The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

All day today I have been enjoying melting Victoria's Angelina, it is such a wonderful scent. Put it on at 7 this morning and it is still giving me scent.

I would like to let all of you here at the forum in on a little discovery I made. You can put a sample in a 20W melter, leave it in there for an hour and it has absolutely no effect on the quality of the soap, nor does it compromise the scent of the soap. It just simply makes the soap a little hot. I have only tried this with a Candle Dippers cranberry marmalade soap, which looks very much like a sample tart, therefore cannot vouch for any other brand. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

That is fabulous news indeed Eileen! I have done that one time with a sample. Turns out that real candy isn't a very good bath product either! Have a good night-and one good thing about your experiment-if you have achy muscles, that soap would feel very nice while hot!

I am ending the day with Sweet Dreams-EW

I am up way too early today! That's okay- I always get early to pamper the kids on their brithdays. My DD is turning 9 today!

I just put on French Vanilla and Amber-Gentle Light

Tropical White Musk-CFTKR

These are 2 of my very favorite scents!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Jules and Jason-so glad that you both were okay after your accidents yesterday.

Jason--we got 3" of snow last night but the storm has moved away from us.

Katz--hope you didn't get too much of the white stuff.

To all in the path of this monster storm (I see it is going clear to the east coast) be careful--it is a dangerous one.

This morning it is Crosscreek Pina Colada, Yankee Pineapple and Jasmine (candle) and soon I'll add a Yankee Coconut Bay votive to the mix.

Cat....hope your little girl has a wonderful Birthday!

Trep...here in Tennessee it's suppose to get bad here today...they have closed school

This morning I've started off with Frosted Lime Cupcakes from AMS's.

Burning Gold Canyon Cinnamon candle trying a Cake Bake votive in my bedroom from AMS. LOTS of snow here, around 7 inches and it is COLD....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Morning everyone! Once again ,we are getting snow,goodness we have had alot of it this year,I can't wait for spring .Melting Baked Apple Pie from Fragrant Blossoms and CFTKR's Cinnamon Apple Flapjacks.

Cat...How is Carol's Tropical white Musk?I've thought about ordering it ...sounds so good

I hope all of you with snow and/or in the path of the storm stay safe. It's times like these that I'm so thankful that I live in the south, and we rarely get snow. Our "big" snow last week was about 2-3 inches, and the whole city practically shut down. LOL!

This morning, it's raspberry lemonade from beanpod in my bedroom, country clothesline from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room, and a kathy ireland mandarin cranberry candle on a warmer in the kitchen. I haven't decided what I want in the living room yet. I guess I'll pick a scent when the kids and I go in there to do our school work.

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

We had snow here last night also. It is supposed to rain here later and it will be some mess!

Did not melt at all yesterday. Had tickets to "The View." Had a fun day in the city. Finally changed out the melters and have on AMS Grammy's Zucchini Bread in 3 melters. Got this at the free shipping sale since I heard all the rave reviews. Starting to smell already and I can tell it is going to be a good one.

No melting for me until tonight...just popping in to say hello and to wish everyone safe travels today if you have bad weather and have to go out there. I wish I didn't!

It's snowing here (looks like it has been snowing a good portion of the night as we have a few inches on the ground here (I live in NJ, close to NYC) and I'm just burning my favorite CC Apple Orchard while I wait for my MANY candle/melt orders to come in. This forum is a bad influence on me. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Big Red your right, this forum is a bad influence. I also am waiting for orders to come in. I am ordering from sites that I have never heard of before, but with some of the rave reviews I just had to try them. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

LOL! Exactly!

It's my Kathy Ireland Vanilla candle for now. It's a storm here too. We are supposed to get 8 inches or so. At least the temps are getting into the double digits.

Good Morning everyone.

Cat, Happy Birthday to your daughter. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Eileen, I've not melted a soap yet, but it would be easy to mistake a sample for a tart. I have mistaken lotion for cream soap. It didn't lather at all. [smilie=th_blij81]

DS is all better and was dancing around the room last night. Kids sure bounce back quickly.

This mornings scents are:

PI - Jasmine melts

YC - Berry Swirl jar

Bizzy B - Ocean jar

Pacifica - Avalon Juniper poured votive

Good morning all!

This morning I have one candle lit....OV Pink Cupcake. I also have one melter going while I ice down the others.....CYS - Orange Cinnamon Melts which smells downright delicious. The scent description says its a mixture of orange juice cake and cinnamon frosting. It is goooooood!!! Great blend.

Jules, glad to hear DS is dancing around! My youngest DS is sneezing and stuffy this morning...poor kiddo.

Lisa and everyone else who has to venture out in the winter weather, please be careful!

We are getting snow here....they are saying a couple of inches. It sure looks pretty from inside where it is warm and cozy. I don't have anywhere to go today, so I will be staying inside and melting! [smilie=th_blij81]

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

We have a winter wonderland this morning. I measured 11 inches. I need to go outside and feed my "feral:" kitties. Bigred-Everyone "enables" to please on the forum... [smilie=th_a194] Michele: I bet you had a great time yesterday. I would like to go to Oprah's show. Cat- Birthday hugs to you DD [smilie=th_blij81] This morning's scents are a carry over from last night. Nene's-Egyptian Musk, and rose girls-Celtic Moon. I plan to stay in, drink alot of [smilie=th_326db8b3] and call my Mom. Everyone be safe if out and about.

Cat...How is Carol's Tropical white Musk?I've thought about ordering it ...sounds so good

Skylar- It is one of my alltime favorites! It is a beautiful scent. So soothing and relaxing-when you walk in you say Aaaaaaaaaaaah! One of these tarts lasts for a long time-2 days minimum for me in a 24 watt combo. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Jayde-I will definitely show her when she gets home from school today. She loves to read this forum with me, and it will tickle her pink that you guys thought of her today. She tells me that she can't wait until she is old enough to start posting on here herself-priceless! My little tart queens!

Jules I am glad your kiddo is dancing again today-it is always so hard to see them sick!

I also wanted to add that I put on Pink Bubblegum-GHBT in the littlest DD's room this morning as well.

Birthday Cake-MB for Jayde's room today.

Happy b'day to your DD Cat! I love making the kids birthdays special. Enjoy!

Candledippers ~ blueberry cotton candy

HOT ~ apple blueberry blintzes

LOL ~ Victorian Garden (very strong..was on sale menu)

CFTKR ~ Orange blossom and linen

Hope everyone had a nice day!

Guest tammye

I hope everyone stays safe and warm with all the bad weather out there. Be careful if you have to go out in it.

[smilie=th_a194] [smilie=th_326db8b3] Happy birthday to Jayde! Love your name......it sounds special.....just like you are! [smilie=th_blij81]

SNOW DAY!!!! We were supposed to get 5" of snow overnight, but after 3" it turned to freezing rain. [smilie=th_blij81] I tried going to work but the roads were a sheet of ice and I turned around & came back home. It's supposed to turn back to snow, so there will be a layer of ice sandwiched between layers of snow. Oh....goody. [smilie=th_a194]

Melting GHBT's eggnog. Her's has a lot of rum to it. Good thing I'm not drinking it or I'd look like this.... :shock:

Everyone stay safe out there....