The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous
Maybe it's better on the other side of the fence. I'm hoping for a cool front on Monday. It might dip DOWN into the 70's for a couple of days. Then back up to the 80's.

I really miss the cold weather of Michigan (where I grew up) and I actually love cloudy rainy days. I don't get a whole lot of cozy fireplaces, hot cocoa and blankets.

I'm sure after an entire winter of icy cold weather I would feel differently, but for now,I sometimes envy your stormy days.

I'm melting PI baby powder

YC - Starfruit & Orange

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

I'm the same way! I'm from Illinois, only lived there until I was 10 and grew up in Arizona after that......But I still miss the coziness of the cold weather......There is nobody in this entire state more giddy than I am when it's cold (for here), damp and rainy and I get to make hot chocolate and light the fireplace! [smilie=th_c2e41937] People think I'm nuts......

Let's see - Just got in from being out all day. Left with Tuscadero's Twigs n Berries in the melter but it honestly pooped out long before I left, and it was super strong the first time I used one of these. I have CHC's Honeysuckle upstairs and will probably put on PI's Summer Bouquet left in the tealight melter from last night.

Have a great night, everyone!

Tuscadero's To Die For Chocolate Cake - chocolate scent is not working for me. I'm going to change that out in a minute.

Bella's Watermelon Chew (or something like that) and Belle Amore.

Good Morning, all. If you can believe it, I stuck my head out the door this morning to be greeted with sleet hitting my head. Here in south MO we should NOT be having sleet in mid-April. Oh well, for those of you who miss the cold you can have mine--it has been here since December and I hate it. Anyway, so far this morning all I have going is my White Barn Bartlett Pear candle on a warmer--will start some tarts later on. Have a great Sunday, everybody.

Another nice morning here (may rain later).... I do not think it will be as warm as it was yesterday.. but I will take the sun for now. I have lived in the northeast my entire life (except for my college years down south). I have to admit that I do love the seasons... I just wish the winter season was a little shorter!

This morning I have a cinnamon type tart on... my daughter actually put the tart on last night while I was out (shocker, a lot of the time she complains about the tart scents)... she said she put it on because "it did not smell nice in here"... she tossed the container... so I am not sure of the name... but it smells good in here! She picked a winning scent!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Last of Kudzu from Candle Haven.

Berries & Cream from Tuscadero's.

Current & Fig Cream from Callisto.

Have a wonderful day, all!

I have put YC Granny Smith apple in a tealight in the dining room and it is starting to smell pretty good in here. It is still sleeting a little so it is a cold and grey day--sigh--they are promising us really nice weather after today so I hope they are right. Actually, I feel very fortunate that we have not lost our home to tornadoes, floods, etc like so many in our area have. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

I've been melting LOL's Love Shack Lilac since yesterday. I'll probably switch to something else a little later.

Guest Anonymous

Good Sunday morning. I am melting Carol's Tiger Lily. Lovely scent throw.

cyn-love your avatar.

This morning I am melting Coco Mint Frost from Candle Haven, one of my favorite scents. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!

cyn--great avatar--I have added Cobblestone High Tea and CHC Green Tea to my others going. They are both new scents and the Cobblestone one was a freebie--it is really nice and will be a reorder. The Green Tea one is nice, too, but really different. I don't usually like tea scents but these two are nice. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have 4 burners going.

Black raspberry vanilla, raspberry violet, almond pastries and sweet fried banana.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Today I have finished the Greenhouse from YC and in the bathroom started Enchated Orchid from BBW but it was making me feel slightly nausey so I put it off, I think I am not in a mood for such a floral today.

So I decided to have beach day.

I just started Sun and Sand in my bedroom and Beachwalk from YC in my kitchen.

I am trying the Beachwalk for the first time and not expecting strong throw from it, since the cold smell is very mild.

Unfortunatelly I am in love with beach/airy smells and none of them seems to have strong throw.

DesertRose--I think you will be surprised by your Beach Walk--I put it in a small room the first time I tried it thinking because it was so mild on cold sniff it would need a smaller room. But before I knew it I was smelling it all over the house and it was overtaking the other tarts I had going. Hope you like it.

DesertRose--I think you will be surprised by your Beach Walk--I put it in a small room the first time I tried it thinking because it was so mild on cold sniff it would need a smaller room. But before I knew it I was smelling it all over the house and it was overtaking the other tarts I had going. Hope you like it.

thanks trep.

Hopefully it will be so.

I think the reason why I am not getting much throw from my tarts might be my burner. It works fine with the oils, but I think that for tarts the bowl is too high and too far from the tealigt. Sometimes it takes forever for the tart to melt. And it is hard to keep it melted because after like 2 hours when the tealigh is not so strong it hardens again.

I purchased it from Yankee as a tart burner but maybe more complact one would be better.

So far, I only have one melter going. I'm trying to get the pizza smell out of the house from lunch. LOL! In my bedroom, it's caramel apple from the serene dream shop. I'll probably start the other 2 melters soon.

Have a lovely Sunday afternoon/evening!