The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Hi Cyn. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] Thank goodness you're back in the saddle. We've been lost without all of your great sales notices. :lol: I've even considered paying full price for melts. :lol:

:lol: :P :lol:

This mornings scents are:

EW - Lilac Blossoms

YC - Lemon Lavender

I still don't see the bottom of the Christmas basket... :oops: melting an unlabeled Blue Christmas this evening.

[smilie=th_BringItOn] That's too funny Debra!! I'm in the same boat, and since I'm not burning them every day...it's taking forever.

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from S&S

Pumpkin Cheesecake from Almost Country

The only time I see the bottom of my tart drawers is when I'm searching for a particular scent. It's quite a scene. Enjoy your scents everyone!

I haven't started melting yet. I'll light up Cinnamon Breakfast Cake as soon as dry my hair and get DD all prettied up.

• This morning I'm melting

Crosscreek's Apple Spice

CFTKR's Apple Cinnamon

Both smell wonderful,Have a nice morning everyone

This morning it's a balmy -6 degrees in Indy. I am appropriately melting LOL-Winter Wonderland, and Carol's-Blue Sugar for those who need it. Stay warm and everyone have a great day.

Spiced Mulberry from Carol here. It's very cold but super sunny. I am trying to get these kids to do their schoolwork and get myself cleaning up a bit. I still have a few odds and ends from Christmas to put away.

Twigs & Berries from Bizzy B's. This smells great cold and is a very pretty red with deeper red chunks.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

EW's Blue Sugar has been kicking it since yesterday, all night, and still going STRONG!!!!

I'm in love with this melt!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Am I going a little loca? or are there more emoticons being added, cuz I swear I've been seeing new ones

Hey there, everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days, but my kids have been keeping me busy and off of the computer.

This afternoon, it's pink sugar from can-do in the kitchen, cranberry mandarin from candle-lite in my bedroom, and wildberry scones from crosscreek in the living room. Everything smells wonderful.

It's a cold, cold day here, but it's warm and toasty here in the house. It's a great day for some great smelling tarts, a good book, and a hot cup of coffee. I hope you are all having a great day!

This morning it's a balmy -6 degrees in Indy. I am appropriately melting LOL-Winter Wonderland, and Carol's-Blue Sugar for those who need it. Stay warm and everyone have a great day.

minus 6 you say????? YIKES! That temp. is way beyond human endurance.

I added more scents to the mix today.

EW Salty Sea Air

EW Heaven Sent

in two different rooms. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Brrrr....freezing cold and snowing on Long Island.

I'm melting Lemon Noel and Winter Plum Jelly. I have to throw Scentedstamper's oatmeal bread into the bread machine and then hop onto the treadmill before going to DD's karate class. Have a nice afternoon.

Sillysmom, I think the brand is Old Virginia. I've found them at AC Moore also. I liked the scents I tried.

Yup Jules, thats them. I actually stopped last night and got a few more of the Vanilla, and got a Lemon Meringue and 1 other one. Not bad at all!

And Olive, I haven't met a EW tarts I didn't like either!

Sillysmom, I think the brand is Old Virginia. I've found them at AC Moore also. I liked the scents I tried.

Yup Jules, thats them. I actually stopped last night and got a few more of the Vanilla, and got a Lemon Meringue and 1 other one. Not bad at all!

I liked how easy they are to stack and store, like little candy bars. That Lemon Meringue was a good one.