The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Morning y'll. Have HOT Mexican Vanilla going. Started it yesterday and it has a good throw. However, the scent is not one I would order. It is a chocolate/vanilla/hint of orange type of scent and not really "me".

Jersey, I love Baton Rouge but don't care for most bakery so I can see how this one might not be for you. It is strong, though. Of course, it the scent is one you are not crazy about that is not necessarily a good thing. LOL.

Morning y'll. Have HOT Mexican Vanilla going. Started it yesterday and it has a good throw. However, the scent is not one I would order. It is a chocolate/vanilla/hint of orange type of scent and not really "me".

Jersey, I love Baton Rouge but don't care for most bakery so I can see how this one might not be for you. It is strong, though. Of course, it the scent is one you are not crazy about that is not necessarily a good thing. LOL.

Its not that I don't like it, its just so differant than my normal I am trying to decide lol.Its not giving me allergy fits so that is good..we will see.

I decided to see if my Can Do Pink Sugar had much left to it from the other day so put it on and it is doing fine in the upstairs bath. I lit a small Aromatique The Smell of Spring in the downstairs bath. I also made brownies this morning so add that to the strawberry and all and the house smells really good. We had a skiff of snow this morning but it is just cloudy now. I need some sun so I can get out of the drive and uptown to pick up my Momma's Soy Tart order.

Well, my Scent of Spring drowned itself out so I scooped out the wax and stuck it in a tart burner and will see how that does. I have had these small Aromatique before and they tend to do this but usually not this bad. It sure was smelling good, though.

The Smell of Spring is doing great!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I decided to see if my Can Do Pink Sugar had much left to it from the other day so put it on and it is doing fine in the upstairs bath. I lit a small Aromatique The Smell of Spring in the downstairs bath. I also made brownies this morning so add that to the strawberry and all and the house smells really good. We had a skiff of snow this morning but it is just cloudy now. I need some sun so I can get out of the drive and uptown to pick up my Momma's Soy Tart order.

brownies? did u say brownies???? waaaaaaaaa not that I need them but sounds wonderful

I have Bella's Dreama going - one of my favoites. Probably to perfumey for some of you!

Cyn - so do you also have a stash at work? Or do you bring in contraband daily? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm taking Bella's strawberry butter cookie to school with me to melt this morning. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Ooh, please update with how you like it. I'm definitely placing another order with Bella's and suddenly have a thing for strawberry scents after melting LOL's Strawberry Wafer Cookie. YUM!

As for me, I'm burning nuthin'. Had to travel to work in this nasty weather when I would much rather be home. [smilie=th_hmph]

Enjoying Cottage Hill Creations Iced Orange Pineapple and Carols Vanilla Buttery again this morning. They will only last a few more hours though and then it will be time for something new.

I did receive my order from CHC and love everything. Got a new EB and Cranberry Crumble melts along with a few freebies which include Lemon Pucker (no bakery in this one,yay!) and Sunripened Raspberry that smells like raspberry candy. Love both of them because they are different from what I would normally order. Sometimes a switch from bakery is good!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Just cleaned out my vanilla rum melt. It was good to the last drop. Won't put anything on until evening. Just so you all know we have not had 1 snowflake and my son and I are screaming for a "snowday" from school. For those of you who don't know about "snowdays" it's when Arkansas has a snow and the kids get to stay home from school and play. I feel for you all though I would hate to be confined by weather. We don't get out when it is 104 in the summer unless it is on water. My sister lives in Montana and I have visited that kind of snow. It is beautiful. Maybe you could burn something snowy in honor of your snowfall. Better to bless than curse.

Cheryl

Have fun Jason! We wax melters/burners can save the day on vacation! You may want to tuck in one of your small candles in case of emergency.

My husband used to give me a hard time everytime I packed one - untill the year the power went out on our vacation...out came the candle! Instant hero. Now he just mumbles to himself when he sees one going in the suitcase! :lol:

Jewel, how did you do with your Celtic Moonspice? I loved it!! Not melting anything yet this morning....I need to concentrate on work and then I'll reward myself with a scent [smilie=th_a136]

Loved it! I think I like Amish Quilt better though...they're very similar in my opinion, kind of a mixture of spices. Tuscaderos Amish Quilt is one of the nicest spice scents I've ever melted, and naturally I only ordered ONE! [smilie=th_dd5] I ordered an Amish Quilt from CrossCreek in my first order with them a few weeks ago, so hopefully that one will be close!

:lol:

This morning in my office I'm melting Tuscadero's Snozberry. Very light berry scent. Kind of has a SweeTart candy thing going on!

Jewel

I like that French crumb cake. Bella's strawberry butter cookie did not have a strong strawberry smell. It was more like a candy smell. One of my students said it smelled like jellybeans. :lol:

I just put together a large crock of potatoe soup and now I am melting Amish Harvest from Tuscadero's in an attempt to rid the house of the bacon, celery and onion I cooked for the soup. Amish Harvest has always been a favorite of mine and Tuscadero's does not disappoint! It's strong and has the perfect combination of spices. I also have Tuscadero's Baton Rouge upstairs. It's not completely melted yet, but so far I really like it. This would be a scent I'd want to have on hand all the time as I think it would be perfect anytime of the year.

I like that French crumb cake. Bella's strawberry butter cookie did not have a strong strawberry smell. It was more like a candy smell. One of my students said it smelled like jellybeans. :lol:

Good to know about the strawberry. I really like the French Crumb Cake, a buttery cake.

I just received the Bella's order today, but I see she is having another sale... [smilie=th_dd5]

No getting out to get my mail today so will have to be content until tomorrow. I dumped my strawberry and have Essential Pleasures Calla Lily going in the LR--still have Pink Sugar upstairs and Smell of Spring in bath. I think in a while I'll change those, though, as I feel restless.

Just got my first small tart order from Cobblestone. Very secure packaging and indiviual wrapped bagged tarts. I opted to try the caramel apple tart as this is the lightest of the bunch. I divided the 1 oz tart in half and put in 2 burners in the living room. Even with this awful stuffed nose I can smell this one. It is nice and for a change the apple really comes through instead of just the caramel. However, since i only nad 1 in this scent and divided it the scent pool is small so I don't expect a long burn...just wanted to get a feel for the scent.

In the comp room it is Bamboo from Cheryl's. Always a winner. No problem smellling this one. :lol:

I'm on a roll today. In addition to the homemade potatoe soup I just made a batch of Snickerdoodles. The family won't know what came over me! The house smells wonderful, though. Just added Bella's Sultry Angel to the MB. This was a freebie and it's wonderful. Very soft, perfect for a bedroom/bathroom.

Can I come over for supper? Your cooking efforts sound great and I'm sure your family will be pleased. I think the Pink Sugar is about out--this one lasted and lasted (from Can Do) and I have a freebie from Cobblestone(Melon Mist) starting to melt in the upstairs bath. Will see how that one does. So far, I've been pretty happy with Cobblestone--may have to place another order.

I have Rosegirls' Country Blessings in one room and my daughter chose Can-Do's Fruit Loops for the living room. Both scents are wonderful. I think I may have to order some more of these fruit loops...the tart was white and had two little fruit loop embeds on top. Very cute !