The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Happy Birthday to your DD, Heidi!

First melts of the day (because the ones from last night have been going strong all morning):

K - Orang-A-Peel - CFTKR - A blend of oranges & bananas - a really nice scent

LR - Black Magic - CFTKR - another really good earthy type scent from Carol

BR - Spring Bouquet - YC - I got 10 of these in the mail today from ebay so I figured I should test one out - the scent is very nice but it isn't very strong at all. [smilie=th_bb24]

Hi everybody,

I'm melting Cake Bake from AMS. It is 100% dee-lish! All of your scents for today sound great. I wish we all lived near each other so we could have a progressive candle/melt smelling party, kind of like a progressive dinner, but without the calories! [smilie=th_wave]

I saw the moon and Venus last night, Jules. They were gorgeous!

And yes, I'm one of those who's been staring at Cat's avatar, waiting for the eyes to move. [smilie=th_bb24]

Happy weekend everyone!

Gail

Good day all. DD and I did some major shopping at the mall today. Since I have a back issue I decided it was time for some new shoes. I found a pair of black Coach sneakers on sale...$40 off regular price. With such a great deal I had to get the brown pair too since I always get my favorite shoes in both colors...typical New Yawker...black and brown.

DD shopped at Disney and got a new t-shirt for herself and her best friend who is coming to dinner tomorrow night with her family. They are such a wonderful family. I tried to get a Boos Block cutting board at Williams-Sonoma but they didn't have the one I wanted to I went online and got it. I looked in Yankee. They didn't have the new fruit scents so I didn't buy but the sales girl there gave me a coupon for those scents when they come in on March 24. She said I'm in there often enough...LOL.

I'm getting ready to melt Carol's Pink Sugared Lemon...OMG so good. Reminds me of Cherry Lemonade.

Cat, so glad you made it back home safely! I swear I just saw the kitty's eyes move in your avatar! I think I'm losing it.

Is this better?

[smilie=th_bb24]

Oh Cat, that is darling! I'm a huge dog person but I love those kitties too. Thanks for the smile, good job!

I'm a teeny bit proud of myself today because I figured out how to put up an avatar, something I was clueless about. There'll be no living with me now, I'm so cool! [smilie=th_bb24]

Gail

Great avatars!

Melting YC's Ocean Water. Dh and I slipped out for an hour for coffee and wound up at the mall. We went into Yankee and he couldn't believe the prices on the candles, lol. I told him about the coupons. He liked the ocean water so we bought a tart to try out. I've never tried it before.

Great avatars!

Melting YC's Ocean Water. Dh and I slipped out for an hour for coffee and wound up at the mall. We went into Yankee and he couldn't believe the prices on the candles, lol. I told him about the coupons. He liked the ocean water so we bought a tart to try out. I've never tried it before.

Ocean Water is my current favorite from YC, but then, I haven't tried the new Spring scents yet.

Love the avatars. Mine is what we saw last night.

This afternoon I'm melting TD-peppermint/eucalyptus.

What are TD melts like katz? Any good? The peppermint/eucalyptus caught my attention. [smilie=th_bb24]

Love those avatars Cat and puppylove! I like this cat better Cat. It's not as spooky as the other one. [smilie=th_wave]

Today's melts have been:

Busy Bee's Lemon Pie

CCCC's Jungle Love

LOL's Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies

Can-Do's Banana

Tyler's Pineapple Crush and Sour Cream Coffee Cake

Can-Do's Banana is the winner for today, and I'm not even a big banana fan!

Time to swtich to floral.

This afternoon I'm melting TD-peppermint/eucalyptus.

What are TD melts like katz? Any good? The peppermint/eucalyptus caught my attention. [smilie=th_bb24]

Love those avatars Cat and puppylove! I like this cat better Cat. It's not as spooky as the other one. [smilie=th_wave]

Today's melts have been:

Busy Bee's Lemon Pie

CCCC's Jungle Love

LOL's Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies

Can-Do's Banana

Tyler's Pineapple Crush and Sour Cream Coffee Cake

Can-Do's Banana is the winner for today, and I'm not even a big banana fan!

