The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Sillysmom - glad your DD is feeling better! There are so many varieties of virus' going around right now. :)

Hmmm....Jules has been AWOL. Where ya at gurl? Come out...come out....where ever U are. (no need to holler ollie ollie in free [smilie=th_12E9EC16] ) Hope you're having fun somewhere....

Changed out to AMS Country Baked Bread. Another winner! I'm liking her scents but have found they're lasting about 5 hours. Not a problem, tho. I have a few others waiting in the wings.....

Burning AMS jar candle in Snickerdoodle. WOW, I love everything from AMS, ,jar candles, tarts and votives [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I have another order for 2 dozen votives that i can't wait to get. I ordered 12 of them in the new scent Granny's pie crust, YUMMMMMY :)

Burning candles tonight.

Warm Glow ~~ Evening Mocha

Polka Dot Candle Shoppe ~~ 5 votives going in Baked Apple Pie....

becky, the votive are burning very nicely....clean, no flickering, steady flame....however, I'm not smelling too much of the scent.....bummer....these are great looking and burning candles.

I am hoping the scents that i ordered are strong.....I also have a holder than burns 4 votives. I asked her which of her scents are the strongest either spicy/cinnamony or baking scents, and she recommended the autumn spice and cinnamon candies for cinnamony strong scents, and said the vanilla cake was strong. I am anxious to get them [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I am always looking for strong scented votives with a great burn. I am really loving the AMS votives, just placed another order last week for more of them. I have also been wanting to place an order for some of the Bridgewater votives, I like those also.

Changed back to melts:

K - MacIntosh Apple - AMS - The second best straight apple I've smelled besides Colonial's Apple Orchard candle

LR - Coconut Craze - AMS - I'm usually not crazy about coconut scents but this one isn't that bad

BR - Amber Velvet - Dark Candles - Yet another awesome scent from DC but I wish it was just a bit stronger

:P

Good morning! I'm burning YC's Garden Sweet Pea and melting Carol's Grapefruit & Mango. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Starting off the day with AMS~~Cake Bake

becky, I really like votives too. I love decorating with votive holders that hold multiple votives. It's great when you find votives that have lots of scent and throw well.

Aria...Have you seen the votive holder centerpiece that holds LOTS of votives in the new Gold Canyon Candles book? I LOVE that holder....actually been eyeing that one :P

This afternoon I've been melting CFTKR's Banana Flapjacks and Strawberry Flapjacks. Both are fabulous! I think that for tonight I'll melt Caramelized Apple Praline.

Hi LLVV! :P The Banana Flapjacks sounds yummy! Was this just the banana & pancake scent, or was there a maple note (syrup) to it, too?

Finished off the Chestnut Hill Lavender (kinda light) from last night and also had a Valerie Parr Hill candle in Lavender Vanilla going this morning. Then changed to CFTKR's Toffee Apple. While I love Carol's stuff, this scent wasn't for me. So, as soon as that fades a bit I'll put another scent on. Hmmm.....decisions....decisions. Ok - probably something bakery..... :?