The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Time to switch. The first scent I had on was okay, but I am in a mood for change. I just put on Things That Make Scents, Raspberry Zinger. I really like this scent.

I also put Busy Bee's Apricot on upstairs. This one is strong. I have it in the 24w combo melter. I melted and turned it off, can still smell it. It has more of a Apricot brandy type smell to it (at least that is my impression). It is a warm apricot smell, strong. I could have split this little tart!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I think I see the sun, surprise... [smilie=th_pluja]

Guest Anonymous

Just put on Aroma Soy's Cranapple Bananarama.....YUM!! I'm hoping this stays on her list for the year! Undecided on the upstairs scent yet....

Guest Anonymous
Just put on Aroma Soy's Cranapple Bananarama.....YUM!! I'm hoping this stays on her list for the year! Undecided on the upstairs scent yet....

I had that one. I thought it almost had a candy apple smell to it, yummy sticky candy... [smilie=th_pluja]

Hmm...maybe I'll get that too - since it just started I'm getting more banana, but I know once it heats up the blend could change.

Guest Anonymous

Got an order from LOL yesterday so I am going to try the pineapple cilantro this morning, hope it is good!! [smilie=th_pluja]

Good morning, everyone! Hey Heidi, thanks for thinking of me in your greeting! I get lumped in as "ladies" most of the time. Not that it's the first time I've been called lady or anything. Ha! Today, I have on a Berry Jam tart in the kitchen and am otherwise burning candles. Have my Good Morning candle in the living room and Water Garden candle in the bedroom. Water Garden is really growing on me and it has burned better than any YC candle I've ever bought. Once it gets a full wax pool, I just take the capper off and forget about it! Oh, it also doubles as my "blue" for those who need it or are not feeling well. Hope everyone has a good day.

Still melting CH Oatmeal Cookie downstairs and have YC Sun and Sand in the powder room. Haven't decided what to melt upstairs, but I need to dump the YC Black Raspberry that's in there. I'm practically sitting on top of it and can't smell it.

My Tuscaderos S'Mores is surprising the heck outta me....

I honestly don't remember ordering this tart, so it might have been a freebie...or then again, I could have been in a mad Add To Cart clicking frenzy and not noticed that I ordered it. [smilie=th_bb24] Either way, this is amazing! Toasty marshmallows, graham cracker, and a touch 'o chocolate. YUM! Most of the time I don't smell the melts on my desk as much througout the day, it seems like when I leave the room and re-enter I smell it, but just sitting here I don't get as much..or I'm just used to it.

But this toasted marshmallow thing is really strong and true! I'm going to have to reorder this one!

[smilie=th_pluja]

Jewel

I had that one. I thought it almost had a candy apple smell to it, yummy sticky candy... [smilie=th_pluja]

Hmm...maybe I'll get that too - since it just started I'm getting more banana, but I know once it heats up the blend could change.

That is funny, my notes say candy... that is what I must have picked up most from this one. I do remember I had a banana nut bread tart going in the adjacent room. That one definitely smelled more like banana, so maybe that is why I did not note the banana as much with this one... [smilie=th_bb24]

My Tuscaderos S'Mores is surprising the heck outta me....

I honestly don't remember ordering this tart, so it might have been a freebie...

But this toasted marshmallow thing is really strong and true! I'm going to have to reorder this one!

[smilie=th_bounce]

Jewel

Whhaaaaaaa ! [smilie=th_pluja] I ordered smores from Tuscaderos but haven't received my order yet. You got my smores. Now hand it over ! [smilie=th_bb24]

Water Garden is really growing on me and it has burned better than any YC candle I've ever bought. Oh, it also doubles as my "blue" for those who need it or are not feeling well.

Jason ~

I'm so happy that someone else is enjoying Water Garden as much as I do! I absolutely LOVE the scent. I find that it blends well with many other things, but especially YC's Midnight Jasmine. I even melt them together in the same bowl and it's doubly good!

