The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Hey everyone: Just finished a delicious dinner. DH cooked out steaks. They were so good, since this is the first time we've grilled out in 3 months or so. This evening I am burning AMS- Snickerdodle votive and EE-Voodoo Dust. I hope everyone is doing well and having a good evening.

Hello all! Today it's Country Apple Pie from Missy's. It's smells wonderful, there is only one problem: it smells NOTHING like apple pie. It's a macintosh scent. I'm wondering if it got mixed up or something. It's all good though, I love macintosh Hope everyone has a great day!

Jason, I ordered Country Apple Pie from Missy in a B&B and it smelled like Macintosh as well. I thought it was a mix up too, but I guess not. But I agree, it's nice.

Just put on "A Divine Rapture" by CYS and I love it. It's a combo of raspberry, strawberry and marshmallow between Red Velvet and White cake.

For this evening, I split a YC tart in half...Spa Fresh....Well, that one little half tart in my 40w bulb melter nearly blew the roof off of the joint!!!! Holy mackerel!!!! Way too strong and floral for me! I was expecting more of an herbal spa scent. YC says it has lavender, eucalyptus and mint. I smelled nothing but a heavy floral. I had to turn the melter off.

Decided to light my McCall's Country Store candle instead.

Melting Very Vanilla from Blue Gecko, (i am TOTALLY loving the Blue Gecko tarts, think i need to place one more small order during free ship) Very Vanilla from EW, and Caramel & Praline from EW.

Also have had my La-Tee-Da effusion lamp going with the La-Tee-Da Buttery Cake Batter oil..............My house is smelling so YUMMY this morning [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Hi all !

First melts of the day are:

LR - Cool Citrus Basil - GHBT - This one is actually a very nice crisp clean citrusy scent - A pleasant surprise

BR - Spiritual Awakening - GHBT - Another pleasant surprise - A nice floral/woody scent

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone! My puppy decided we slept in too long, so she pooed in the house and the smell almost killed us. So I started 3 Musketeers from LOL and now it smells wonderful. I have it going in the bedroom, and can smell it all the way out in the living room. You know it's good when my 4 year old asks "What smells like cookies?" [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

God morning. it's beautiful and the sun is shining here today. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] I'm finishing up some on-going scents this morning from last night. EE-Voodo Dust, CHC-Cedar and Saffron and AMS-snickerdoodle votive. I hope everyone has a great day.

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday !!!

I am melting Grammas Kitchen from Gramma Frans and Iced Cinnamon Rolls from AMS (not the best I have tried, but not bad)

Also burning Snickerdoodle candle from Cinnabon at Walmart and Kalua Cafe AuLait from CBV.

House is smelling yummy !! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Good Sunday morning! Just started Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy in the loft and kitchen/DR area. DH made belgium waffles for breakfast so there was no need to have anything melting while that yummy smell was still hanging in the air! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! (at least a little longer here in Mt time!) Back from church and poor DH came home early with a stomach bug. (he rarely gets sick)

It is unseasonably warm here for Feb., so I'm taking a break from Spicey/Bakery for a change. I've got quite a combo going, but it smells wonderful!!! Melting : CBV Strawberry Kiwi and also Blue Gecko in the same scent. ( quite different from each other, but blending nicely.) Also, LOL Sweet Commotion, Snow Baby, Vanilla Pudding (small sale tart) and Vanilla Wafer.

Have a great day! Gotta nurse DH back to health- leaving for a 5 day trip to the Bahamas the end of the week!

Sheryl

lovetopuzzle~

Are those Cinnabon Candles from Walmart pretty strong? I was @ Walmart today, and was going to buy one, but didn't. Just wondering?? I bought one of the Hazelnut Cream jars @ Walmart. Have bought this scent before and really like it.

Good Afternoon All,

Since I stayed up til 5:00 am this morning sewing, I have to admit I am moving a little slower than even usual! Uh, I just about dunked a French Fry in my coffee instead of the ketchup. [smilie=th_thsignA]

(Reminder to self - don't attempt to perform any brain surgery today!)

I am starting out with CFTKR's Bushell of Fun.

BTW, I really, really liked her Cinnamon Strudel yesterday.

I am thinking seriously of taking advantage of the sale today at Cheryl's Candles. Can anyone offer any feedback. Just remember, I am a "foodie" and like my tarts to be "just barely short of singeing off nose hairs" strong.

[smilie=th_balloons]

I have notices that both my AMS and Missy's Treats orders ship tomorrow.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]