The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Today was a big delivery day for me. I got my LOL order, my Missy's Tempting Tarts order and my CFTKR order. So many new awesome scents to choose from, but I chose to melt:

LR - Fresh Pear - Missy's TT - Great pear scent

BR - Bathos - LOL - Awesome scent and a new favorite

Have a great day all!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

LUCKY!! [smilie=th_cc24] I am jealous! I am glad the fresh pear is good, I ordered one of those as well. What does Bathos smell like?

Thanks all! I'm a happy guy today! I even cataloged all my scents so i can keep track of what I've ordered and what I like/don't like.

Bathos is a nice soft floral - a blend of violets and jasmine - it's really great

The pear is ok but it hasn't been melting all that long so we'll see when it gets hotter.

Today was a big delivery day for me. I got my LOL order, my Missy's Tempting Tarts order and my CFTKR order. So many new awesome scents to choose from, but I chose to melt:

LR - Fresh Pear - Missy's TT - Great pear scent

BR - Bathos - LOL - Awesome scent and a new favorite

Have a great day all!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Ooh, enjoy sniffing all your new scents BigRed...I get to do the same when I get home, my Carol's package should be waiting for me (CFKTR). Lots of new bakery goods to sniff...I haven't tried many of her bakery yet...new found love for me!

Six Feet Under has been amazing so far! My boyfriend and I watched the last 3 disks of season 3 yesterday, now to hope we can get season 4 quickly from the local library!

I started out with Buttery Gingerbread from Melissa this morning around 10:30... went to lunch and came back, and still couldn't smell anything, bummer cause the cold sniff was good, so I dumped it. I put in Pumpkin Nogg from LOL and it smells nice so far, very warm & cozy!

Guest scentedstamper

Good afternoon friends! Back to my beloved spicey/ bakery today. It's cold and windy here. Burning a GC candle in Apple Spice and melting : EW Welcome Home and Creme Brulee, CBV Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte , and Angie's Prairie Kitchen.

Sheryl

Good afternoon everyone; It is a gorgeous, sunny days in Indy. All of our snow has melted! YES!!! This afternoon i am melting LOL-Sienna Sky. This is a nice, soft scent. I'm also burning AMS-Snickerdoodle votive.

I'm burning downy scent from CBV. One of my favorite scents but it has been burning since 7:30 in this small office and I still can't smell it. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Does anyone know where to get a super strong FRESH scent that you can REALLY smell!

Crosscreek makes some really nice "Fresh" type scents that are very strong....Fresh Comfort, Clean Sheets, Fresh Laundry, Stone Washed Cotton and Sun Washed Linen are all super clean smelling and strong!

This afternoon I have Lemon Berry Crisp from LoL melting. Smells Great!

Good afternoon everyone; It is a gorgeous, sunny days in Indy. All of our snow has melted! YES!!! This afternoon i am melting LOL-Sienna Sky. This is a nice, soft scent. I'm also burning AMS-Snickerdoodle votive.

HI!!

How do you like your votives from AMS? I ordered 2 dozen, 1 in Red Velvet with the chunks, and the other Plain in Cabernet. I am so excited to get them, and I really hope they burn well. I have a big sconce that holds 9, and I love to have that lit up when company comes over. Snickerdoodle sounds delish..... mmmmmmmm [smilie=th_goodnight]

Darling: This is my second order from AMS and I really like their votives. The snickerdoodle smells so good. I am just starting Iced Oatmeal Cookies in my kitchen, so I let you know how I like this one.

Denim, gold canyon clean sheets is really strong! I am melting YC vanilla lavender..nice scent, but not very strong! I also have melting Busy Bee's creamy vanilla and cherry crum pie! [smilie=th_goodnight]

This afternoon I've got on Chipotle Cracked pecans from Candle Haven. Smells really good!! Also melting Nantucket Brier from AMS's. I really like this new fragrance Christy has! [smilie=th_happy096]

Melting Pumpkin brulee and Creme Brulee from Blue Gecko, yummmmmy [smilie=th_lmao-1]

I am totally LOVING this company's tarts.....i placed a 2nd order yesterday since free shipping was still going on.

[smilie=th_happy096]

I am melting Bridgewater's Red Hot Cinnamon... it's doing very well. I am trying to decide on a candle scent from them to try. I am leaning towards Welcome Home.

Orange Caramel Crumble from Cheryl.

Oh, oh, oh Eileen! I just ordered that one from her today. What is it like?

Mamalana, it is a really satisfying scent, like most of Cheryl's are. At first I can detect both the orange and the caramel but after about an hour, for me, the orange was gone, but it was very good as just a Caramel Crumble. I think you will be happy with it. [smilie=th_happy096]