The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

I miss you too Stardust...you and Jules always keep me laughing!! [smilie=th_00000020]

This morning it's coffee cake and spice by Carol....too early to tell but the cold sniff is great!! Also in the den Cozy Christmas by AMS's still knocking my socks off! Have a good Saturday everyone!

On this late morning I'm melting Glistening Snow from CFTKR.Will burn some candles later in the day.Hope everyone has a nice day.

Thanks for the info on the coffee Aria! Looks yummy!

Burning Gingerbread Pancakes from CYS...I love how these little tarts throw! And the scent combos are delicious!

CBgirl I also have Coffee Cake & Spice going right now. I like it...very yummy cinnamon scent.

Maggie - Gingerbread Pancakes sounds scrumptious!

Joan, I envy you your YC catalog. Maybe I'll get one in today's mail.

Meghann, I like the Spa Fresh scent. It's similar to YC Dune Grass and even their Silver Bells. It's got that green grassy note to it, which I like, but not as sharp. I'm digging it. Now I'm tempted to try the other new scents.

Heidi, sorry about your Waxtastrophy. It's so hard to clean wax off of anything.

Cbgirl, [smilie=th_00000020] backatcha!

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Added Illume votives:

Sahara Sage

Pineapple Cilantro

Happy Saturday afternoon! Today I have burned a candle from Angie's - Celtic Grogg. This one isn't working as well for me as the tarts from her in the same scent. Maybe I needed to let it cure awhile.

For melts I have CFTKR's English Ivy (FABULOUS and I'm glad I have a whole bag), and earlier I melted Country Home - Also from Carol.

My dad has visitors today so my mom went all out with the melts. Irish Cream, Coffee Time and Welcome Home, all from Scentsy in the main living areas. In the guest bathroom it's Ocean from Scentsy and Sweet Dreams from EW in the MB.

I am flying home tomorrow. Hate to leave my parents, but am also anxious to get back home to DH and the kids. I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

MP....I know you will be happy to see your Husband and kids. Have a safe trip back home

This afternoon I'm melting Nantuket Brier from AMS's. This is one of Christy's new scents. Very fragrant. Great throw too!

Melting Cleanse Your Soul's "All is Calm". Can I say "LOVE IT". Well, I guess I just did. :shock:

Very nice soothing scent of lavender/chamomile/chai tea and green apple. Had to go back and order a bit more.

Judy is having a 1/2 price shipping sale this weekend, if anyone is interested. I just think this is a nice company that I just tried and thought I would share.

Thanks for the info on the coffee Aria! Looks yummy!

Burning Gingerbread Pancakes from CYS...I love how these little tarts throw! And the scent combos are delicious!

I agree Maggie, the scent combos that Judy offers are very unique and awesome. The throw on my first tart was great.

This evening i have on YC Vanilla CupcakeMpfand...have a safe trip home!

Maurie97...thanks for the heads up on the great shipping deal w/CYS..I placed an order today!

katz - I am sending my son your way...he is eating us out of house and home! :shock:

mp - have a safe trip home!

joan - I also have my new catalog and have worn out all the smelly dots. Thanks for the info jules, on the spa fresh- I am anxious to try it. Those new labels (especially the hydrangea) are so pretty!

Today has been House of Soy Acorn Harvest and Almost Country's Lime Cooler.

:shock: I'm missing Stardust too! Maybe I should yell "strong peppermint here" and she'll come out to play! :lol:

Huckleberry Layne ~ Mocha Mint

LOL ~ Honeydew Melon

CFTKR~ Lemon Snap Cake

Cocoa Pink ~ Pumpkin Souffle

It's a hodge podge of scents here this evening, but they all smell wonderful!

Heart - is LOL's Honeydew Melon realistic? I have a canteloupe tart that I am saving. It smells so good cold. I will need a bunch more the next time I order!

I have been burning one of CP's 12 Days of Christmas scents. I forget the name, but it's the minty one.

Heart - is LOL's Honeydew Melon realistic? I have a canteloupe tart that I am saving. It smells so good cold. I will need a bunch more the next time I order!

I have been burning one of CP's 12 Days of Christmas scents. I forget the name, but it's the minty one.

Lisa, it smells very realistic to me. I notice that it has a ripened scent in it that I like very much. I'm also saving a cantaloupe that needs curing, but I knew Honeydew was ready to go from the cold sniff.

Loved the 12 days of Christmas! Pipers Piping was the only one I remember having a minty scent from the Christmas tree scent in it. I need to go sniff my empty cups. :shock:

Hope you are feeling much better now!