The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
Cyn,

How was the sleep over? (or lack of sleep over)

Do you need a big cup of coffee or tea? :lol:

Lack of sleep is right. When I finally decided I needed to retreat to my room, they started calling me on my cell phone from upstairs. I think they finally ran out of juice around 3.

Coffee is brewing! [smilie=th_hmph]

Cyn,

How was the sleep over? (or lack of sleep over)

Do you need a big cup of coffee or tea? [smilie=th_hmph]

Lack of sleep is right. When I finally decided I needed to retreat to my room, they started calling me on my cell phone from upstairs. I think they finally ran out of juice around 3.

Coffee is brewing! [smilie=th_c54]

Too funny... :lol: I can see them dialing madly...

Just popped in my YC Mandarin Cranberry so I know whether to rebuy it when I go to the store.

Please update..that one sounds really good

It is a nice scent. Sweet with a touch of tang ! The votive has been sitting around for awhile so I bet it would be even better when fresh.

Guest Anonymous

So far this AM for me it is Bella's Zuchinni Bread and so far it is AWESOME!!

Okay, I can tell that this will be a "sampler" day. I am house bound because of weather, so I think I will be switching up a few times today.

Right now I am melting LOL's Booper's Cupcakes... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

fleur, I'm kind of sampling today too. I'm in and out which helps when I'm impatient waiting for scents to melt. I'm interested to see if I want to reorder any of the Momma's Soy Tart Mart things I got, so I'm kind of blowing through my small order so I can tell more quickly.....I have Honeysuckle going upstairs and started Pears and Berries down. We're off to my daughter's basketball game so that should give both plenty of time to do their thing, and I'll see when I walk back in how the scent throw is. Otherwise I sit here waiting and watching and we all know how that goes........

Guest Anonymous

CHC Fresh Linen in bedroom and LOL Celtic Moonspice in kitchen and den. Love this one. Lisa - Amish Patchwork Quilt is also one of my favorites - no matter which vendor it is.

Guest Anonymous

Rembran

It is not like Monkey Farts. I just went to see what is in it, and it says Monkey Burps - Fresh Banana mixed with Vanilla and Coconut, Bay Rum, Green Apple, Orange Pineapple. It is very good!!

I have on my Apricot pie, and vanilla cupcake again today. I'm going to change them out in awhile.

:P

karla

Guest Anonymous

Scentsnob - Does that Baked bread smell like bread. I ordered one from someone, and it was horrible.

karla

In honor of Joey, it's going to be an all Blue weekend, starting with Texas Charm's Apache Tears in the MB, Fresh Rain by Sheba's in the guest bath, Crosscreek's Carolina Rain in my daughter's room and Blue Velvet by Tuscadero's in the kitchen. It's a gorgeous day here in Vancouver and I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Melting Tuscadero's Carmel Macchiato downstairs. This one isn't as strong as I thought it would be. It's heavy on the carmel, light on the coffee. Upstairs is still Tuscadero's Baton Rouge. I really do like this scent and will re-order. Have a great day, everyone. :P

Guest Anonymous
Rembran

It is not like Monkey Farts. I just went to see what is in it, and it says Monkey Burps - Fresh Banana mixed with Vanilla and Coconut, Bay Rum, Green Apple, Orange Pineapple. It is very good!!

I have on my Apricot pie, and vanilla cupcake again today. I'm going to change them out in awhile.

karla

Interesting.... I don't like the monkey farts scent....I don't like the bubble gum in it. Maybe I would like this one. Who has it again?

I haven't put any scents on today. I am not feeling well at all. I feel I am on the brink of a headache. lol

Melting Tuscadero's Carmel Macchiato downstairs. This one isn't as strong as I thought it would be. It's heavy on the carmel, light on the coffee. Upstairs is still Tuscadero's Baton Rouge. I really do like this scent and will re-order. Have a great day, everyone. :P

Have a great day too, mpfand! Can't wait to try Baton Rouge! :P

Checking in - with a beautiful blue sky outside! Another day to get the garden ready.

Buckeye's Angel Kisses in the BR and her County Grove in the kitchen.

Guest Anonymous

Rembran,

It is www.mccarleysgifts.com just warning be ready to be addicted to it! LOL

I now have on my pine sol in the bathroom. Silk & Satin in the bedroom

karla

Guest Anonymous

I've got a celtic moonspice going in my downstairs area, from Crosscreek, it's my all time favorite (tied with Funnell cake from crosscreek) Steve's friend came over and said "your house smells so good, can I stay here" LOL

Guest Anonymous

My best friend brought me here, and I suppose we will have adjoining rooms in candle rehab!

Thanks, Cheryl. Love you!

I'm melting Bella's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, which took on an odd smell all its own after my little girl (5, too young for her own candle addiction) decided to "help", and put a Movie Popcorn tart in with it. Yeah.

Guest Anonymous

My best friend brought me here, and I suppose we will have adjoining rooms in candle rehab!

Thanks, Cheryl. Love you!

I'm melting Bella's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, which took on an odd smell all its own after my little girl (5, too young for her own candle addiction) decided to "help", and put a Movie Popcorn tart in with it. Yeah.

Welcome, Tana!

Oooh, that sounds like an interesting combination! :P LOL

I am continuing to give "trial runs" to the many tart companies I have been sampling.

In the kitchen this morning I had Clifty Creek's Sugar Cookie - delicious cold sniff, with a moderate throw on melting. I added in a Vanilla and Cinnamon from CHC, which was really nice. I just now dumped that concoction for Apple Cobbler by CH. Cold throw is great, so we'll see how it does when it melts.

The living room is continuing with a YC Hydrangea candle, which is now a discontinued scent. The throw is just right, not overpowering and very pleasant. It smells like spring on this very dreary day.

I have a Eucalyptus candle by BBW going in the bathroom. This is a really nice eucalyptus scent. Some that I have tried (including YC) smell like a bathroom when the toilet hasn't been flushed - YUCK! This one has a tiny bit of a lighter sweet note to it. Not sure what it is.

The bedroom had Fresh Linen by Cobblestone all day. This is a pleasant Linen scent - better than any of the others I have tried thus far. I might reorder this one, but I'm still searching for just the perfect Linen scent, which I found in a discontinued Home Interiors candle. Darn!

I dumped the Linen just now and changed to Country Clothelines by CHC. It's just starting to melt and I think I might like this one.

:P Hi Tana!

Being the hoarder that I am, I am trying to muster up the nerve to try one of my favorites from my new packages.

(Currently I have a Texas Sensations sample - pink - no name, but smells a lot like YC Home Sweet Home going, and it is time to swap out the other melters.)

Just got home from the mall--had two pkgs waiting--Momma's Soy and Can Do--also picked up some at the YC store. My wonderful son picked up the mail for me and DH sanded the drive so I could get out so I am a happy camper.

I have YC Christmas Cookie on downstairs and Can Do Peach upstairs. It looks like it might rain or snow again but I have my groceries bought and my tarts ready to go so who cares? Have a nice evening, all. :P

Welcome, Tana

Hey Tana, welcome! LOVE your avatar.

Debra, I know that awful hoarding feeling. I have 2 Mandarin Cranberry and 1 Cookie Dough left from Carol and I don't know when I will ever melt them. I love those 2 so much and I'm trying to use up what I have to buy new, but I won't be able to do it. I am gonna save those babies for awhile. I got a ways to go before I am allowing myself to buy new but how will I ever get my stash down by hoarding my favs? Most of what I have left are my favs............