The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good morning! I have CFTKR's Original Sugar Cookie and Lemon Poppy Seed Cake melting away.

LLVV - I've been eyeing the Lemon Poppy Seed Cake [smilie=th_e3301ae2] - what are your thoughts on it? Was it different from other bakery lemons (poundcake, meringue pie, etc)?

Changed to EW's For the Love of Pumpkin :lol:

Sweet&spicy, I love Carol's tarts and I'm a huge huge fan of hers, but unfortunately this scent was a bust. I got no throw from it. I started it in a new melter. 18 watts and nothing. I moved it into my 24 watt melter and again nothing. I had high hopes for this one. There is a new lemon one that I got too and it smells really good cold but I haven't gotten around to melting it yet. I can't remember the name. I'll try and melt it for you tomorrow and report back.

Speaking of Carol, I melted fresh squeezed pineapple today and it was an awesome scent cold, but put out nada throw.

Now melting CFTKR lemon ice ~ hope it will be better!

Also AMS ~ Winter Garden (nice scent)

YC ~ Tahitian Tiarè Flower

Busy Bee ~ Tommy (type)

Nothing is throwing yet very big, but some of these babies just got started, so there is hope! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Guest scentedstamper

It has been a super busy Saturday, but still made time for melting!! For me it is, LOL Ambrosia Fruit Salad, AMS Strawberry Jam, Scentsy Sunkissed Citrus, and burning a GC Strawberry Shortcake candle.

Nighty night!

Sheryl

Ooooo...Heart - please post about the lemon ice? Can U tell I've been window shopping at Carols'? :lol:

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] The Lemon Ice is like taking the cake scent note out of her Lemon Snap Cake and adding a punch to it. It's a winner! Not even totally melted yet and it is good and strong! I guess I will be shopping again too since it is a sample tart. :lol:

Hey everyone, got to YC today and bought a bunch of tarts today with my coupon. They are coming out with a bunch of new scents on Wednesday, so I'll be going back.

This evenings melt was Apple Banana Cranberry from GHBT, the most amazing fruit scent, that started a massive throw almost immediately. Definitely a reorder.

Good morning! I finished Sticky Toffee Pudding last night (very nice). This morning we'll be smelling Baby Powder while eating our bagels (ahhh...one of the reasons I love living in NY...gotta have bagels and coffee in the morning).

Good morning! I finished Sticky Toffee Pudding last night (very nice). This morning we'll be smelling Baby Powder while eating our bagels (ahhh...one of the reasons I love living in NY...gotta have bagels and coffee in the morning).

Oh, I miss my NY bagels.... nothing like them anywhere else! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Enjoy your breakfast!

I am melting CFTKR's Pink Sugared Raspberries this morning. We will see how this one does. I melted Carol's Pink Apple a few weeks ago and I loved it. I have to be in the mood for a "pink". Also, I seem to like the pink blends.

Good morning!

Starting the day with

CFTKR's Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice

Can-Do's Country Apple

Village candle in Buttercream

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Good Morning! I'm trying a freebie from my last LOL order. It's called Comfortably Numb and it's delicious. I think it's a bakery scent, but it's not spicy and not overly sweet.

Good morning.

I had to shut down Blue Gecko's Lavender Silk after just an hour. It's wonderful and strong. I'll be melting it in small doses.

Colonial - Sun Drenched Herbs medium jar

Bizzy B's - Coconut Milk and Key Lime Pie two wick jar

Illuminations - Spa Day jar

LOL - Chocolovers melt relight

Happy Sunday everyone!

This morning I'm melting YC's Vanilla Lime.

Getting ready for our towns annual St. Patricks Day Parade. It starts on my block so I won't be going out for the rest of the day. My block looks like a disaster zone by the end of the day.

Good morning.

I had to shut down Blue Gecko's Lavender Silk after just an hour. It's wonderful and strong. I'll be melting it in small doses.

:cry: I only use one cube from a clamshell for Blue Gecko but for some scents you can even cut that one cube in 2 and still get strong scent.

I was going to melt some AMS tarts today but after seeing the email I decided to hoard them for a while since whatever I have is all that there is. Thankfully I had just placed a nice sized order. She will be so missed around here. I loved her stuff... :cry:

First melts of the day are:

K - Fruit Lupes - Spotted Hog - Smells just like the cereal

LR - Peaches & Orange Blossom - Bella's - This one is strong but I've smelled better.

BR - Cool Nights - CBV - This is a really nice scent but could be stronger.

Finishing up CBV Echoes from the Orient in the bath and I'm burning a YC votive.

Good morning,

LLVV, NY bagels and coffee, yum. Sounds like the perfect way to start the day!

"Comfortably Numb" What a cute name, Mpfand. I could go for being comfortably numb sometimes. :cry:

Sillysmom, do you enjoy the parade despite the inconvenience? I'd love a St. Paddy's Day parade on my street. Or maybe not. :?

I'm finishing up yesterday's Apple Jack & Peel from CFTKR. It's starting to fade after all the hours of melting yesterday, but it's still delightful!

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

Gail