Time to swtich to floral.

TD?

I changed out YC's Spring Bouquet and decided to finally try B&BW's Dancing Waters - it's a really nice fresh clean type scent. The other two melters are still going strong.

I am determined to try out most of the scents from Blue Gecko order which arrived yesterday.

I already did today Strawberry Kiwi, Chocolate Raspeberry Moelleux and now I am enjoying Grappefruit Vanilla.

It's very good.

Good day all. DD and I did some major shopping at the mall today. Since I have a back issue I decided it was time for some new shoes. I found a pair of black Coach sneakers on sale...$40 off regular price. With such a great deal I had to get the brown pair too since I always get my favorite shoes in both colors...typical New Yawker...black and brown.

DD shopped at Disney and got a new t-shirt for herself and her best friend who is coming to dinner tomorrow night with her family. They are such a wonderful family. I tried to get a Boos Block cutting board at Williams-Sonoma but they didn't have the one I wanted to I went online and got it. I looked in Yankee. They didn't have the new fruit scents so I didn't buy but the sales girl there gave me a coupon for those scents when they come in on March 24. She said I'm in there often enough...LOL.

I'm getting ready to melt Carol's Pink Sugared Lemon...OMG so good. Reminds me of Cherry Lemonade.

Yankee has new fruit scents???

How could I have missed that. [smilie=th_bb24]

YC's new fruit scents are:

Island Guava - A tangy sweet surprise ... sun-ripened guava blended with grapefruit, orange, apple and peach

Kiwi Berries - The deliciously sweet scent of summer ... sliced kiwi with blueberries, cassis and raspberries.

They both sound pretty good

YC's new fruit scents are:

Island Guava - A tangy sweet surprise ... sun-ripened guava blended with grapefruit, orange, apple and peach

Kiwi Berries - The deliciously sweet scent of summer ... sliced kiwi with blueberries, cassis and raspberries.

They both sound pretty good

OMG, I am drooling already.

On the other side I have been rather dissapointed with strengh of Yankee lately. Seems like small home-based retailers can do a way better job.

Melts on this rainy, dreary Saturday...

YC lilac blossoms

Norman's ginger orange

EW chocolate mint

CHC jasmine vanilla

YC vanilla caramel

Busy Bee vanilla crunch

Angie's vanilla patchouli [smilie=th_bb24]

Cat - love the new avatar. It winked at me! [smilie=th_bb24] :roll:

Jules - thanks for showing the moon & Venus. How cool. It'll be too cloudy up here again tonight to see it. Can't have snow without clouds, ya know... [smilie=th_wave]

PuppyLove - is that your puppy? A corgie? Too cute!

Evening melt is BG's Spiced Cranberry. Smells mostly cranberry, not a lot of spice. I like it!

I'm melting EE-Nightmare. I love this scent.!! I'm waiting to see if there is anything I can't live without on SNS Etsy shops. Everyone have a good night.

I have thrown out so many tarts today [smilie=th_bb24] The only good melt today has been yaugh club from GHBT's. I wish I had gotten a ton of these.

I have thrown out so many tarts today [smilie=th_bb24] The only good melt today has been yaugh club from GHBT's. I wish I had gotten a ton of these.

I get days like that, too denim, when there is just one dud after another...

Tonight is an old YC - Calla Lily. Very nice still!

Changed out the other two melters to:

K - Orange Pomegranate - MTT

LR - Sweet Pea - MTT

The jury is still out on these two scents. Her wax is so hard to melt for some strange reason that this time I cut up the mini muffin tarts into small pieces, so we'll see if that helps. If the scents suck, like most of the rest of my order from her did, then I'll just change them out for something better. I only have 4 more scents from her so I am almost done with what has turned out to be the worst order I've gotten so far.

Still melting the awesome Dancing Waters from B&BW in the BR and I added my Colonial Gold Frankincense & Myrrh small two wick jar in the bath.