The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Fiddle Faddle ROCKS!!!! It is SOOO awesome!!! I want more of this one for SURE! Just had to update!

Guest Anonymous

Dee, love the pup! Is he wearing glasses?

Tonight, Paradise Island from Candle Haven. Red Velvet Cake, Cottage Hill.

Have a great evening!

ETA: Both of these are definite re-orders for me.

Doing my homework since I just got home:

NW Soy tart - turquise paradise

votive- lemon lavendar

I hope to let you know in the morning how these were!

Cyn ~

Yup, he has my reading glasses on. Poor thing, he'll let me do just about anything to him - except cut his nails. We have to visit the vet or the groomer for that.

It's a good thing he doesn't realize that that I make him look so silly sometimes! :P I love that boy [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

Today was HoT Violet Birthday Cake, Delightful Thingz Irish Cream, Yankee Sun and Sand and Mookie Doodle Designs Sweet orange and Chili pepper.

Even with my sinus/allergy funk going on I was able to smell the scents today. Yay! lol

The Yankee tart konked out early in the wall plug in inside the half bath. The Irish Cream konked out fast too.

The others are still smelling good.

Good Morning, all. I started out trying a new Beanpod fragrance--Apricot--but quickly dumped it. It wasn't awful or anything but didn't like it well enough to smell it all day. Put in YC Blackberry which I love. Should have orders from Can Do and CHC coming today and that's it for me as I haven't ordered anything else. Have a good day. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

I should still have some Blueberry Muffin from Gramma's. I'll put that on for my blue today.

At work, ???.

Have a wonderful day!

When I start melting it will be the Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread that I had on yesterday. I want to get every last "drop of scent" out of this one... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I will lighting the blue today too, for those who need a little blue. I use a beautiful blue mosaic tea light holder that was a gift from a family member. I have a battery operated tea light that I use for this. I can have it on for a long time unattended, lighting the blue....

I use a beautiful blue mosaic tea light holder that was a gift from a family member. I have a battery operated tea light that I use for this. I can have it on for a long time unattended, lighting the blue....

I've been curious about those battery operated things. Do they create enough heat for melting? It doesn't seem to me that would be the case, so I haven't wanted to put the money out... Are they just for the "looks" of a flame or do they really work as a tealight?

Guest Anonymous
I use a beautiful blue mosaic tea light holder that was a gift from a family member. I have a battery operated tea light that I use for this. I can have it on for a long time unattended, lighting the blue....

I've been curious about those battery operated things. Do they create enough heat for melting? It doesn't seem to me that would be the case, so I haven't wanted to put the money out... Are they just for the "looks" of a flame or do they really work as a tealight?

Ooh, I want to know too!

Ooh, I want to know too!

no u don't ... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

Dee what a cute dog you have!!

I wish I could get mine uploaded, but it will not work?

I have on blue berry cobbler, vanilla cupcake, and love spell.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

karla

I'm melting YC Willow Breeze, my "blue" for little Joey.

Jason, thanks for the YC suggestions. I'm going to try at least one votive for each of the new spring scents, except Water Garden. Looking forward to those Fresh cut Herbs. Maybe I should get at least three of those?

Will definitely get multiples of Christmas Cookie,Sugared Shortbread, and Vanilla Cupcake.

Good morning Ladies!

Unfortunately I'm here this morning, not lounging around in Travis Tritt's tour bus. Bummer. :P The concert was absolutely amazing, and I was inches from catching his guitar pick but the twentysomething twit next to me who screeched at high decibels during the ENTIRE concert caught it...then screeched some more. How can people spend $100 on a concert ticket and then scream through the entire thing so they never hear one word...? :?

Anyway, my ears are ringing but the nose works!! Melting Tuscaderos Berry Bundt Cake in my office this morning. I should know that any scent that is described as 'hint of almond', almond is going to be the dominant scent. No berry, no bundt cake, LOTS of almond. Too bad too, I really wanted to try this one! Have a great day!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Jewel

Ooh, I want to know too!

no u don't ... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

The battery operated tea light is just for light. It would never melt anything... The one I have is not that attractive (white plastic). I put them in votive cups where you do not see the unit (either frosted/colored glass or solid material of some sort) but you see a flickering light (it is nice to see the flicker either through the glass or floating above the votive). I use it for my "blue" because I can leave it on unattended. I also have some battery operated pillar candles. These are made of wax and actually have a little black wick (they look like a real pillar). I like these in hurricanes or wall sconces, no worries, but a nice flickering light...

I also have several sets of battery operated pillar candles. I ordered them from QVC and one set has a timer (they stay on for 5 hours then shut off automatically) so I put them up high on our wall unit where I could never have real candles. They are beautiful and really do look like a real candle.

I am still melting Cranberry Orange Spice in the kitchen. I will change it out soon. I am going to melt Tuscadero's Montauk Point for my blue.

mp and fleur - do you have any of the scented ones with the battery flame? I wondered how those smelled when I saw them. How in the world can they get warm enough to scent (and not melt the unit?)

Today more turquoise paradise (blue)

And Lighthouse (OOB, darn it), strawberry freesia