The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

I have been switching out scents this morning... it is a rare occasion that I have several hours home alone... so I am sampling a lot of scents...

so far... I am liking Amish Harvest and Pumpkin Crunch Cake, both from CFTKR... nice fall mixes... without being too sharp. :) I also tried Vanilla Nut Cranberry Bread (not totally crazy about this one) and Pumpkin Crunch Harvest.... :) ... I may be on scent overload soon!

I have been switching out scents this morning... it is a rare occasion that I have several hours home alone... so I am sampling a lot of scents...

so far... I am liking Amish Harvest and Pumpkin Crunch Cake, both from CFTKR... nice fall mixes... without being too sharp. :lol: I also tried Vanilla Nut Cranberry Bread (not totally crazy about this one) and Pumpkin Crunch Harvest.... :) ... I may be on scent overload soon!

That's what happens when you organize your tarts. :)

I've got a few going this morning:

CFKTR-Mulberry

CYS-Tempest (the cold smell was delish, I hope this one has a good throw in my bedroom)

Cottage Hill-Mulberry

Melissa's SS-Fresh Squeezed Oranges (didn't get much from the cold sniff, so we'll see)

No tart buying for awhile, I have two drawers and two large baskets to use. One of the baskets is soy, that should go first from what I've heard. I organized as well :)

Upstairs bath....Rose & Marshmallow Cupcakes from MD....I like this scent....a very soft, sweet rose scent.

downstairs...Farmers Market from Carol

Decided to change out my melters already today...the BF is gone for the day, and I have the day off, what a better way to try so many new scents.

Melting CFKTR's Pharaoh's Gold (this was a freebie), Cozy Cottage's Haunted Heart, CHC's Pink Sugar and keeping CYS's Tempest (this is great.

Grandma's Kitchen from Hodge Podge in the kitchen and LR, Sea Breeze from CHC in the powder room, Rice Flower & Shea from Mookie Doodle in the MB.

Hi Everyone--I am back from my Dad's--had a great time--sorry some of you were wondering where I was. Usually I just post from his computer but it is not working so I was totally cut off. It felt weird. Will start the melters soon. I'll spend tomorrow catching up on all the posts.

Welcome back, Trep. :lol:

Slpit, I'm about due for another Busy Bee order. Is their Dreamsicle sweet or bitter?

mmdolinar, I am a fan of CYS. I haven't gotten to try the cups yet. I'll bet they are a great improvement over the wrapped ones.

I'm not smelling anything right now. I've been out doing errands. Soon though.

Tonight's scents are:

YC - Purr-Chouli jar

Colonial - Honeycomb jar

melts:

Evening Eclipse - Voodoo Doll

Cozy Cottage - All Hallows Eve

We had a very early dinner tonight so it's time to relax.

Guest Anonymous

Glad to see you back on the board, Trep!

I have Harvest Moon from GHBT's going and this scent really surprised me - I LOVE it! It's strong, harvesty and fruity at the same time. Just ordered more :shock:

Also have Patchouli going upstairs, too early to tell (also GHBT's). I had Crosscreek's version in last night which as I recalled from a previous melt was strong but I didn't get much from it yesterday. Comparing Grandma's version today.

Guest Anonymous

Melting YC's cinnamon sugar. Very good! I'm down to the last 2 melts I got from their sale.

Yooooohoooooo.......Yankee candle.....it's time for another tart sale....... :shock: