The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Lana, That is funny about the mail trucks at your house. I get lots of comments here too.

Being away from the house is what triggered my B&B addiction. (that and these enablers) I can easily get a scent boost by applying some lotion or body mist.

LLVV, I saw on the evening news last night that USPS is considering stopping mail delivery on Tuesdays! Supposedly that's their slowest delivery day and they want to cut costs. I think they have a long ways to go before they can legally do that.

Debra, Pink Bayberries is so worth finding. [smilie=th_a194] It was great. I'd love to read what you think of your Pink blends.

So this morning, I'm going to the Islands. (without leaving home)

PI - Ocean Breeze melts

YC - Canary Island Banana jar

CHC - Key Lime Pie jar

Happy Thursday everyone.

I also saw that postage is going up again in May. :? This morning I've got madagascar vanilla oil going in two melters. This is from EW :)

[smilie=th_a194] Again? I'm stocking up on the "forever" stamps! Thanks for the info Dabba.

EW ~ Citrus Linen STILL going strong from last night.

LOL ~ Watermelon Taffy

Decided to add FP Homemade Strudel to my 24w combo melter....it's blending nicely with McCall's Country Store.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Off to a slow start here today; DH had to leave early and took "my shower time"! So far melting: CFTKR Country Spice, Mocha Cafe (from a sampler pack), EW Holiday Spice and Nene's Celtic Moonspice. OH, and a sample Riss sent from EW, Welcome Home- def. need to get more of this!!

Have a great day! Now, it's off to the shower for me!!!!!

Sheryl

Good morning! Dh, the kids, and I stayed up WAY too late last night, so I'm crawling this morning. The coffee can't get into me fast enough. LOL! [smilie=th_confused3] [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

So far, it's country clothesline from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room, and my kathy ireland cranberry mandarin candle on a warmer in the kitchen. The other melters are being iced as we speak.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hey everyone. I am looking out my window at the winter wonderland and the beautiful birds at our feeders this morning. Heart, I do believe that Barbie would melt "something pink" of course.!!! I have alot of dolls that are from the early 80's still in their boxes . They are in every closet in my home. I also have an antique cabinet in my living room that I have the vintage dolls displayed. I have the original #1 Barbie, as well as my own stash from when I was a kid. I think she is a #4 ponytail, and my Francie and Midge. Alot of the vintage ones have original outfits. I have bubblecuts, swirls, ponytails, (Truly Scrumptus (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) Skipper, Casey, Julia, Brad and lots more. I'll try to post a picture here someday. I 'll need help doing this, as I haven't mastered how to do all of that yet. Sorry for the babble!!!

This morning's melts are RGirl-pink pepperberry. This one is really good. Jules, I tried a bayleaf and pepper from Busy Bee that was awesome. I wonder if it is similar to pink bayberry. Also, my Cottage Hill-bamboo cabin is still going stron from yesterday. Luv this scent. I hope everyone has a good day.

Guest scentedstamper

Hi again! Well,the Mocha Cafe had to go! I'm just not fond of "chocolatey" scents. (unless they're being served to me on a pretty plate!) Lana , sweetie are you around? I think you would like it since you said you are discovering that you like chocolate/dessert scents! (again, it is CFTKR Mocha Cafe)

Replaced it with a sample from AMS- Banana Nut Bread. Wanting to try this because I'm seriously considering a second AMS order before free shipping ends!

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Kim, I almost forgot- your post triggered a "trip down memory lane" !! WAY back when the first Barbie with bendable limbs and "hair" came out, there was a toy store where I lived (grew up in Orlando, FL) that offered a trade-in : bring your "old" Barbie and get the "new" one for a discount and I remember my mom taking me and how excited I was! Yes, I am OLD compared to most of you who frequent this forum!!!!

Have a lovely day!

Sheryl

Alexis, I saw one of those Where Are They Now-type shows a while ago and they had Puck on it. He's actually married with children and living in the suburbs somewhere now!

Jason-lol, that is scary!

Almost as scary as Blago givin' his dillusional closing statement. This is better than a Lifetime movie. This guy is flippin' off his sociopathic rocker!!

I'm melting CFKTR's Vanilla of Pearl, nice very nice

I missed all of the Blago stuff. I wish I had seen it. It looks like good entertainment [smilie=th_confused3]

Still melting Teakwood Treasures. When DD and I get back later on I'm going to switch it with something else and fill up the upstairs melter.

Speaking of Blago, did anyone catch his interview with Cynthia McFadden on Nightline the other night? Pure comedy gold! He compared himself to the underdog in a Frank Capra movie!

Today I'm melting Apple Cinnamon-Missy's Tempting Tarts. Still too early to tell.

Blago?? I must be getting old [smilie=th_confused3]

Right now I"m melting Banana Cream Pie from Crosscreek and it's REALLY strong, and not a scent I'd usually go for so it has been a pleasant surprise.

Also melting GHBT's Lavender Apple - One of my stock favorites from Grandma. It's way strong too - wafting all over the upstairs and down to the living area just from a 14-watt melter too!