The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Thanks for the advice Trep! Who'da thought that combo would be that bad, huh? Must be the cold/snowy weather we're having - I have a pot of veg beef soup on, too. I just started Nene's eggnog. Hope I don't have an el-stinko combo like Trep did. :lol:

:lol:

Hey Candlefind buds, sorry I've been nuttier than a fruitcake and haven't had time this past week to make any posts but now I'm back and need to catch up!!! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting Angies Country Bazaar,EW's Country Berry Hotcakes, & SH Sinfully Vanilla

I'm burning Yankee's Eggnog and Gingerbread Candles, Illuminations Sugar Cookie, & CFKTR's Vanilla Bliss

Everything smells great together. I will say out of the hundreds of melts and candles I've gotten from CFTKR, this Vanilla Bliss candle must have been a dud pour. It has zero throw. I even feel bad saying that out loud but that's been 1 out of hundreds!!! Still the best and Damn Good!!!

Missed u guys and Hope all is well!!!!

I had on Vanilla Lavender from 2 of my favorite vendors-CCCC and CFTKR. They were great. This will be a new favorite scent of mine. Very nice! They kind of fizzled out in the middle if the second tealight.

On this very chilly evening I am burning YC Sugared Plums, PI Vanilla and my Sweet Liberty Cranbery Chutney candle. I loved the throw and look of this candle. I tried hugging it in its first few burns. I guess I did it wrong because this candle burned very unevenly. It is almost to the bottom. I guess I will cut it up when it is done and make melts out of the remainder. Really happy with this one. Still have Warm Glow Snickerdoodle, Evening Mocha and Caramel Corn left to try.

Hi everyone. I just got back from dinner at my Mom's a little while ago. It's *cold* out!

Tonight is CP's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. It's not as strong as I was expecting, but I do like it. I also have CP's Blueberry Muffin going in the bathroom.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend...

Hello,

I've still got Aged Merlot EE going in the BR

Full Moon White Ginger melting out here. It smells beautiful.

and a Warm Glow Blueberry something burning. I can't smell it at all, and since it's dark blue, it's not glowing either. But it is my blue for those in need, and I still like it.

I have CP Blackberry Jam butter cookie still melting from last night that is starting to fade. I'm going to replace it with CP Pumpkin Souffle (its much stronger and yummy).

Lisa, I want that blueberry muffin you have! :lol:

Melting LOL Toffee apple fritters. It's nice, but not rich enough of a scent for me.

Guest scentedstamper

Hello all! I hope those who have been ill are well on the mend and that everyone is staying warm! Had a nice day with the family. Church duties account for much of our day, but it's all good. This evening I am melting Crosscreek: Cinnamon and Cinnamon Crunch Cake, CFTKR Perfect Caramel Noel, and LOL Vanilla Fairy Tales and burning candles, GC: Vanilla Caramel Custard and Birthday Cake.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Sheryl

Melting Blackberry Fizz from Missy's Tempting Tarts. I really like this one. It is very strong and long lasting! Have a good night all!! :lol:

Went and saw a couple movies last night with my mom. Twilight & Revolutionary Road. Both were very good movies.

Currently on the melters are: Raspberry Violet by an UM vendor, Fresh Roses by Can-Do, Downy Roses & Violet by Dew Drops Scents, and a votive candle by Gold Canyon in the scent of Pillow Talk.

Relit YC's Garden Sweet Pea, love this scent too much to replace it. Also added YC Plumeria.

The Mountain Lake is a very manly scent, has a cologne like taste to it. Definitely right up there with evening air and midsummer's night. I need a jar in Sweet Pea before the sale is over...now to find one more new scent to get. Any other favorites for springtime?

I actually just finished a jar of the YC Garden Sweet Pea (it was a gift) and even though it smelled great there was more than a bit of wax left once it was done.

Currently I am burning Apple Orchard and Evening Breeze from Colonial, and I love both of them.

Currently I am burning Apple Orchard and Evening Breeze from Colonial, and I love both of them.

I luv Colonial's Evening Breeze. It's fantastic at night. Yay. Another Colonial Candle fan. [smilie=superman]

I luv Colonial's Evening Breeze. It's fantastic at night. Yay. Another Colonial Candle fan. [smilie=superman]

Are Colonial's melts good too? I just ordered some to try them out.

Yes, the Evening Breeze is fantastic but I wish it was just a bit stronger. Maybe the melts will be stronger.

I lurve them to, jules! Fresh Picked Cotton, Mmmmm! Cardamom - another Mmmmmmm!

Today has been a light and dump day. I can't find very many that have a decent throw right now. (Cleaning out some of the old folks.) I have gone through 11 so far today, with only Linden Blossom from Brown Bag a keeper.

Yes Nancy, we're supposed to get the ice, although they aren't sure how bad it will be in our area yet, but they are saying to prepare for the worst. Are you supposed to get it? It seems we both have similar weather patterns.

Tonight it's Maple Pecan Streusel from Crosscreek and Cinnamon Nutmeg from CFTKR. Both are great!

Are Colonial's melts good too? I just ordered some to try them out.

Yes, the Evening Breeze is fantastic but I wish it was just a bit stronger. Maybe the melts will be stronger.

Actually, I get more throw from their candles than from their melts. I hope you have better luck with them. That melter you're getting looks beautiful. I want to get that same one next time I place a Colonial order.

Yes Nancy, we're supposed to get the ice, although they aren't sure how bad it will be in our area yet, but they are saying to prepare for the worst. Are you supposed to get it? It seems we both have similar weather patterns.

Tonight it's Maple Pecan Streusel from Crosscreek and Cinnamon Nutmeg from CFTKR. Both are great!

Jason--we are in part of the same storm system but it looks like we are in the clear for the ice part as far as freezing rain ice and will have sleet and snow instead which is better. I hope you guys miss it too as we both know what these ice storms are like.

This morning it is Yankee Vanilla Lime.

Good morning......I have been AWOL since Friday and have missed this place!!! I somehow got a virus/spware on my computer, even with antivirus software!!! [smilie=superman] It was a nasty one too! DH managed to fix it and now I am back!!!

Just started melting Cookie Dough from LOL.....cold sniff is very yummy!