The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest stardustgirl

12 inches of snow on our deck! Last evening they were saying 3 to 6. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

My dogs are really fed up with not being let outside. Between the bitter cold and now the snow (over the head of the smaller one) they're stuck indoors. Poor dogs!

I'm melting 3 Candle-Licious peppermint votives and they're putting out a great throw.

Sounds like here Stardustgirl....we had about an inch on the ground yesterday morning. Weatherman was predicting 1-3 more inches, and it snowed allnight. I think we have around 7-8 inches.

Just added Almost Country's Baked Apples to my mix...it's lighter,but still nice.Thanks Cat! I will include that scent in my next order...sounds wonderful!

Stardust; We have about the same on the Southside. My Cottage Hill Creations order just came. Bless my mail guy's heart he brought it to my door even with the 12" of snow in my driveway. [smilie=th_326db8b3] I guess he knew I needed some new smellies. I have started CHC-Shortbread cookies andBamboo Cabin in my LR(luv this one). Stay safe everyone.

Guest scentedstamper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDE!!!!!!

It's a cold but sunny day here in NM. Melting: Crosscreek Cinnamon Crunch Cake, Celtic Moonspice, LOL Country Bake Shop, and CFTKR Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee and burning the remainder of an Illuminations twinlight candle in Eggnog.

Sheryl

Burning Gold Canyon Cinnamon candle trying a Cake Bake votive in my bedroom from AMS. LOTS of snow here, around 7 inches and it is COLD....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Hey Becky, just wondering, I melted my first tart from AMS last night, not much of a throw. Are they soy do you know. Did you let your cure? Anyone? Thanks

Happy Birthday, Jayde! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Melting Country Kitchen in the kitchen/DR and Cinnamon Sandalwood in the loft; both from Front Porch. In the powder room it's Fresh Cotton from Mainstays.

Hope everyone stays warm and safe!

Happy Birthday to Jayde! Yay! :lol: Enjoy your special day and make sure you get spoiled rotten!

I'm finishing up Southern Vanilla and getting ready to clean out the other tart dish. I'll change both of them to Teakwood Treasures (OMG so good) and Apple Sandalwood Ginger (an oldie from Carol but a new one for me...smells great cold).

Good morning! It isn't snowing here in Wyoming, but it is colder than snot! I just had to drive to a meeting and my car said -4! I am officially OVER winter, and ready for spring! I put in a Brandied Pears melt from Melissa's Primitive Wicks before I left, and when I came back, I smelled it all the way down the hallway! It is wonderful!

Happy Birthday Jayde!

:lol:

I've got LOL The Three Muskateers melting in the LR and B&BW Sea Island Cotton melting in the powder room....I used 1/4 of the tart and it smells beautiful in there. For a bigger area, I think 1/2 of the tart would do the trick. This tart is strong!

Good morning! It isn't snowing here in Wyoming, but it is colder than snot! I just had to drive to a meeting and my car said -4! I am officially OVER winter, and ready for spring! I put in a Brandied Pears melt from Melissa's Primitive Wicks before I left, and when I came back, I smelled it all the way down the hallway! It is wonderful!

First, I want to say :lol: to Jayde!!!!

Next, I want to welcome Darling to the boards and I want to know HOW COLD IS SNOT actually??????? lmao

I'm not melting anything yet, but I'll check it later when I get home!

Sillysmom: When I was a little girl, I knew that is was "cold as snot" when the boogers or snot froze in your nose very fast!! This happened alot walking out our long lane to catch the school bus. Maybe this is what darling1 means... I have only felt this two mornings here in Indy this season. :lol:

Also chiming in with a Happy Birthday to Jayde, and a big welcome to darlingj1!!

I'm only melting Cranberry Peppermint from Tuscadero's right now......I'm leaving soon so I just put out my Home for the Holidays candle from Cheryl's (still trying to use this up from Christmas but it's lasting FOREVER)....

Sillysmom: When I was a little girl, I knew that is was "cold as snot" when the boogers or snot froze in your nose very fast!! This happened alot walking out our long lane to catch the school bus. Maybe this is what darling1 means... I have only felt this two mornings here in Indy this season. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

HA HA! That is exactly what I mean by cold as snot!! We have this issue quite often in Wyoming! I still come to school every day (since I am a teacher) so these youthful saying never leave me! [smilie=thank_you]

I also need to say that my students did not agree with me on the brandied pears, they immediately came in and requested a switch, so now we have spiced cranberries from Melissa... not bad, not bad at all. What do you the rest of you do for work? And yes, I definetly think taking care of your own children counts as work!

darlingj1, I am a full time Mom to two boys. What do you teach?

I think I am going to switch scents pretty soon....the bakery scents are getting to me....I need a change.

Welcome to the group Darling1. My daughter is a first grade teacher and she is wore out every afternoon! Me....I stay home and keep my 3 and 4 year old Grandbabies. Yes...that is for sure work!! lol! I worked for years outside the home and it is really nice being able to stay home now.

Hello girls! I am an ED teacher at a high school, which stands for Emotionally Disabled, which basically boils down to the fact that I have the naughty kids. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] They are really not that bad, and in fact for the most part are hilarious, just extremely difficult to keep on track. I really do love my job. I also have a a 4 year old and a 5 year old, and after staying home with them for a few years I was totally ready to get back to work. I wish my mom would stay home and watch my kids... your daughter is very lucky!