My blues for eveyone needing it today are CanDo's Seaside Memories in the bedroom and Ocean MIst in the bathroom, and Village Candle's Blue Hydrangea in the living room.

In the kitchen I'm melting Ambrosia from Cheryl's - I really, really like this scent - not at all what I was expecting - but even better!

Guest Anonymous
Water Garden is really growing on me and it has burned better than any YC candle I've ever bought. Oh, it also doubles as my "blue" for those who need it or are not feeling well.

Jason ~

I'm so happy that someone else is enjoying Water Garden as much as I do! I absolutely LOVE the scent. I find that it blends well with many other things, but especially YC's Midnight Jasmine. I even melt them together in the same bowl and it's doubly good!

My blues for eveyone needing it today are CanDo's Seaside Memories in the bedroom and Ocean MIst in the bathroom, and Village Candle's Blue Hydrangea in the living room.

In the kitchen I'm melting Ambrosia from Cheryl's - I really, really like this scent - not at all what I was expecting - but even better!

I likethe YC Water Garden too! It's a nice calming scent for me.

I must have missed the post about the blue so would someone mind explaining that to me again please? lol

This morning it was Angie's Cozy Home, left over from last night but still going strong. I've got to remember to order more of this one! The apple notes in it really remind me of fall... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Mpfand, I don't recommend sitting on top of your tarts. That could hurt!

Jason, your messages always make me smile! [smilie=th_angry7]

Fleur, re the sun...don't blink...they're calling for snow tomorrow night. I was out for a meeting around lunchtime and it was freezing!!

Heidi, my DD just turned 12 two and a half weeks ago...she's my oldest too...I definitely know how you feel!

Boogie, I honestly thought it was a very pale blue. Maybe a blue-green? I don't know. This is not the first time I thought something was one color, only to be told that I am nuts and that it is really another color. Maybe I am a bit color-blind! Either way, when I light my Water Garden, I think about people that need the blue, so my intentions are good.

Rembran, check out either Off Topic or Hodge Podge, can't remember which, but there is a thread about the 'blue'.

Deezee, I will have to try Water Garden and Midnight Jasmine together. I love the Midnight Jasmine, too!

Guest Anonymous

Rembran, check out either Off Topic or Hodge Podge, can't remember which, but there is a thread about the 'blue'.

!

I found it! Thanks! That's a very nice idea! I have to see if I have a blue tart burner. Oh, wait. I do. One of my wall plug ins is blue,

Guest Anonymous
Pumpkin crunch cake from cobblestone ~ Yummy! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I got notice on MOnday that my free candle from Cobblestone was shipped. Maybe it will be here today. I totally forgot which one I ordered. lol

I haven't put any burners on today yet. I think I may burn another YC sun and sand in the half bath and change out some of my others.

Water Garden sounds good. lol I need to find something light to put on because my head is killing me.

Dumped everything when i got home from work as all were pretty much done and decided to start over.

In the kitchen it is Caramelized pralines from Cobblestone and this one is excellent and had a strong throw almost immediately.

In the living room it is Cherries and Chestnuts in 2 burners from TTMS

In the bath it is Creme Brulee HFO from Fragrance Oil Heaven

In the computer room it is Cappuccina Brulee from Scenic Candles but not detecting any scent or throw yet.

Mpfand, I don't recommend sitting on top of your tarts. That could hurt! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Metling Tuscadero's Brown Sugar & Fig upstairs. It's throwing well enough that I don't need to sit on it to smell it. [smilie=th_angry7]

Whhaaaaaaa ! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I ordered smores from Tuscaderos but haven't received my order yet. You got my smores. Now hand it over ! [smilie=th_angry7]

.....................Nope...............Can't make me. [smilie=th_tease1] Almost done with the second tealight and it's still going strong. I never, ever would have ordered this. I don't think I did. [smilie=th_pluja] But it's a total yummer.

Can't you smell the toasty, woasty marshmallow Boogie...?

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Jewel