The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

TOTALLY excited about becoming a Candle Addict !!!

Wow, I'm so pumped about getting into this candle fanaticism! I'm totally new to it all and think this site is so neat!

I'm currently a college student and am ready to get my apt. smelling delicious! With school work keeping me confined to my room (studying most hours of the day) what better way to cozy up my place but through wonderful-smelling candles and firelight! Now I won't want to leave! Haha.

For me, there's just something about that burning light that brings comfort; like its alive.

I am overwhelmed by the amount of candle companies out there, so I have a lot to research and hopefully I will find my favorites! I like the idea of soy candles so I'll be trying those out.

Cheers to the Candlefind community!!! [smilie=th_u53]

Welcome Anastasia! You are so lucky to have your own apartment in which you can burn candles. Back when I was in college, I lived in the dorm, and candles were prohibited, due to a previous bad fire that burned the dorm down. Now that I have my own home, I have candles everywhere. LOL!

Good luck this semester, and welcome to our happy little addicted forum! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for the kind welcome everyone!!!

I know I will love this community...so much fun!

I can't wait to learn a lot from you expert scent-addicts and wax-lovers [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Welcome Anastasia!! I'm a college student in an apartment too, and I'm just getting into candles as a great way of making it more inviting! You'll have lots of fun here!!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Welcome to our little group Anastasia. You're apartment will be smelling awesome in no time!!!!

Guest Anonymous
:lol: Anastasia! You'll have lots of fun! Welcome! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Guest Anonymous

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!

Wow...I think I'm already addicted to this site...i may need to set some time limits on myself, lol. :lol: