The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Turned off Coffee with Santa until tomorrow. I was in the mood for something different this afternoon.

So, now I am melting Elfie's Ice Cream Cake from HoT......OH MY! This one is very Yummilicious!!!!

I'm melting Christmas Caroling from Can-Do.

Olive, what do you think of this one? I had to dump this one. I just thought it plain smelled bad!

Today it is Fresh Baked Cookie from Crosscreek, which is awesome! Also burning a new candle, Ameretto Coffee from Darsee & David. Not much of a throw from this.

Been out for most of the day. Just starting my melting now. The CP Geese a Laying won't quit. Still has some scent after 2 days.

EW Pink Cashmere in 2 melters.

Been out for most of the day. Just starting my melting now. The CP Geese a Laying won't quit. Still has some scent after 2 days.

EW Pink Cashmere in 2 melters.

I bet your house smells great. I found that too with Geese a Laying. Those geese layed for days. I finally had to just change it out for something else. (in a good way) Also luv the Pink Cashmere.

I've got Christmas Laundry - HoT on this afternoon. I'm doing laundry too, but the tart smells better than my laundry. huh. Now I think I need a better smelling detergent. :lol:

Burning a couple of candles this evening.

Keepers of the Light in Gourmet Sugar Cookie

Kathy Ireland from Walgreens in Vanilla (not sure of the name... did not want to pick it up and look under the jar while it is burning!)

Have a great weekend everyone! We are expecting snow. Another winter wonderland weekend. :lol:

Decided to tackle the unpleasant task of deep cleaning the kids' bedrooms. :lol: I've been cleaning out the melters as I go along. DD's room: Rudolph's Noel from LOL, DS's room: Cedar & Saffron from CHC, MB: Pink Cashmere from EW.

For this evening it's Lessie's cracked chipotle pecans! Very good scent. I think I only have 3 or 4 left of this one!

Got Lemon Cheesecake going from CanDo and it's nice. I am happy to have something sunny and fruity on. I keep switching back and forth between the different seasons. After this I'll try something wintery.

Jason- I agree with you on Christmas Caroling...I chucked it too.

Guest Anonymous

Heart - hope your sinus problems get better fast! [smilie=HBday]

Debra - saw the terrible flood pics on the news - glad you're safe. Bless your heart for helping those in need! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Melting LOL's amish quilt - love it!

I'm melting Christmas Caroling from Can-Do.

Olive, what do you think of this one? I had to dump this one. I just thought it plain smelled bad!

Today it is Fresh Baked Cookie from Crosscreek, which is awesome! Also burning a new candle, Ameretto Coffee from Darsee & David. Not much of a throw from this.

Jason - I'm sorry to be late answering your question. I thought the Christmas Caroling was okay but I doubt I would order it again.

Mpfand: How do you like the cedar and saffron? I love that scent and also Bamboo Cabin is to die for. Luv Luv!!!. The day got away from me so I am melting EE-possession tonight. I hope everyone is doing o.k. from the flooding, ice and such.

Melts for the night-

Chocolate Amber-Can Do

Bedford Falls-Just Right Candle Co.

I am so full of Red Robin right now-its ridiculous! Couldn't even finish the burger!

Have a good night all!

Really enjoyed EW Pink Cashmere. I'll do a second tealight tomorrow. Tonight I have my Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney candle going.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

[smilie=th_e16]

Mpfand: How do you like the cedar and saffron? I love that scent and also Bamboo Cabin is to die for. Luv Luv!!!. The day got away from me so I am melting EE-possession tonight. I hope everyone is doing o.k. from the flooding, ice and such.

Cold sniff on Cedar & Saffron is fabulous; unfortunately, I got no throw from it, as has been my experience with most of my CHC melts. [smilie=th_e16]

Tonight we are enjoying Carol's Iced Crystals....it's sort of a clean air scent....strong too!

Jason and Maggie, ITA about Christmas Caroling.....did not care for it....I thought maybe it was just me....

Good morning, More Christmas Laundry this morning. It is so strong, I'm only melting it for a little while each time. I'm glad my real laundry is done. For now at least.

Have a good Saturday.

Good morning..overnightmelts and still going are CHC spicy orange zest, LOL cashmere and silk (love this) and Bizzy B'ssugared pear spice and creamy caramel! [smilie=th_e16]

Good morning! I have CFTKR's Glazed Almond Danish melting downstairs. I can smell its delicious scent whafting upstairs. Yummy!