The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good evening all!

Currently melting:

LR - Lemon Verbena - CFTKR - nice lemon scent

BR - Jack Frost - AMS - this one is great! Very cool and minty. This is the first tart I'm melting from AMS and I have to say it has great scent throw and scent strength.

Mamalana you beat me to it as I was going to post about Christy's email regarding the votives.

Have a good night all.

This evening I have melting LOL's Birthday Cake.....very strong and extra yummy!Upstairs CFTKR's Spiced Mulberry..a favorite from her.Have a nice night and stay safe .

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

LLVV hows things girl?

Tonights melts are GHBT Monkey Toots, OMG, I love this scent. I can smell the grapefruit, bananas, and just a fruity fun bunch of smells, don't smell the toots though lol. In the LR I'm melting YC Vanilla Lime, always good.

Have a great night all.

Sweet and Spicey-I LOVE Crosscreek's Apple Berry Crumble. I have it in a pack of grubby muffin tarts and need to order more! So deliciously strong and good.

Melting GHBT's Paradise Reef in two melters. Didn't realize that in my bakers dozen she included two of the same scent to replace ones she was out of. Oh well, getting a great throw from these. One is in a 25w melter the other in a TL melter.

Just ordered a Bella Strawberry Shortcake candle and a 12 votive votive holder from Gold Canyon. Found a code online for 25% off. Excited to try them. I've been collecting strawberry candles and melts to have during March when I light my humongous Warm Glow 3 wick in Strawberry Parfait.

Good evening, all. We had severe storms all afternoon and tornadoes in the northern suburbs. This is very early for severe weather, even for Oklahoma. Relaxing this evening with Berry Sweet Cakes from CFTKR (so yummy) and Cumcumber Ivy Mint from AMS (very unique scent.)

I didn't get the emal from AMS concerning the votives. What did it say?

Recent melting:

NeNe's white almond biscotti

CYS balsam berry

Busy Bee blueberry muffin

Bizzy B's cinnamon strudel and clementine spice

Angies witches brew

This fine morning, I'm melting:

Busy Bee - Pink Mulberry

and burning:

Bridgewater jar in Bridgewater scent

Colonial jar in Moroccan Spice

WG - Blueberry (still)

Good morning all!

First melts of the day are:

LR - Island Fresh Gain - AMS - laundry detergent scent is actually not bad

BR - Lavender - LOL - a beautiful strong true lavender scent

Today I should be getting my Candles by Victoria order.

Have a great day everyone!

This fine morning, I'm melting:

Busy Bee - Pink Mulberry

and burning:

Bridgewater jar in Bridgewater scent

Colonial jar in Moroccan Spice

WG - Blueberry (still)

Hi Juletones, how is the Colonial Moroccan Spice? I've had my eye on that one but wasn't sure if it would be good.

AMS - Cake Bake - a nice vanilla scent

AMS - Hello Sugar - wonderful sweet lemon scent....delish!

Both smell great. My first time trying this vendor and I am very impressed! Her packaging is just adorable.

Have a great day! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Hi Juletones, how is the Colonial Moroccan Spice? I've had my eye on that one but wasn't sure if it would be good.

It's a spice without the bakery, but the vanilla sweetens it up some. I'm a sucker for Ginger scents so I like this. It's similar to Colonial's other scent called Indian Summer.

Good Morning: This morning I'm burning AMS-Iced Oatmeal Cookie and finishing basil sage mint. I am going to burn the last 2 votives to see how they do today. Christy asked if I would be willing to test parrafin votives, which I will, so we'll see how these do today. I am also melting Ten Digits Creations-cedarwood Vanilla- I really like this scent, a nice blend of both cedar and vanilla. I hope the storms are over. I do believe we're in for some high winds today. Have a great day.

I love Pink Licorice too! It's a really great scent. I melted it a lot during Halloween.

I'm still melting Vanilla Mint and Melon Mist. The melon one is great for today...a cheery scent for a beautiful day outside.

Hi All!

I am icing out the melters but when that is done I will be melting Missy's Tempting Tarts Apple Mango Tango. It is a beautiful spring like day here! Sick of the snow and ice.

Very bad morning! Just now started melting.

Lemon Pound Cake-AMS

Spruce Christmas Tree-Just Right

Elfie's Ice Cream Cake-HoT

Hope everyone has a good day.