The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Final melts of the night are:

K - Apple Cinnamon - MTT - much more a straight apple than a mix of apples & cinnamon to my nose

LR - Blue Sugar - MTT - this has been melting over an hour already and is still barely melted in a 24W combo melter! - yet another disappointment from MTT

BR - Strawberry Kiwi - Blue Gecko - This is one strong scent and I even cut the tart in half! A very nice fruity scent.

Good Monday morning everyone!

Recent melts are:

YC red berry and cedar... love it

NeNe's da lime and da coconut

Angel kisses Tara's Candle Cottage

sweet orange and chili pepper Tara's Candle Cottage

jasmine fig...an offbrand from Steinmart...love it in the candle...tart wasn't that great

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

For this morning, we are enjoying Baked Apple Pie from Ten Digit Creations and Carol's Apple Spice Cake...smells really wonderful in here.

Hey everyone, Just came back from mall walking, so I am melting HoT-Wood Coffee type and will be adding more scents after I clean my melters. i hope everyone is having a good Monday morning. it is cold here, I want some warm days and sun. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Adding AMS-Purple Haze votive

Guest scentedstamper

Good morning friends!

lana : can't wait to find out what you think of Blue Gecko! Please be sure to let us know what you got!

bigred : I liked BG Strawberry Kiwi so much I went back and ordered a 6 pack of tarts during the free shipping! (and yes, I cut that size in quarters to melt.) (nosey me wants to know what else you got!)

I'm in the mood for "fruity" scents today! (isn't it GREAT to have all these choices? LOL!)

Melting : CFTKR Plum Rhubarb (from a sampler- hope I can get more! It's nice), AMS Fresh Fruit Slices and SH Strawberry Crunch. Also back in BR a big favorite: CFTKR Pink Sugared Apples. (I have loved any "pink" from Carol that I have tried)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Sheryl

Both of my apple scents from earlier are nearly chasing me out of the house! Shutting off the melters for awhile..... [smilie=th_hmph]

Good morning friends!

lana : can't wait to find out what you think of Blue Gecko! Please be sure to let us know what you got!

bigred : I liked BG Strawberry Kiwi so much I went back and ordered a 6 pack of tarts during the free shipping! (and yes, I cut that size in quarters to melt.) (nosey me wants to know what else you got!)

I'm in the mood for "fruity" scents today! (isn't it GREAT to have all these choices? LOL!)

Melting : CFTKR Plum Rhubarb (from a sampler- hope I can get more! It's nice), AMS Fresh Fruit Slices and SH Strawberry Crunch. Also back in BR a big favorite: CFTKR Pink Sugared Apples. (I have loved any "pink" from Carol that I have tried)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_hmph] From Blue Gecko I got:

Bel Vampiro

Forever Alice

Bellissima Bella

Cool Citrus Basil

Fairys' Garden

Lavender Silk

Strawberry Kiwi

Victorian Violet & Rosewater Splash

Downy Lavender Vanilla

Raspberry Lilac

Laundered Linens (freebie)

Butterfly Garden

Sugared Raspberry Violets

Lilac Blossoms

Honeysuckle

Vanilla Almond Twist (freebie)

The Butterfly Garden, Sugared Raspberry Violets, Lilac Blossoms, Honeysuckle, Downy Lavender Vanilla and Raspberry Lilac are a floral sampler.

It's a small order just to try for the first time but so far from the cold sniff on all of them (the only one I've melted so far is the Strawberry Kiwi) I will definitely be ordering again. :shock:

Speaking of Blue Gecko...one of our office mates melted 1 cube of the Summer Lovin' - and yeowza! It about ran us all out of the office - I am 4 doors away and I had to ask her to turn it off for a bit! (Me! I did! Imagine that!) [smilie=th_hmph]

So for those of you that like strong, I'm just sayin....

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

What a great welcome back to school! I got both of my boxes from AMS, and my Scentsy order! All of the kids agreed, the cold sniff on Fruity Loops is DEAD ON!! We are all drooling for cereal! But instead we picked Fresh Cut Cantalope from Scentsy, and it is WONDEROUS!! Mmmm mmm mmm..... and it is just one cube of the clamshell, I will try and keep track of how long it lasts!

Have a great day everyone!!

At Sheryl's request, I am posting my just received Blue Gecko order here:

Bel Vampiro

Black Raspberry Vanilla (BBW)

Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux -

Creamy Peach Crumb Cake

Green Apple Pucker

Pomegranate Passion

Raspberry Lilac

Spiced Cranberry *NEW*

Spiced Pumpkin Brulee

Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs *NEW*

Victorian Violet & Rosewater Splash *NEW*

Sugared Raspberry Violets

Warm Apple Cider

I have started the Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux. The initial melt is nice. I am smelling both the chocolate and the raspberry.

I moved Cheryl's Lemon Bundt Cake into another room, as I was anxious to try the Blue Gecko. I liked it very much. I don't like wildly strong lemon, and I didn't think this was...the cake definitely also was present, just sweetening it enough for my taste.

You should all be proud of me. If you look at my list I was brave and moved a little out of my comfort zone of just "foodie" scents!

[smilie=th_hmph]