The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest scentedstamper

Trying to finish up some favorite candles today so I can start something new! I'll be home all day, so the melters will wait till later.

Burning (all GC) Strudel and Spice, Boughs and Berries, Cinnamon Bayberry, Mulled Harvest (a replacement to the faulty one- burning perfectly), Days of Christmas and Apple Spice

C'mon, burn baby, burn! I'm expecting a couple of (new to me) Illumunations candles tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone! I wish all who are ill and/ or experiencing pain a super speedy recovery! Now I'm off to make pancakes for the family! Yum!

Sheryl

Good morning! I'm melting an oldie but goodie from Carol....Strawberry Jam. I think I'm going to go pick up a bag of Raspberry Danish. I've been putting it off for too long.

Good morning! So far, I'm burning a northern woods candle that I got at Michael's. It doesn't have a huge throw, but it is nice to have a candle burning on this chilly, dark morning. I'll get the melters started in a bit, but for now, I'll just sit here, enjoying the candle and my big cup of coffee with vanilla rum spice creamer. Yum!

I hope you all have a lovely day! The kids and I are taking the day off of school because the public schools are, so it'll be a nice, relaxed day around here.

Good Morning> This morning I'm melting LoL Frosted Cranberry and a soy candle from my friend from a Mishawaka, IN vendor. The scent is woods and spice. I'll report on how I like it later on today. I walked the mall this morning, so I'm still trying to keep with my New years resolution,.have a great morning.

Olive: How do you like the Voodoo Doll scent? I thought it was very unique, great throw and I really liked it, as I have most of the scents I have tried from Evening Eclipse. I have my second order in to EE for alot of different tarts.

Good morning.....I'm catching the bug my husband had all week and I"m REALLY annoyed. I slept on the couch and practically quarentined myself to avoid this junk.

Anyway, I'm burning a Harvest Glow candle for work - Hazelnut Cappuccino. Kids are off school today and I really hope I don't feel worse later on so I can keep up with them (I promised them each a few fun activities for the day off). I'll be melting later.

Not fun. I hope you feel better soon, Jen.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Today I'm starting out the day with a sample I got from Can-Do: Lessie's Prim Wishes. This is pretty good, kind of just smells like perfume to me though.

My 7 yr old son has school today, and he picked out Candle Haven: Coco Mint Frost for the living room. He said he wanted something to enjoy when he walked in the door later today. I guess I'm not the only one that enjoys these things. LOL

My other 2 boys do not have school today, so not sure what we'll do. Should be a nice day again, so maybe we'll do something outdoors.

Morning everyone! I'm getting the melters ready. I haven't decided what I'm putting on yet. I hope everyone has a great day!

wearefamily97, that's so cute about your son! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hi everyone! More snow last night, I am sooooo done already, its like everyday is more snow!

Last night remelted Mookie Doodle Vanilla Lavender, FINALLY, a MD tart that I got some throw out of. This was actually a great scent. I started EW Country Berry Hotcakes, another great tart from Riss. I don't think I've found one that I'm not happy with from her yet.

Have a great day!

Good morning.....I'm catching the bug my husband had all week and I"m REALLY annoyed. I slept on the couch and practically quarentined myself to avoid this junk.

Anyway, I'm burning a Harvest Glow candle for work - Hazelnut Cappuccino. Kids are off school today and I really hope I don't feel worse later on so I can keep up with them (I promised them each a few fun activities for the day off). I'll be melting later.

Not fun. I hope you feel better soon, Jen.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Thanks, Tiffany - I'm not feeling too awful yet...it's just enough to be annoying.

Momuvtwo: I hope you feel better soon: It's so hard to be sick when you have younger children. I hope everyone home today is having a nice day with their kids.

Sillysmom: I wish no more snow for you, I'm ready for spring here. We haven't had alot of snow, it's just so blasted cold..

Good noon, everybody.

I'm smelling CBV Key Lime Crumble Cake candle today. Plus the Red Velvet Cake EDP I just sprayed all over me. They are mixing well.

Get well soon, momuvtwo. How annoying when you go out of your way to avoid getting a cold and then end up with it anyway.

Now melting - Woodland Wreath from Can-Do. As stuffy as I am I can still smell it....Wonder how strong it is when I'm NOT sick?!

mom, hope you feel better soon and have more Woodland Wreath so you can test the strength another day!

After reading Christina's newsletter today with a great review of Busy Bee's Butterscotch Bruleè, I decided to melt this one. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This is so good, and it hasn't even completely melted yet! Hope this lasts a while!

Heart, I really love that Butterscotch Brulee. Enjoy!

I've been working on my Soy Lovely stash. Not too much to write home about, but I have had very good results with Ginger Snap Cookies and Violet Lime. Vanilla Orchid was very pretty.

Good day all!

I have CBV - Carmelized Pecan going and CFTKR Banana Taffy too.

momuvtwo, I hope you get over that bug quickly. It has arrived here too.

My daughter came home after an hour at work with the flu. Darn, at one point I felt her head and she was burning up. I swear it wasn't 20 minutes later, she walked out here literally visually shivering! I touched her and she was cold to the touch. I chased her back to bed with an electric blanket. I hope this one doesn't last too long.

Also crossing my fingers that I don't get it! (And that no more of you do either!)

I got a note that my first order from LOL will ship tomorrow. I am excited to try her tarts next!

Switching out to OV's Cranberry Apple.

Hope you feel better momuvtwo. Lana, hope your dd feels better too, fevers are terrible... even tho it's a good sign her body is fighting off that bug.

Kim, I love your avatar [smilie=group_hug]

Mom - Hope you feel better soon!

Mamalana - I hope your DD feels better soon and that it misses you.

This afternoon I'm melting Carol's Caramel Sticky Buns.