The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

PI - Summer Bouquet

YC - Juicy Orange candle

I will definately be loitering at YC on Friday. I hope they have a sandcastle tart warmer. I may as well just walk in and put my wallet on the checkout counter. I've got to find a coupon somewhere.

:?]

Good morning, everyone! It's a special day here in my home, as it's my oldest son's 9th birthday. He woke up with the biggest grin on his face.

As far as melting goes, it's yc's cucumber cantaloupe in my computer room. I haven't decided what I want in the other rooms yet. I love this scent! It's so sweet and perfect for spring.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning, everyone! It's a special day here in my home, as it's my oldest son's 9th birthday. He woke up with the biggest grin on his face.

As far as melting goes, it's yc's cucumber cantaloupe in my computer room. I haven't decided what I want in the other rooms yet. I love this scent! It's so sweet and perfect for spring.

Have a wonderful day!

Heidi, wish your little guy a happy birthday!!

PI - Summer Bouquet

YC - Juicy Orange candle

I will definately be loitering at YC on Friday. I hope they have a sandcastle tart warmer. I may as well just walk in and put my wallet on the checkout counter. I've got to find a coupon somewhere.

:?]

Jules ~ I sent you an email!

Lots of old tarts/clamshells to use up...lots are not labeled with the vendor! These must be a year or 2 old, so off I go on a smelly adventure to see if any are worth saving.

Starting with Satin Sheets

and taking Violet Musk to work. (Hope it is heavier on the violet part, I don't smell the musk on cold sniff!)

Guest Anonymous

I have on Vanilla cinnamon, and Orange chili pepper. My two all time favorites.

:?

:)

karla

Guest Anonymous

Ok, I need that sandcastle warmer. My son's bathroom is done in fish and seashells and that would be so cute in it!

trep - I'm going to get one and let DH wrap it up for my B-Day this month. Is that so wrong? I'm so helpful.

Karla - I've got to try the orange chili pepper. The combination seems strange, but I keep reading about this scent.

lighting up a CCCC Cardamon this afternoon. :?

Good afternoon, everyone. I put two tarts on today, but I can't tell you what they are because they were unlabeled in a baggie. Don't even know the brand. But they are sweet and red and kind of fruity smelling with a light throw. Also, have my Vanilla Cupcake burning in the kitchen.

Trep, that's a nice system you have that allows you to do your Yankee tarts everyday while still enjoying different vendors.

jules--sounds like an idea to me. I imagine your husband will be glad he doesn't have to go out and shop.

Jason--the system is really working great for me as I kept putting the Yankees to the back and I do like them so now everyday I use two and still, as you said, get to try new scents and vendors each day also.

I am experimenting with tealight burners this afternoon. I am seeing if I can use one in the living room and get the same throw I do with my electric. Both baths have them going, too. I have YC Vanilla Cupcake in the LR- YC Juicy Orange in one bath and Brown Bag Sugar Cookie in the other. We will see how this all goes. We got an inch of rain this morning and then it lightened up some but now it is like night out and it isn't even 2 PM yet!! Hopefully it will clear off pretty soon. :?

Guest Anonymous

Just started melting HOT's Tutti-frutti bubble gum. Will update more later, as it is not melted yet. :?

Guest Anonymous

Juletones, I own a pet boutique, and sell the Mccarleys candles under my own label. The orange chili pepper is my number 1 seller, and Orange sunshine is my 2nd best seller. That is orange chili pepper with other fruits in it.

I put on my YC vanilla cupcake this afternoon.

:?

karla

I am getting a nice throw from my tealight in the living room so now I know I can use them in there and do just fine. I imagine I will use electric in the morning and until I change out in the afternoon but it is nice to know I can use the tealight burners if I want to. Thanks so much to whoever it was who told us about stacking the tealights. It has made all the difference with my taller burners.

Karla - I'm putting McCarleys's Orange & Chili pepper on my wish list. Alas, I must wait a bit. I've got a few too many orders flowing through the postal system at the moment.

Nene's - Lemon Squares in the kitchen. Ahhhhhhhh love this!

Have a wonderful day!

I hope your son had a wonderful birthday!

Heidi, I hope your son had a great day!

My daughter and I got home this morning. We had a wonderful time and my daughter met a few family members for the very first time. It's good to be home and melting again. :lol: Right now it's Cinnamon Oatmeal Bun from Candle Haven in the kitchen.

Heidi, I hope your son had a great day!

My daughter and I got home this morning. We had a wonderful time and my daughter met a few family members for the very first time. It's good to be home and melting again. :lol: Right now it's Cinnamon Oatmeal Bun from Candle Haven in the kitchen.

Welcome home, glad you had a nice time... :lol:

Tonight I have on tropical sunset in the kitchen and cozy moments grandmas kitchen next to puter.

The weather here has been cold and dreary so I am still doing the bakery thing.

Trep, thanks for the info on the new yankee burners, since I live at the beach I will check them out this weekend...just no tarts as I am on my no buy for April..made it 8 days with no tart/candle orders..who would have thought..