The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Guest scentedstamper

Feel better LLVV!

It was in the 70's today (it will get cold again) so I was in the mood for fresh scents. All melts: BG Lavender Vanilla, CBV Tuscan Herb, Crosscreek Spa and YC Sparkling Snow. They have even managed to over-power my big pot of pasta sauce for dinner!

Enjoy your evening friends!

Sheryl

I am enjoying Cheryl's Sangre de Grado again today. Such a beautiful scent.

I melted that one for the first time yesterday and it immediately became one of my favorites. It is indeed an awesome scent! Next time I order from Carol I'm getting a couple of bags of it.

Bigred, since earthy and florals seem to be your thing, you might like Cheryl's Essense of Jesus, Santa's Pipe, Merlin's Forest and Black Canyon. I am going to venture into florals, too. With all of your recent experience, what vendor would you recommend?

Tonight we have been enjoying Dragon's Blood from Can-Do....nice, relaxing type of scent. It's very strong too....I only used half a tart in my tealight melter.

Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's downstairs in the main living areas and French Kiss from Scentsy upstairs in the loft. Hope everyone's day is going well!

mpfand - what did U think of the Vanilla Sugar Seduction? Someone else on here (can't remember who-sorry! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ) really liked it. Is it a must have?

Melting CandleDippers Nana's Sugar Cookies

Sorry I'm so slow replying. I just got home from work and am catching up on the boards. I really like Vanilla Sugar Seduction. I mainly smell rich vanilla and caramel. I will probably order a bag of brittle the next time I place an order.

Can-Do's Honeydew melon is still going strong in one room.

Had to shut off CCCC's Love Spell (evidently don't like this scent)

Still trying to find florals and spicey scents I like. Evening melts added:

CFTKR ~ Merlin's Forest

LOL ~ Za Za Zu

CCCC ~ Amazing Grace

I think I will be easing my way back to foody scents before the evening is over. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I am enjoying Cheryl's Sangre de Grado again today. Such a beautiful scent.

I melted that one for the first time yesterday and it immediately became one of my favorites. It is indeed an awesome scent! Next time I order from Carol I'm getting a couple of bags of it.

Bigred, since earthy and florals seem to be your thing, you might like Cheryl's Essense of Jesus, Santa's Pipe, Merlin's Forest and Black Canyon. I am going to venture into florals, too. With all of your recent experience, what vendor would you recommend?

Essence of Jesus is on my list of scents to try from Cheryl. She sent me a sample of Black Canyon, I love CFTKR's Merlin's Forest and I will add Santa's Pipe to the list.

Best floral scents I've tried so far are:

Yankee :

Blue Hydrangea

Plumeria

Candles by Victoria:

Sweet Rose,

Cantaloupe Lily

Rose

Breath of Ireland

Gardenia

Sunshine

LOL:

Bathos

Lavender (best strongest truest lavender I've tried - it's like standing in a field of fresh lavender - truly awesome and relaxing)

Morning Glory & Honeysuckle

AMS:

Water Lily & Jasmine

Cherry Blossom

Sands of Morocco (this one is a floral/earthy blend my two favorite categories and it's my favorite from Christy so far)

Colonial:

Island Blossom

Pure Integrity:

Plumeria

First Bloom

Spotted Hog:

Freesia

Rose Merry Mint (a blend of roses, rosemary, mint and some background fruit scents - a complex scent but surprisingly very nice)

Cheryl's:

Ylang Ylang

Coral Lily

Sakura Cherry Blossom (this one is a more subtle scent but still great)

Dark Candles:

Black Rose

Arachne's Garden

Can-Do

Garden Terrace

I have many more florals that I haven't even tried yet but I always post what I'm melting as well as a mini review - this way I can let others know about good scents. From all the vendors I've ordered from so far, the ones with the largest selections of floral scents have to be Cheryl's, Dream Tarts (haven't melted any of these yet) and Candles by Victoria.

Hope that helps. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good morning!

Creme Brulee, Harvest Glow

Black Cherry Bomb, Heartland Herb

Iced Oatmeal Cookies, Heartland Herb

Banana Walnut Cake, HodgePodge

Hi all. Late night melts are:

Acai Berry-AMS: Nice, strong complex berry scent.

Wood Violet & Sugar Maple-CFTKR: Wow, what a unique scent! A bit floral, a bit woodsy, a bit sweet. Love it, and it's getting me excited about starting the spring scents!

Nice to know about the Wood Violet & Sugar Maple as I have one of those from one of Carol's samplers. Sounds good to me Jason.

Good morning! It's a MTT day here - dogwood in the computer room, lemon cake in the kitchen, mimosa in the living room, and lily in my bedroom.

My parents are coming for a visit today to celebrate Abby's (my dd) 13th birthday, which is tomorrow. We'll have a visit here at my house, and then head over to Golden Corral for lunch, which is Abby's favorite place to eat. It should be a lot of fun, and we're all looking forward to it. The boys are even helping with last minute house cleaning. LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! It's supposed to be over 70 here and beautiful.

This morning's melts are...

Nene's - Cinnamon Sugar Donuts - so fantastic!

Crosscreek - Blueberry Buckle - awesome blueberry scent with a touch of cinnamon.

It's cloudy and rainy here and I need more coffee... :lol:

:P :P [smilie=th_bb20]

WowHeidi 13 is a big birthday!! i hope y'all have a lovely day. I am melting Beaded hemp Baton Rouge other half from yesterday. This is a lovely scent. I have a couple of errands to run, including a trip to pick up samples from my doctor of Crestor. My Cholesterol was back up so he wants me to yes, TRY another med. I was so hoping not to have to go back on meds for this. Everyone have a great morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! Have a wonderful day! Heidi, your baby is now a teenager.

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Bermuda Triangle.

:lol:

I'm finishing yesterday's Apple Jack & Peel melt from AMS. This one was so strong when I first put it on, I thought I wouldn't like it but it mellowed out pretty quickly and has been yummy ever since!

Okay, so I'm a newbie and have only recently discovered melts. I definitely have "The Addiction" but it hasn't become "The Addiction Gone Wild" yet because I only have one melter so I can only melt one melt at a time. Hmmm, am I already starting to sound defensive about my new little habit? I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. :P

Heidi, I hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday! That's a milestone for sure!

Kim, sorry about your cholesterol. A common problem, dang it. I hope the new med does well for you!

Gail

Good morning all! I've still got AMS Hydrangea going from last night, added some tonka bean and mango tangerine votives in the kitchen. I'm loving my new votive holder from GC. Holds 12. Getting a good throw in the kitchen from so many votives!

Kim, I hope the new pill works for you and your cholesterol is better. Sorry that a pill had to be added to your daily routine.

Have a great Birthday Abby! Enjoy being a teenager!

Good Morning! Starting out with Pumpkin Donuts,Wedding Cake and Divinity Fudge all from the Spotted Hog.....my house smells like a bakery this a.m....YUMMY!I have to add these were sample scents I received from winning the monthly forum contest! I got like 20 some samples from SH and all smell wonderful! :shock:

• Happy 13th Birthday Abby! Hope you have a fun day!

Starting out the day with:

K - Honeysuckle - Can-Do - A nice honeysuckle scent

LR - Hydrangea - Can-Do - A nice hydrangea scent but not as good as YC Blue Hydrangea

BR - Rose Violet - Can-Do - This one is a very good floral blend

:shock:

The Can-do version of Hygrangea is really nice. I haven't tried the YC Blue version, but I've tried the regular one from them, and it's very close. I love them both.