The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest stardustgirl

Front Porch - Sweet Potato Pie (nice, but kind of light)

Nene - Amish Harvest ( I like this one, spicy but not too much)

finishing up a B&BW Cinnamon and Clove Buds candle.

Good morning!

I got to work early and started Cheryl's Cinnamon Buns in the warmers that my coworkers have - so they were all greeted with that yummy scent when they got to their desks. Smells good in here today!

Hi Denimsway.

Debra, that was a sweet idea for your co-workers.

Today I have going:

Busy Bee Honey Ginger

Busy Bee Pumpkin Pie

Full Moon - Pumpkin Spice votive

Colonial - Honeycomb jar

Voluspa - White Pepper Nectarine votive in the bath

Guest Anonymous

Daily wax so far:

Re-melting Lavender Apple in the bedroom (GHBT's)

Melting Cafe Au Lait (YC) in the tealight melter downstairs (my son is home sick from school today, and it's one he picked - my daughter hates it and she's at school, so it seemed like a good day to use it....it's not a huge favorite of mine either but it's okay)

YC Beanswax Cran Slam candle.

Guest Doe

Hi everyone, today I have Busy Bee- chestnuts and brown sugar in Family room- first time trying this scent and I Love it!!!! and Yankee Red Apple Wreath votive going in office- very nice scent.

Added some more to the mix in here- Melting Sweet Dreams- Everyday Whims in the bedroom

Burning-French Vanilla Amber-Gentle Light in the bathroom

Burning-Strudel N' Spice Heavenleigh Scents in the kitchen

Burning-Lime Cooler Bean Pod in the laundry

Had our first "trial fire" in the fireplace since we remodeled it,last night. I must say that you cannot smell a thing over that. It's okay though,that cherry wood smells great burning.

Dug out some wax from an Old Virginia candle (Pumpkin Cream Roll) and put it in two of my burners. Smells great. Also added Sea Breeze from CHC in the powder room.

Just put on the afternoon melts-

Melting Everyday Whims Candied Yams. This is a tester scent Riss sent me to try. Just started. Also have GHBT Sweet Potato Pie.

That EW Candied Yams smells great!

Guest Anonymous

Changed my downstairs melt to Candy Corn - GHBT's. This is the BEST Candy Corn I have ever melted! I wish I had saved it for Friday [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Guest Doe

added more melters, Can-Do-Aunt Carols crumb cake- so... yummy

and Can-Do Sugar Butt- a favorite of mine

It's a beautiful Indian summer day here in the Ozarks--just perfect. For the evening it is Mainstays Gingerbread upstairs (it's been on since lunch) and just started Yankee's Mandarin Cranberry in my fall gold leaf tealight melter. I thought it would look pretty for the evening.

Guest Anonymous

We had big, fat, wet snowflakes off and on all day. It was beautiful! [smilie=snoopy]

Melting LOL's creamed pumpkin coffee. Love it! Mostly pumpkin, tho - not real strong on the coffee. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Glad to see you posting Denimsway!! It's been nice here today,really cool and sunny out. I've got Z. Bread going from Angel Made Scents and also GHBT! Smells great in here!

Hey there everyone! We got a few snowflakes this morning too! The kids were so excited!

Right now, all I have going is my Autumn Leaves jar from YC. I plan on firing up some melts after we finish eating dinner.

Oh yea, I got my GHBT order today and the REINDEER POO smells FANTASTIC! I highly recommend it! The tarts are green and red hearts and starts and even came in a cute jar with a poem on the label.....

PA290136.jpg

I think I may have to melt this one tonight just for the fun of it!

We had big, fat, wet snowflakes off and on all day. It was beautiful! :P

Melting LOL's creamed pumpkin coffee. Love it! Mostly pumpkin, tho - not real strong on the coffee. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

You got wet flakes today....lucky gal. We won't get any for ages here in TN.

Creamed Pumpkin coffee...yum!

Tarthound

Evening melts in the den EW something, no label on the little package, in the bedroom celtic moonspice from Tara's candle cottage, in the kitchen, both from CHC...vanilla butter fudge and s'mores! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]