The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it is "The Elvis" from Bella's and it is really, really good!! Definate re-order for me!

Guest Anonymous

Nana's Apple Butter from Angie's.

At work, probably Fresh Cut Grass from Wylde Ivy.

Have a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Morning y'all. Still melting Crosscreek EJ Fireside downstairs. Upstairs is HOT Lavender Fluff. I like this one a lot . More vanilla than lavender it is a good combo for me.

I dumped my Tangerine Soybeads already--it wasn't horrible but I have stuff to try I suspect I'll like much better. Replaced it with Can Do's Island Mango downstairs and Mandarin Medley upstairs. I can tell already these will be better. I really like Can Do tarts--they just suit me better than lots of others I've tried. Hope everyone's day is going well. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I have on orange chili pepper, and birthday cake. They are mixing so well together. It smells yummy in here.

:lol:

karla

Oh did you get the email yesterday that www.mccarleysgifts.com is having a one day anniversary sale today. Buy 1 clamshell get one free, and if you spend $35.00 shipping is free. I think I will take advantage of this one. I love the odor eliminator they put in there to make your house or store smell good. People walk into our grooming shop, and can't believe we have dogs in here.

Guest Anonymous

Last burn of my last nectartini melt. Can't smell it unless I'm close, which is bad because I do love the scent...just wish it were stronger.

I'm putting in something sweet later, I think YC gingerbread or some kind of comfort smell. We all have strep, except the cat, who actually prefers Tuna Suprise Tarts from COC (chicken of the sea).

Ew at the thought of fish tarts! :lol:

Too funny, Tana! The other day I put on a tart in the area where the pets are fed and came back later and thought PeeUuuu! That is a really lousy tart! It smells like....like...tuna! Uh, guess the cat didn't finish dinner! :lol:

Just simmering Coconut oil for now (Scentlovers)

Guest Anonymous

Doing The Spotted Hogs birthday cake and it is super strong and I love it. I need more of these for sure. :lol:

Just started Pound Cake from Can Do upstairs--downstairs still have Can Do Island Mango going. It is a very strong, nice mango scent--definite reorder. I haven't decided whether to leave it for now or change it out and melt it again later. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

Didn't care for the pound cake--there was nothing wrong with it -just not to my taste. It was freebie, so I'm not out anything --replaced it with Momma's Lavender--don't know how this will be--time will tell.