The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good morning. It's snowing here in Indy. I plan to do some decorating today. This morning I'm melting Busy Bee's-Bayleaf and pepper. This is a great scent. Also BB's Enchanted Forest. I'll try some new scents later, since these are on the second light. I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Good morning.

CYS this morning in two melters - Heaven and Nature Sing

relight Honey Gingerbread HoT

Colonial candle Holiday Sparkle

YC candle - Holiday Home Sweet Home

Good Morning!

Wanted some quick scenting this morning, so I am warming B&BW Evergreen oil.....ahhhh, such wonderful scent!

Later on, I am going to melt EW Apple Butter.....put it in the melter last night, but I fell asleep and totally forgot to turn the melter on!

Good Morning! I'm melting CFTKR's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and Can Do's Sugared shortbread.It's very cold and snowy here this a.m.,will lite some candles later today.Have a nice morning everyone.

What do you think of the Holiday Home Sweet Home, Jules?

Later this morning/afternoon it will be YC Red Berry & Cedar. Yesterday I added a little bit of a cinnamon tart to Nene's O Christmas Tree and was pleased with the result!

Guest Anonymous
Melting Cocoa Pink's Red Velvet Cake and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I have to wonder if these need to cure. I can barely smell these. :shock:

Awwww....Heart - kinda disappointing, huh? :? Especially since her site sez how strong they are. How long have U had these? Maybe email her and ask if they should sit a while. I haven't melted any of mine yet, just got them this week, but will post when I do.

Melting LOL's pumpkin biscotti latte. Another good one - am really loving this company! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Ugh...having trouble posting.

Still melting Cheryl's Vanilla Bliss since last night. Still really strong. Love it.

Have her Chestnuts and Brown Sugar in the living room...just started.

I also got Cocoa Pink, but so far have been under impressed. Nice strong throw and scent to start with the ones I have tired, but they don't last. Use 1/4 oz like the site says...can't imagine. My melter would eat it up and spit it out in a matter of minutes.

Morning! I'm melting LOL's 32 Degree's again.

I'm really surprised about Cocoa Pink. Though I do think the "chase you out of your house" statement is a bit much, all the ones I've melted have been strong and lasted 2-3 tealights....even a straight Marshmallow scent. I could have even went another tealight with some but I got tired of the scent. I hope everyone has better luck!

Just started my melting today! It's chipotle pecan from FP. Nice throw on this one. I am melting also Crystal sea for Patsy and Boogie (blue). This is from CH and smells lovely!

What do you think of the Holiday Home Sweet Home, Jules?

Later this morning/afternoon it will be YC Red Berry & Cedar. Yesterday I added a little bit of a cinnamon tart to Nene's O Christmas Tree and was pleased with the result!

I like it better than the regular Home Sweet Home. It's really hard to get any idea of scent, though, because the one I'm burning is a small sized jar and (if that weren't bad enough) it's from last January's clearance sale. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Not a lot of fragrance coming from this little old jar.

I did pick up som Holiday HSH tarts this season, so I'm sure I'll love those.

Jules, I have the big jar of Holiday HSH and it has a decent throw, but I swear I can't tell the difference from regular HSH. I know there is supposed to be a tree scent in there, but I can't smell it.

Is anyone having trouble getting EW tarts out of the melter? I couldn't get mine out by icing, so I am melting it and then dumping it because I'm ready for something else. Will update once I finally get a different tart in there.

Today -

Coral Dolphin Bayberry - not as strong as they usually are

Cheryl's Ambrosia - yummy - I need me more of this one! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

YC - Spiced Pumpkin 2 wicker - there is about 1 1/2 inch of wax left and now the flame seems to be drowning. Does this happen with this style of their candles?

Debra-Funny you said that about the YC Spiced Pumpkin 2 wick candle. The same exact thing happened to me with that one. On the last burn I had about the same amount of wax left. It had burned beautifully and then the wax would not pool to the edge and the wicks were drowning. I had to get rid of it at that point.

This afternoon's melts are CCCC Sleigh Ride and GHBT Sleigh Ride.

Enjoy your afternoon everyone!

This afternoon It's CFTKR's Strawberry Pine,Almost country's Country Christmas and a YC double wicked Balsam and Cedar.All smell wonderful.Still very snowy here!

Boy, my house smells good right now...

I've got a YC Christmas Wish jar going, Warm Glow Snickerdoodle hearth candle, and just started a tart from Carol....Evergreen Pine. Oh yeah and also Carol's Cranberry Orange Muffins too!

For the evening it is Yankee Blueberry Scone. I just love this one.

Sounds great, Trep. I think I'll go with Blueberry tomorrow. I get the best suggestions from this thread.

Tonight I just put on HoT - Santa's Coffee

It's blending nicely with the CYS - Jolly Happy Soul (both minty)

and Warm Glow Butter Rum

I've also got CBV Paradise Bay going for Boogie and Patsy.