The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

I want to thank you all for your kind words and thought for my cousin Joseph.

Unfortunately, Joseph is now without any brain activity, it is unlikely that he will make it through tomorrow. Please keep my cousins family in your thought. This is probably one of the saddest things I have ever witnessed. He was a beautiful, sweet and thoughtful young man. I will miss him.

Sillysmom, I'm so sorry for what you are going through. This is a very difficult time for your family.

Still burning the YC Orchard Pear and Red Apple Wreath. Both are nice but I wish they were a bit stronger.

We are in for the evening, so I started a few candles and melts...

YC Buttercream votive

Village Candle Hot Apple Pie candle

YC Candy Corn/ Buttercream candle

YC Christmas Cookie melt (I found a few holiday melts while cleaning out my stash this weekend...)

I organized all my melts this weekend... put them in baskets in a cabinet.... all I have to say is :P ... did not realize I had so many melts... before this they were in baskets here and there... but now they are all in the same place.... [smilie=th_FULL_O17] )

Tonight's melting:

House of Soy - Foxglove (smells like a crisp linen)

OLD Yankee - White Lilac ( still has a little zip)

Cheryl's Cinnamon Buns candle turned into melts

Sillysmom, I am more sorry than I can say...my heart gpes out to you and your family, to Doe, and to everyone else who's going through a terrible time right now.

Tonight I'm in Halloween treats mode:

Monster Munch, Tricky Treats and Candy Corn - Crosscreek

Caramel Apple - CFTKR

Country Apple Cobbler - Tuscadero's

Good morning!

On this warm fall day I have Carol's Macintosh and Caramel Apple Cashew melting.

I was so upset at DH last night. For the first time ever he comes upstairs into the bedroom and says that it stinks. I was shocked! The man can't smell a thing and he has the nerve to comment that my tart stinks. Trust me, this wasn't a stinky tart.

I'm taking DD for a walk this morning since it's so lovely outside. Have a nice day everyone!