The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Hi everyone! I've been burning my candles alot, but realized I miss melting tarts, too, so tonight I blew out the candles and started a couple of tarts. YC Lilac Blossoms in the bedroom and Cozy Cottage's Long Island Pastry in the living room. Hope everyone has a great week!

BTW, I am trying the stacking tealight trick for the first time in my burner and while I never had any problem getting tarts to melt in it before, I do feel like this Long Island Pastry is smelling stronger than the last time I tried it. Good idea!

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I'm melting YC Tahitian Tiare' Flower. Reminds me of a lei.

I have been stacking my tealight for about a month and I'm getting alot better throw.

They burn much hotter and throw the scent.

Dang I'm up early! Spring Break is over, and I am back to school today! i've got my vanilla OV woodwick going as well as a Tuscadero's tart....Better than Sex? Cake!

Good Morning, all. I'll be gone most of the day but have CHC's Lily of the Valley from last night going in the LR--It had only gone one tealight so I knew it had more to give and this tealight will be done by the time I have to leave. Everyone have a great Monday.

Good morning everyone..

I have on pink buttercream, lemon bundt cake and aroma soys tortolla rum cake ( is ok but not something I would reorder)

I hope everyone has a great day:)

Pink buttercream, yum!!

Just put on CYS's Lemonade Cotton Candy... cold smell on this one is amazing!

Guest Anonymous

Last night at home: Can-Do's Lisa's Lemon Bars. Fabulous!

Today at work: a 50/50 combo of Nene's Lemon Slices and her Lime Sugar.

Good Monday morning, everyone!

I still have caramel apple from the serene dream shop going in my room. I turned it off for the night, and turned it back on when I got out of bed. If it starts to poop out, I'll figure out what else I want in there. It was pretty darn strong when I turned it off last night, though.

In my computer room, it's k's kreations lavender fields. So springy!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Is it really Monday already?! I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

This morning is Soy Beads Cucumber Melon and Candles of Eden Key Lime Pie. Both are carried over from last night and smell great!

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Guest Anonymous

Relit Tahitian Tiare' Flower YC from last night & it's still throwing a nice scent. It's a light floral & I prefer stronger so if I buy again will use it in the master bath. I placed a large order with a melter last night with CFTKR. Later I will try her Lavender Berry.

Good morning!

So far today, I am melting Caribbean Pear from Crosscreek...mmm...fruity goodness!

YUM - lemonade cotton candy and lavendar berry. I think I need these! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I will be working away with Lighthouse Tropical Coconut melting. Have a good Monday! (Oxymoron, I know...)

Guest Anonymous

WnS She's my Cheryr Pie downstairs

YC Midnight Cove (blue) and Water Garden upstairs

YUM - lemonade cotton candy and lavendar berry. I think I need these! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I will be working away with Lighthouse Tropical Coconut melting. Have a good Monday! (Oxymoron, I know...)

Lemonade Cotton Candy is AWESOME!!!... stick your nose in the wax good!!!

Good morning everyone! Melting Nene's Nanny's Scratch Cake in my office this morning. It's drizzly and cold here in the Pacific Northwest, so the warm and fuzzy scents are working really well!

Just received a shipping notice that my Bella order shipped today too...woohoo! My first Bella order!

:lol:

Jewel

I am getting a slow start this morning due to a stiff neck from scrapbooking all day yesterday. It was worth it, though. The album I made for my grandma turmed out beautiful. Starting out with Fall Harvest from Candle Haven. Smells exactly like what most vendors call Amish Harvest and I just love it!

Just put on Cobblestone's Banana Pudding in a second melter (Lemonade Cotton Candy is still going strong in the other room!).

trep and scentsnob... I think you both recommended this scent... thank you... the banana pudding is awesome!!! (and if anyone else recommended this one thanks to you too!)

Having a good melting day today... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Happy by Clinique, Jasmine Vanilla, Orange Juice Cake and Sweet Fried Banana (again).

Hope everyone is having a great Monday so far!

Guest Anonymous
I am getting a slow start this morning due to a stiff neck from scrapbooking all day yesterday. It was worth it, though. The album I made for my grandma turmed out beautiful. Starting out with Fall Harvest from Candle Haven. Smells exactly like what most vendors call Amish Harvest and I just love it!

I should have and scrapbooked with you! I'm a year behind on my albums, well make that a year and four months now :lol:

Oops - almost forgot to list my scent. Currently melting Spotted Hog's Raspberry Lemonade. It's going to be 97 here today so it seemed fitting!

I should have and scrapbooked with you! I'm a year behind on my albums, well make that a year and four months now :lol:

Oops - almost forgot to list my scent. Currently melting Spotted Hog's Raspberry Lemonade. It's going to be 97 here today so it seemed fitting!

Come on over and we'll have a scrapbook day! I don't even want to admit how far behind I am on my albums. I have kept up on the kids' school albums, but that's it. The album I made yesterday for my grandma is the most I've done in a long time. I really need to focus more on my albums and less on wax! :lol:

Does Spotted Hog have a good Raspberry Lemonade? It's supposed to hit 93 here today so I will switch to something like Honeydew Melon later on.

Guest Anonymous

Come on over and we'll have a scrapbook day! I don't even want to admit how far behind I am on my albums. I have kept up on the kids' school albums, but that's it. The album I made yesterday for my grandma is the most I've done in a long time. I really need to focus more on my albums and less on wax! :lol:

Does Spotted Hog have a good Raspberry Lemonade? It's supposed to hit 93 here today so I will switch to something like Honeydew Melon later on.

Actually, I'm liking this one quite a bit. It's been strong all morning and I see no reason to change it.

I'm hoping once school is out and things slow down for a bit I can concentrate on the scrapbooking again. Maybe if I spent less time shopping for wax products and more time on my pages I might get somewhere! ;)