The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good Afternoon All,

Since I stayed up til 5:00 am this morning sewing, I have to admit I am moving a little slower than even usual! Uh, I just about dunked a French Fry in my coffee instead of the ketchup. [smilie=th_a136]

(Reminder to self - don't attempt to perform any brain surgery today!)

I am starting out with CFTKR's Bushell of Fun.

BTW, I really, really liked her Cinnamon Strudel yesterday.

I am thinking seriously of taking advantage of the sale today at Cheryl's Candles. Can anyone offer any feedback. Just remember, I am a "foodie" and like my tarts to be "just barely short of singeing off nose hairs" strong.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

I have notices that both my AMS and Missy's Treats orders ship tomorrow.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Mamalana... you say sale and I am instantly interested! [smilie=th_balloons]

I looked up Cheyl's candles and she has a HUGE scent list, but I didn't see anything about a sale. Let me in on the secret! [smilie=th_e030]

Hi Everyone! DD and I are back from an afternoon out with my mom. She bought me 5 Yankee votives [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Right now I'm melting Carol's Hot Orange Danish and Vanilla Lime. Yummy! I haven't lit any of the votives yet but will as soon as I finish up what's in the votive holders right now.

Sheryl....wow! That's going to be a great trip!! I know your looking forward to it!

Today I'm melting Sticky Buns from Kountry at Heart Candles! Smells good!

Good Afternoon All,

Since I stayed up til 5:00 am this morning sewing, I have to admit I am moving a little slower than even usual! Uh, I just about dunked a French Fry in my coffee instead of the ketchup. [smilie=th_a136]

I am thinking seriously of taking advantage of the sale today at Cheryl's Candles. Can anyone offer any feedback. Just remember, I am a "foodie" and like my tarts to be "just barely short of singeing off nose hairs" strong.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I looked up Cheyl's candles and she has a HUGE scent list, but I didn't see anything about a sale. Let me in on the secret! [smilie=th_e030]

It's listed in the Sales section.

I just changed the LR melter to 7-Up Pound Cake from GHBT and I HATED it SOOO MUCH that I immediately threw it out and put Christmas Wreath from YC instead hoping the strong pine would get rid of the stench. [smilie=th_u53]

Hi Becky,

The Cinnabon candle isn't very strong. It is not bad, but definetely not crazy strong. The cold smell is stronger than the burning throw. I hope that makes sense. Hope this helps you.

Becky,

I bought one a few days ago, and returned it the next day after a three hour burn with NO throw discernible to my nose. Puzzle is right though, the cold throw is very nice. Don't be fooled!

This afternoon I'm melting YC Candied apple in both tart and candle and upstairs I have Nene's Tea Party going ....I love this one from her!

Good Afternoon All,

[smilie=th_thsignA]

:lol:

It's listed in the Sales section.

I just changed the LR melter to 7-Up Pound Cake from GHBT and I HATED it SOOO MUCH that I immediately threw it out and put Christmas Wreath from YC instead hoping the strong pine would get rid of the stench. [smilie=th_u53]

THANK YOU! I am sorry about your bad smell, but I bet pine will do the trick!

I know I am bored, and shopping is probably not the best way to cure that. I just want some quick turn around times, but I know I should hold off. I have 2 AMS orders coming, one from Missy, and just did a HUGE one from HoT. Do I really need Cheryl's too???Crud-ola, they will all show up and I will be drowning in wax! Besides I am still checking LOL everyday, if I don't get some more of my red velvet cake soon I will cry.

Good evening.

Yesterday I had Southern Memories from Candledippers on all afternoon and evening. It was wonderful. It is now my must have floral. My current favorite.

This morning was FM - Cafe Machiato

then switched to Arts & Hearts - Wild Fern

tonight it's PI - Cumcumber Melon (not really liking the melons)

It's cool here tonight. I think I will try to find a Fireside scent.

This evening I'm melting one of my fave's...Coffee with Santa from EW. Still melting Sticky Buns from Kountry at Heart Candles. I have let these cure for about 3 weeks and they are much stronger now. Just added Vanilla Bean Supreme from AMS's. Very good vanilla!! Have a nice evening everyone!

Hi Everyone! Tonight's melts are CFTKR's Vanilla Mint and if DH and I find something to agree upon watching on TV downstairs then the downstairs melt will be Christmas Candied Fruit.

My evening melts are -

CFTKR Lime Fluffers

CFTKR Frosted Lime Pie

I hope everyone enjoys their evening.

Candlelove, we're partners in "lime". :lol: Luv your lime scents.

After a day of cleaning and cooking a big dinner, we're relaxing with some Six Feet Under on DVD and candlelight. I'm melting a large 3 wick PL candle, YC Key Lime Pie housewarmer and YC Spa Fresh housewarmer jar.

Melts are FP-Gingerbread, FP-English Garden (awesome floral, very green undertones) and CYS How Do I Love Thee.

Tonight's very strong tart is Soy Indulgence - Pear Tranquility. It is on my reorder list!

Earlier melts from today -

Lemon Bay - Almond Cream

Lemon Bay - Amber Romance

CYS - Strawberry Jelly Roll