The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

I'm rewrapping tarts today. I had some TS bags that I keep passing over in favor of the single melts, so I'm turning my big bags into little cello 1 oz packages. It smells like a candle shop in here with everything out at once, but I can handle it.

Melting CH - Mimosa Breeze - yup. found some more Candle Haven too.

If you see me hanging around lockdown...this is why. :P

Gosh, Aria, isn't it frustrating to find a scent you really like, or one you want to identify notes in - and find it AWOL on the site? Happens to me bunches with the samples I get sent.

:P

Found a local vendor to try at a craft fair: Battle Ground Lake Candles and Gifts and I am trying the Blackberry Vanilla today.

deb, ITA ! I think I may email Carol and ask her for the description. I have a Christmas Village tart from GHBT, but I'm not sure if it's the same scent or just has the same name but it's really a different scent.

I've started my oil warmer with some B&BW Evergreen oil....love this scent! After awhile, it mellows into a nice smokey cedarwood fragrance.

For the afternoon-

melting: Black Raspberry Vanilla-Can Do

Best Friends-Prairie Soy

O Holy Night-Keona

Hot Fudge Brownie(in my DD's room-I am not a big chocolate smeller)-Candledippers

Country Christmas-Candledippers

Still burning that Candy Cane candle-not much of a throw that I can detect...

Have a good afternoon!

My two all day melts just finished up so tonight I'll be melting Carol's Home for the Holidays. It's a wonderful spicy fruit type of scent.

Hello everyone, Tonight I'm melting from CocoaPink Maids a milking and it smells like Cocomint frost from Can-Do candles. Its very nice but I'm not getting the knock your socks fragrance that the web site says. I've tried melting these tarts on a 14 watt, 24 watt and a tealight and none seem to really give off a strong throw. I'm also melting from Can-do Granny Apples this was a sample so I'm not sure on this one.

Have a nice evening!

Tonight I've got Fruity Loops going also!! I guess we are in a fruity mood tonight. This one is a new one for me by AMS's and WOW...it is Strong!! :)

Guest Anonymous

I'm also wondering where the sweet and spicey girl is.

:lol: Hi Heart - I'm here! Seems there's not enuf time in the evening after work any more. Blame it on the time of year. And, ya know, this forum's about as habit forming as the tart melting is! :? So much to do - not enuf time. :) Usually get on to post my current melting scent, tho. Right now I'm melting CP's red velvet cake. Just started it, but it's smelling yummy already. I agree w/some others that the tart strength hasn't run me outta the house yet, tho. :?

Tonight it's an oldie but a goodie that I found at the back of the cabinet - YC Christmas Eve. I just started melting it, so we'll see if there's any scent left to it. It must be about 3 years old!

I'm down to melting only one tart per night now - thought beautiful, my bargain YC melter that I got at Christmas Tree Shops totally rots and won't even melt an entire tart, let alone produce throw. :) Then the one I ordered to replace it was lost by USPS. :lol: I'm not having a good melting season so far!

I was out yesterday doing some holiday shopping and at a stop light, the car in front of me had a Village Candle air freshener swinging from the mirror.

I felt a weird kinship with the woman. I think we need a secret wave so we can acknoledge other wax junkies. :lol: :?

:)

A little while ago, I started melting Carol's Fir & Balsam.....first time trying it tonight and I am glad I took a chance and ordered a bag of this one on a hunch. Yes, it's that good!

:) Hi Sweet! Good to see you. I'm also melting a Cocoa Pink this evening called Maids & Milking. I detect a minty and sweet aroma that was really great when I first turned on the melter, but it is fizzling out pretty quickly. I agree with you twinsmom...it does smell a little like CoCoMint Frost, but not nearly as good.

Putting on Merlin's Forest I got from a CF buddy now. Thanks friend!

Still melting Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy in two melters downstairs and just added Peppermint Kiss from EW in the kids' rooms.