I can still make out the #, I'm good to go...... :lol:

Melting AMS Cozy Christmas. Very good!

Thanks, I think I'm getting there. I may have to change that avatar, Bunny on the left is saying my butt hurts, the left is saying what?? Left bunny has a bite out of its behind and right bunny is missing his head.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Evening ! I totally switched to florals a little earlier and it is even strong over my big pot of homemade spaghetti sauce! Melting: BG Petal Pusher (a freebie, and now on my "buy next" list- it is great!) and Crosscreek Flower Garden. (so nice, glad I just ordered more) Burning candles: CBV Gardenia and Sweet Rose. (these are GREAT- burning well and strong throw) Also a first time vendor for me, a candle (soy) from Things That Make Scents in Rose. I sometimes have trouble with an "off" smell from soy, but this is actually very nice and stronger than I expected.

Good night!

Sheryl

I'm relaxing tonight by melting English Lemon Curd and watching a special on a high school for the performing arts on MTV.

MsMeghan, hope you feel better soon! Spent most of the darn day in doctor's waiting rooms, so very glad to be back home with my smellies.

FP ~ Lemon Pucker

LOL ~ Victorian Garden

Looks like a got a package today [smilie=th_bounce], but haven't checked it.

bigred, would you check those YC tarts, and see if there are any real strong ones?

I would greatly appreciate you going through those.

:lol:

And why would I do that? :P

So I can use Jules credit card.

NeNe's ~ lemon squares

BG ~ Strawberry Jam Cheesecake

LOL ~ Strawberry Buttercream

CP ~ Lemon Biscotti

I better add that I was kidding about Jule's credit card. The written word doesn't always translate with humor. :lol:

It does smell good here tonight (really it does)

Good Morning.

I am melting Lime Cooler and Lemon Drops. Both are from Catskill Country Cupboard. I bought these melts last year for Easter. I thought that they were too cute to melt so I put them out for display in a little basket last year (chicks, bunnies and eggs). Since they are a year old.... time to melt them!

[smilie=th_aola]

First day of spring! [smilie=th_OMG] [smilie=snoopy] This morning i am melting two from Soy Lovely...ginger snap cookies and apple caramel crumble...unfortunately neither is putting out much scent1 [smilie=th_aola] :lol: