The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Hello! :lol:

Been making the rounds, cleaning out melters. Sure takes a lot longer than it used to!

Today is : Olde South, Sweet Butter, office

Delightful Creations: Juniper Breeze in LR

Orange oil in BR from Scentlovers

Late last night I tried the Crackling Firewood from Soyful Joy - from the sample bag. I would have never, ever, ever have ordered this - I am glad I had the chance to try it - really did seem like the fireplace was lit.

Guest Anonymous

I am so glad to see that folks are warming essential and fragrance oils

wax melts are not mandatory

and the candle supply houses, and craft stores, and retail outlets, sell fragrant oil - which is so much cheaper than buying wax tarts and dumping it when the scent is gone

Dumped my grapefruit--it was very nice but felt like a change. I am trying Momma's Sugar Cookie upstairs--it's doing fine and her Lavender Lemon downstairs--so far not getting much throw from this one but what I am getting seems to be mostly lemon--however, it is a very nice lemon so that suits me. In the downstairs bath I have Bizzy B's Citrus Zest and Tart Cranberries--this one is really good --if any of you out there are looking for a good fruit smell I think this one will please you. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Does anyone know which co. sells waffle cone tarts? I've looked at a bunch of co. and can't find them.

:lol:

karla

If you mean the scent (not sure if it's a style of tart) then I just got one as a sample from Spotted Hog....

Guest Anonymous

>]Scentsnob - Does that Baked bread smell like bread. I ordered one from someone, and it was horrible. <<

Karla-My B.F was sniffing with me last night to figure out our faves from McCarley's and said OMG this smells EXACTLY like baked bread! It REALLY does...Amazing! :lol:

In the kitchen it is CCS Lemon Snap, in the living room I am melting Get Whipped's Virfluffen (a beautiful violet blend) and I am also burning a cupcake candle from Texas Scentsations in Sensula Amber with a Lemon Meringue and Violet Lime frosting and overpour, in the comp room is it one of my all time favorites from Things That Make Scents, Bamboo Garden. Just like spring in here on a winter day. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

In the bedroom I have Can Do's Butt Naked - how appropriate. In the kitchen and den is LOL Amish Quilt. In the computer room, Bella's Amish Patchwork Quilt. I must have a quilt fettish today but this is becoming one of my favorites.

Guest Anonymous

I had MSTM's sweet orange chili pepper on earlier - YUM! It was scenting the whole house in my tealight melter, but it was smoking like crazy so I changed to a soy tea light which cooled it down a bit (scent included) but still very nice. If I order from there again I'm going to get a bunch of this scent!

Just put on Tuscadero's Baton Rouge (being the only person who hasn't tried it yet I think).....

Guest Anonymous

Just put on Tuscadero's Baton Rouge (being the only person who hasn't tried it yet I think).....

I haven't tried it yet, Mom. Let us know what you think.

I have to say I am loving Bella's version of Grandma's Zucchini Bread. I have tried other brands in this type of scent and they have been too strong or spicy for me. This one is to my liking... [smilie=th_1286B215]

Just changed to Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Me too! Bella's Amish Quilt was nice, but the throw wasn't very strong yesterday, and was even less today. Besides, this one is mixing better with dinner in the slow cooker!

Guest Anonymous

Scentsnob, Thank you for the update on the baked bread. I can't wait to order that for my next candles.

I haven't tried Baton Rouge either. I am going to have to try that.

[smilie=th_1286B215]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Fleur-I think we have very similar tastes..That zucchini is my ABSOLUTE favorite and I have since tried MANY!! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Fleur-I think we have very similar tastes..That zucchini is my ABSOLUTE favorite and I have since tried MANY!! [smilie=th_1286B215]

I want to dip a spoon in the wax pool, it is that good [smilie=th_create]

I'd like to thank everyone that recommended Texas Scentsation's Chocolate Amber - LOVE it!!! Very, very good scent that doesn't come across very "chocolate-y" but is delicious and earthy with a slight floral somewhere in it's tone. Just fantastic in the kitchen with a huge throw. In my daughter's room, it's McCarley's Monsoon Rain for Joey's blue, in the MB is Tuscadero's Wichita Blue and my daughter's room has some more Blissful Fusion from Cheryl's (peach, I think). Pretty smelling house while cleaning for company!

Hi Heidi--I was wondering where you were today. My husband doesn't like very many bakery scents, either, so I know what you mean. I had one from Warm Impressions that was a chocolate brownie scent and I loved it so much but he couldn't stand it so I gave the rest away. Oh well, I have Country Chunkies Lemon Crumb Cake going in the upstairs bath now. It's my last one from this company. I had to pour out the Momma's Sugar Cookie after only 3 hrs as it has lost its scent. The Momma's Lavendar Lemon is still doing OK but no lavender in it that I can tell but it's a good lemon.

I've melted the momma's lavendar lemon before, too, and it was lovely (I didn't notice a lot of lavendar, either).

Mmm, chocolate brownie sounds wonderful, but I bet my dh wouldn't like that one, either. He's really weird about food scented anything. I guess he just gets his hopes up that I really baked something. LOL!

Guest Anonymous
Tana so glad you're here. Maybe you can help with my computer skill.

I'm glad to be here too! Thanks for the warm welcome from all you wonderful candle folks!! I've got nectartini from partylite in the kitchen, can't smell it very far, not to the computer anyway. Must. Light. More. Candles.

Thanks again for making me feel welcome! [smilie=th_1286B215]