The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Melting Cozy Cottage's Christmas Morning Coffee. Don't know why it's called 'Christmas morning'.....smells just like Tuesday morning coffee to me.... :lol:

Hope everyone feels better soon! [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Evening all! Got some okay deals on yankee this morning (50%) at the

Hallmark store so I'm burnin' 'em. All eggnog and gingerbread, mmmm love eggnog and gingerbread!!!

LLVV- Sorry to hear about your burner, that would tick me off too but you did crack me up while I was reading your post

[smilie=th_scratch]

Have a great night and stay warm!

Tonights melt is YC Wedding Day.

Hey LLVV, you gotta post a picture of that burner, I'm so curious!

Have you ever been to the South Shore Mall? They have Wicks & Sticks store in there, before Halloween, I hadn't been to that store in like 20 years. I rarely go to that mall, and I thought that store was gone (its in a different spot.) Anyway, I've been in there 3 times since then. They have a HUGE selection of tart burners, mostly YC, and I would say mostly YC wax, but a little of some other stuff. They have at least 25-30 different hanging tart burner in there when I went at Xmas time. I got my sister a really cute Halloween burner for I think $14, on clearance. In that mall they also have a great Hallmark store, that had a another bunch of YC burners. I got two in there for Xmas.

Here's the link. The only difference is that mine came with a white tart cup instead of pink.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/product_detail.jsp?oid=6119075

I just looked at the tart cup and it looks like the glaze on the bottom is bubbling up and popping because there are now little discolored holes where glaze should be. It definitely wasn't like this when I bought it because I look these things over very well before buying. I'm very disappointed in this piece.

Waaaaaaah....I just found my BBW order outside next to the garage. The soaps and shower gels are partially frozen. Stupid UPS...why the heck didn't he leave them at the front door and ring the bell like he usually does? Do you guys think everything will be ok with these?

I'm not having a great package day.

So sorry about your package debaucle LL-I'd let them thaw slowly and hope for the best. I am sure they will be fabulous. I have faith!

Hope your next deliveries and purchases are better.

Night all-hope everyone has Sweet Dreams!

G'night to you, too, Cat!

Hope everyone that was feeling under the weather is doing much better.

Tonight I've put on a favorite of mine, Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch, that is scenting very nicely. In the living room, it's Amber Blush from LOL, in the Master Bedroom it's White Tea from Pine Point and in the guest bath it's Alaskan Wilderness from GHBT.

Meanwhile, I'm plotting my next orders :P ...

Gosh, LL, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! That melter is very cute and it is unusual that their tealight melters don't cut it. I am used to the electric ones being difficult, but not the tealights. Phooey!

Tonight is LOL Cranberry Balsam and another - Angel Scented Candles, that I had not had great luck with before. I found a straggler - 3 Sheets to the Wind - and it is very, very good! I may need to give these a 2nd try.

Good evening! Tonight it's more CFTKR. I'm waiting on three orders and I'm getting impatient!

Apples and Red Oak

Old Colonial Hearth

Both are nice, but very, very subtle. I've got some YC jars burning (Pom Cider and Berry Jam) and I can smell them stronger.

Waaaaaaah....I just found my BBW order outside next to the garage. The soaps and shower gels are partially frozen. Stupid UPS...why the heck didn't he leave them at the front door and ring the bell like he usually does? Do you guys think everything will be ok with these?

I'm not having a great package day.

The soaps and shower gels should be fine but BBW has great customer service and if your unhappy with anything they usually fix it pronto. They charged my card twice by mistake (my total was $50) and took it off as soon as possible. I never complained to them about it or said a word. Two weeks later they sent me a letter with an apology as well as a $25 gift card.

I wish you awesome package and melter vibes for manana:)

Sorry about your melter LLVV. It's such a pretty one!

Melting Busy Bee ~ Mac Apple & Jack Frost (I detect a note of bakery is in this one).

Candledippers ~ Blueberry Cotton Candy

Just realized I'm doing a red, white, and blue as I watch the post game inauguration news.

This has been much better than Super bowl day! :P

Good morning!

I checked on the soaps and gels and everything looks normal this morning so I'm happy. I'll return the melter on Friday. It looked so pretty :P

I'm melting CFTKR's Wilberry Crisp and Black Forest Cake. Yummy to both!

Hi Everyone!

My tarts from CFTKR from yesterday were so strong I could still smell them this morning and they had been off for hours. Finishing them up for a bit. Then I will switch them out for MD Homemade Carrot Cake and Nene's Frosted Carrot Cake.

:P

Good Morning.

Melting LOL's Sweet Apple Flap Jacks.

I am still struggling with the pinched nerve. The doctor says it takes a long time to heal.

I am checking in to the forum to say hi. I can't be on the computer for too long... my arm and hand start to hurt more.... so this has kept me from placing orders!

Have a great day everyone! :P

Oh gosh Fleur- I hope you can take something for the pain. That is terrible! Hope it starts to feel better soon!

Burning CYS Cinnamon Apple Funnel Cake- WOW! And yesterday it was Cuddle...I do believe I have found "bakery tart heaven".

Good Morning all!

Fleur I do hope your recovery is speedy! At least when you do get to order-it's gonna be great-since you had to wait so long! Well wishes are on the way for you!

LL- I am so glad everything looks better this morning. And, look at the bright side-you get to go back to YC and return the melter. Yay! Field trip!

Send- Thanks for the goodnight wishes-hope you had a great night as well!

For the morning I am melting-Amber Romance-Candledippers

Rosemary Mint-Pure Scents

Have a great day!

I'm just popping in to say good morning. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. My sore throat is better and now it feels more like a crappy head cold. Hopefully I can stay up past 9 tonight! LOL I really wanted to try out the new tealights I picked up yesterday - Candle-lite brand.

Fleur, I hope you keep getting better every day.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! I forgot to turn off my 24 watt melter last night, and I could still smell evening eclipse's nightmare in my living room. I had it going for at least 20 hours! [smilie=th_00000020]

So far this morning, it's a northern woods candle from michael's. It's definitely not a big thrower, but I'm trying to use it up before I start another large jar. I'll get the melters going after I finish my coffee.

Have a great day, everyone!