The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Hi All! This afternoon I'm melting Caramel Apple and will have Burnt Cream melting later on tonight. I completed an order with Carol today so I'm very excited. She's listed a bunch of new scents this week. I can't wait to try them out.

Scentedstamper...wishing you luck with contacts. I love mine. In fact, I've been wearing them since I was a teen and haven't gotten a new pair of glasses since then. I really should in case I ever get an eye infection.

Katz, and Candlelove, can you tell me how you like those scents of yours?

Tuscan Patchouli ?

and Citrus Creme from Crosscreek?

Purdy please? They both sound like must tries.

Jules-I am really liking the Crosscreek Citrus Cream. It smells like the creamsicle ice cream pop with a bit of sweetness and a hint of lime. It's really nice. Not too overpowering.

Heart--so glad you like the HL Mocha MInt

Fleur--hope you are feeling better today.

Jason--at the risk of bringing back horrid memories--was the combo you tried that almost cleared the building--Cinn Sugar and Black Cherry? I was at Yankee today and they are promoting doing that mix and I wanted to scream "NO" but didn't until I checked with you.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Simply Home Vanilla Frosting and HL Peonies and Peaches.

Nancy, it was Cinnamon & Sugar and Berry Jam. But honestly, I can't imagine Black Cherry doing much better! Maybe you could give it a try and let us know! Most all of the mixes officially sanctioned by YC have turned out quite nice.

Jules: I think you would like the Tuscan Patchouli. iIm not really picking up the normal in your face patchouli smell. It is softer and has some other notes, but it is very nice. I wish i could pick out the notes, but I really can't. There isn't alot on the site about the notes , but says it is masculine, and I'm just not really agreeing with that description either.

On this very cool night I'm melting from CFTKR Welcome Home. This is one of those scents that when you are melting it it makes you feel really good inside. The whole house smells fantastic from one little tart. it's a very rich and warm buttery hot toddy smell.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Heart--so glad you like the HL Mocha MInt

Fleur--hope you are feeling better today.

Jason--at the risk of bringing back horrid memories--was the combo you tried that almost cleared the building--Cinn Sugar and Black Cherry? I was at Yankee today and they are promoting doing that mix and I wanted to scream "NO" but didn't until I checked with you.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Simply Home Vanilla Frosting and HL Peonies and Peaches.

Nancy, it was Cinnamon & Sugar and Berry Jam. But honestly, I can't imagine Black Cherry doing much better! Maybe you could give it a try and let us know! Most all of the mixes officially sanctioned by YC have turned out quite nice.

This mixture sounds like a cherry clove chutney type of scent...bleh.

Thank you Michele and Kim. They both sound like good and interesting scents.

I've been burning my Sugared Spruce pillar from FM that I got before the holidays.

DH just asked me where I got the "old fashioned candle". I didn't know what he was talking about at first. I asked "do you mean the pillar?" yeah the pine one. He's so silly sometimes, but at least he does like this one. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Good evening - hope you all had a good Thursday!

Tonight is a Cheryl's tart - Lilac and Jasmine, and a relight of Tropical Breeze's Matrix Biolage type.

cbgirl-Love that one!!!

I just put on EW's Naughty Elf Nightcap, smells like drunk elves, and Angies Brown Sugar Pecan, huge strong throw but it's starting to wane....still yummy:)

Heart to Heart: I so second that one! Feb, 1st couldn't come soon enough:)

Good Night:)

[smilie=th_316785e4]

OOHHHH.......Lemon Pound Cake...quit making me hungry Mr. Jason, I love that scent.

Bear Claw by Crosscreek here!

Tarthound

Bear Claw ain't too shabby, either! Love that scent!

Late night melts are Apple Cider from CFTKR. Smells wonderful. Also Black Raspberry Key Lime from an unknown vendor, which smells very good as well!

Bear Claw ain't too shabby, either! Love that scent!

Late night melts are Apple Cider from CFTKR. Smells wonderful. Also Black Raspberry Key Lime from an unknown vendor, which smells very good as well!

It is still going strong today after 1 1/2 tea lights last night. I imagine it might get to lunch and then I will dump it.

Apple Cider from CFTKR is a good one!

Black Raspberry Key LIme .......interesting...what a neat combo.

Tarthound

[smilie=th_316785e4] I am burning a Tyler Candle in Indulgence.....and it smells wonderful :P I love the Tyler 2 wick candles. After Christmas a gift shop near me, has a 75% off all remaining Tyler candles to make room for Spring/Summer scents. Got this HUGE baby for 5.00.