The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
Jules; I've been studying your Avatar, and can you please tell me what those little critters are??? :P

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] I can't make em out either, Jules. Are they gummy bears? I think the other day they were both standing upright. Now.....did ya knock one over?? Or eat one of em.... [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I only have one melter [smilie=th_e3301ae2] in my living room that also scents my dining room and kitchen. It's gonna take me a while to get thru that box...... [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Blackberry Fizz is still kickin' from Missy's Tempting Tarts. This is a GOOD one! I'll have to order more of these! :P

I am on day 2 of 3 Sheets to the Wind by Angel Scented Candles. Don't you wish there was a guarantee that if you reorder, the next batch would smell as good? This one is sooo nice.

Also, I have a Biotique Harmony votive melting. I found these at Tuesday Morning - I have never seen the brand since. These also smell good! The cold sniff was so good I left them in the back seat of the car for a couple of weeks as a car fragrancer! :P

Good morning!

Coconut Milk & Lavender - Pure Scents. Very pretty.

Blackberry Gelato - Soy Lovely

Mango & Macadamia - Soy Lovely

Weekend in the Cabin - Pine Point. Love this.

Good morning...

Still melting Huckleberry Layne's Mocha Mint ~ one of the most pleasant of combos ever!

Also HL's Butter Rum Allspice

Busy Bee's Butterscotch Candy

French Market, Birthday Cake, and Black Cherry from Candle Haven.

I found a box with Candle Haven melts hidden, and now I wish I could find someone who could make tarts like these! I forgot how strong and good these were!

Hope everyone has a happy day! :P

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Fleur- I love Nene's buttermint! Not much going here yet today. Starting with melts: YC Eggnog (left from last night and still good!) and an LOL freebie I am just trying called Sugared Blueberry Pancake. I probably wouldn't have thought to order that one, but it actually smells very good. That can be my "blue" for anyone who needs it.

Great day to you all !

Sheryl

Hello al!

Last night I melted EW Banana Nut Bread, great throw, strong scent, but just not my thing. I guess I just don't like bakery scents. The only ones I've ever really liked have been a birthday cake smelling tart. I also melted YC Dune Grass one of my all time favorites, and another favorite CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets. It was a good smelling night at my house!

Good afternoon, candle buddies!

Pacifica - Tuscan Blood Orange

FM - Sugared Spruce

both are candles today.

We had actual frost on the grass this morning. It was by far the coldest night ever this year. Right now it's a cool 64 degrees. I'll take it...candle weather.

Good Afternoon All! Hope everyone is feeling better all around.

Burning Gramma's Zucchini Bread and Strudel & Spice from Scents from Heaven... just heavenly.

Ordered a couple candles from Carol and they arrived yesterday and they are throwing scent just as they sit there. Too beautiful to melt yet...

Good afternoon, everyone......Today's wax has included: Home for the Holidays candle (Cheryl's), Cuppa Chai (Crosscreek), Applesauce Gingerbread Cake (Nene's), Sugared Spruce (Tuscadero's) and now Bayberry (Can-Do).

Heart--so glad you like the HL Mocha MInt

Fleur--hope you are feeling better today.

Jason--at the risk of bringing back horrid memories--was the combo you tried that almost cleared the building--Cinn Sugar and Black Cherry? I was at Yankee today and they are promoting doing that mix and I wanted to scream "NO" but didn't until I checked with you.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Simply Home Vanilla Frosting and HL Peonies and Peaches.

Guest scentedstamper

Good afternoon all! I'm trying soft contacts after wearing gas permeables for years , then switching to glasses for awhile, so these are a "trial" pair and I can't see too well! (they feel fine though) So, please wish me luck!!!

I've got a mix going today. Melting: EW Cinnamon Sticks, CFTKR Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Clove, YC Eggnog (still!), Scentsy Welcome Home and LOL (a small sale tart) Coconut Vanilla. And burning some candles: GC Strudel and Spice and (new) Illuminations Almond Biscotti and Eggnog. These last two are pretty and burn well but have a very light throw.

Take care everyone!

Sheryl