The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest candlefreak

Gosh, it has been so long since I have been able to get to the boards to post! Since my niece has been living with us we have been super busy and she is on my computer alot. [smilie=typen] We have melted a few scents lately....

Crepe Myrtle - it was ok... didn't blow my socks off

Cleopatra's Closet - love love this fragrance!

Banana Cream Pie - my hubby loved it.. me not so much

Ginger Peach- I have always loved this scent.. used to get it at Pier 1.... hubby doesn't like peach smells though so I had to change it [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I don't know what I will put on for tomorrow..... will have to wait and see.... [smilie=snoopy]

Guest Anonymous

Good evening.....Trep, believe it or not I have a candle going tonight too! lol PI's Herb Garden.....I actually ordered 3 candles from there today also. I don't know why but I"m kind of in a candle mood again lately. Actually, I love the scents I ordered in tarts and I figured by staying constantly stocked in them, it was more cost effective to get the candles. We'll see if I get enough time to actually burn them though. Anyway, tonight I"m enjoying this one at least.

Good evening.....Trep, believe it or not I have a candle going tonight too! lol PI's Herb Garden.....I actually ordered 3 candles from there today also. I don't know why but I"m kind of in a candle mood again lately. Actually, I love the scents I ordered in tarts and I figured by staying constantly stocked in them, it was more cost effective to get the candles. We'll see if I get enough time to actually burn them though. Anyway, tonight I"m enjoying this one at least.

I guess it's true that great minds think alike--Ha!! [smilie=snoopy]

Guest Anonymous

hehehe! I understand, as I'm locking myself down since I've outgrown my usual storage areas plus I'm moving soon. Tell you what, if you go under my profile and e-mail me, I'll send one to you (I think I have a couple left)...We have to stick together in these lean times, LOL!

Aw you're so sweet! Thanks! I can send you some too if you want to do a little swap. Lord knows I have an overflowing stash here too. lol

I'll email you a bit later or tomorrow. Trying to get the house ready for bed right now. Thanks

This morning it's YC clean cotton in the kitchen, Mia Bella french vanilla in the den, and later on at school it's candle-dippers yellow rose of Texas.

I like May's Melting Maniacs, too. Pretty good description of us here, huh?

I only have one melter going at the moment, since I'm cleaning out the others. So, it's only brown bag's lilac & lily in my computer room. I'll get the others going in a little bit.

Have a great day, all!

pineapple tart by shorties in bedroom, still going good

coconut milk & peaches sometime later, melted a little bit of this last night, didn't think I would like it but I do. This one is from Aroma Soy by Grazia

Susan

Dabba, I like that name too.

Today I'm on my own so I am smelling up the whole place! I have so many things to try. When everyone's home, I try to stick with just a couple of matching scents.

But today it's a different thing going in almost every room.

BB - Maple Sugar

TS - Chocolate Amber

FMC - Honeysuckle

FMC - French Kiss

BMC - Vaniglia de Madagascar

unknown - Cherry Pie

It's CRAZY good around here. [smilie=snoopy]

Guest Anonymous

Regarding the May thread name, not everyone is 'melting' - some are burning so the thread name should still be generically scent related, no?

I've got CHC's Vanilla Berry going right now.

This morning I am melting Crosscreeks Fresh Baked Cookies....fantastic!

Bakery scents are my all time favorite even though I do like fruit scents and some fresh and floral scents too.

Will continue the overnight burn until I get off work. RG's Pink Grapefruit and Ginger in the kitchen, CCS Clothespins in the LR and Front Porch Lemonberry Crunch in the comp room. All are still going strong and doing well.

Have a good morning everyone. [smilie=th_happy096]

Downstairs it's Mango Macadamia from Soy Lovely and upstairs is Bizzy B's Citrus Zest & Tart Cranberries.