The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

This morning I am melting Pink Sugared Violets-CFTKR

And Pink Cashmere-EW

Hope you all are weathering the storms and aftermath. Glad to see that everyone is okay. Have a great day!

Today it's Coconut Curry Custard from AMS's. This is a very different fragrance. very unqie. I have always loved this one. Have a good day!

Jason-I think it's from http://www.kreationsbykathie.com They still have a Cuppa Chai scent listed in the drop down menu. She has some surprisingly good scents, I just wish she'd throw her name on them too! Chewy Oatmeal Cookie was another great one!

Thanks, Meghann!

Today, it's Blue Candy Apple from LOL. For all of you blue sugar lovers, if you also like apple, I think you'd love this. Tart, crisp and blue sugary goodness!

This afternoon, it's midnight jasmine from yankee in my bedroom, sugared shortbread from crosscreek in the kitchen, and cherry slush from missy's tempting tarts in the living room. The cherry slush is absolutely incredible! I'm definitely going to have to get more of this. Even my picky dd is loving it.

I hope all of you with bad weather are staying safe.

Today I am melting LOL's Egg Nog Puff Pastry...sooooo yummy!

Perfect day to stay inside and have a cup of coffee and enjoy this puff pastry scent....anyone hungry yet????

Good Afternoon Everyone! I got,

EW Coffee with Santa

CFTKR Christmas Time Cuttable tart (awesome by the way)

Bizzy B Brown Sugar and Gingerbread

Spotted Hog's Sinfully Vanilla Candle- Love this one!!

Toberetired and Katzncandles, so sorry about all of your power and water troubles. It's incredible how much we use these and miss them when they don't work. At least you have candle light.

:)

I'm adding Nene's Zucchini Bread this afternoon. (always a favorite)

Hi gang!

I am currently melting EW Peyote Visions....I like it....not sure if it's a reorder though...

Earlier I melted Carol's Frosted Lime Pie....did not care for it at all....it was strong, but just not my type of scent....the lime part smelled weird to me....

Well, this afternoon I finally did a "tart-ventory"....went through every single tart I have! Whew!!! Put away all the fall and holiday scents...well, most of them....I went through my HoT Holiday Box tarts and kept some of those out to melt. I did not dare count my tarts though.....but as I was going through them, I kept thinking 3 things....

1. [smilie=th_OMG] Do I have a LOT of tarts! :shock:

2. [smilie=th_OMG] I have WAY too many tarts! :)

3. Hmmm, wonder when the next sale is?? :P

Jules, I've never been on lockdown....I don't think it would do any good....I am weak :)

Hope everyone is safe with all the bad weather in different parts of the country! At least we have our candles! :P

Trying to clean out a lot here (everything, not just my smellies), and I feel like I'm super-glued to so many of my old boxes with tarts and candles.

Jason, I came across about 5 bags of tarts from Kreations by Kathie, and low and behold, there were 4 of the Cuppa Chai, but I see you already solved that mystery.

That added another melt this afternoon! :)

Celtic Grogg ~ Angies

Breezy Meadows ~ Pure Scents

CFTKR ~ Mexican Margarita

MD ~ Peppermint Stick

Kreations by Kathie ~ Cuppa Chai

I like this Mexican Margarita (I haven't had a margarita in a decade, so I don't know what it is suppose to smell like, but it's different and good)!

I melted Carol's Sweet Peas & Cream all afternoon. I just lit up her Chocolate Mint for this evening. Have a great night!

Aria: Too funny--I'm on the bubble with EW-Peyote Visions, I really like the scent, but the throw was light, not like alot of Riss tarts, all in all a very nice scent. I also tried EW-Pillows and Jewels, again a nice scent but not really a good throw from this tart. I am burning AMS-Cleary Sage votive in my bathroom. This is a really nice, clean scent. I'm on the hunt for a great votive. I'm melting LOL French Vanilla Coffee in my kitchen. It is a nice scent, but my favorite coffee scent is still EW-CWS. I'm trying to do some serious melting, because the sales are upon us. I hope everyone had a nice day, and I'm getting ready to start dinner- some chicken pot pies.

For the evening I am burning some candles-

PI Vanilla

YC Sugared Plums

Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney

I am on lockdown because I counted my tarts-not good! The problem is that I really don't know what I have in those baskets. I need to go through them and see what I have from each vendor. I just put my extra Christmas and Fall scents in the garage. It is cool in there so I hope they are still good for next season.

I have a general question for all those melting multiple tarts at once. Do all your scents run into each other, or are they spaced so far apart that they don't? I would like to melt more at one time but the set up of my house doesn't really permit. I have a 2 story house so if I burned something in the bedroom I wouldn't smell it. My house isn't really small either. Just wondering.

Melting Pears and Berries from Missy's Tempting Tarts. I agree with you Heidi on her tarts, they are very good. My fave from Missy is cinnamon doughnut. It reminds me of Nene's honey grahm pie crust. Also can't beat that shipping price!! 3.60 flat rate shipping! :P

candelove, I have a two story house, also. When I melt multiple scents downstairs or in the loft I try to find complimentary scents. Our downstairs is basically just one big room so I use two melters and usually just have the same scent in both. I can melt anything in the bedrooms and bathrooms and it doesn't interfere with the other scents.

Right now I am melting Amish Harvest from Harvest Glow. It smells great with the lentil soup simmering in the crock pot.

Guest Anonymous

Melting one of the bazillion tarts I got in the fall swap box - Bella's caramel corn. :P this smells like the real deal - it's wonderful!