The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good Morning! I'm melting the last little bit of scent out of Cranberry & Fig from yesterday. (I'll be reordering this scent by the pound!) When that's done, I'm definitely going to have to go with another cranberry scent for today, so it looks like it will be Cranberry & Orange Spice from Tuscadero's.

Guest Doe

Yankee- Orchard Pear candle and candied apples votive

I will melts some tarts later on today after I figure out what scent I want.

Today it's very rainy and cool here in Tennessee! I've got Spicey Apples and Peaches going from CH.

Guest Anonymous

Melting YC's Autumn Woods downstairs, upstairs melting Tranquil Sleep (leftover from last night) from GHBT's, and in my office I'm burning Pure Scents Gingered Pumpkin candle.

Guest stardustgirl
I decided this room was "melt safe" now and have Nene's Creamy Caramel Coffee going.

I'm going to be bummed when this one ends. It's FABULOUS!!

stardustgirl - I'm going to have to order that scent. It sounds yummy.

It was. It's definitely on the re-order list. I ordered a ton of singles from her to test stuff. It's nice to find the ones that can be ordered in bulk.

I ditched the Autumn Afternoon for the living room... it didn't amount to much. It's Walk In the Woods now, which Mom said smelled like "Eternity" (Dad's aftershave) on a cold sniff.

CBV Mocha along with Hodgepodge Lemon Drop Cookie in here (the scents don't fight because the Hodgepodge candle doesn't have any, but it's gloomy so I want more light).

I'm still melting the same Full Moon - Sticks & Twigs from yesterday.

It's gone strong all day today too. It smells so good I don't even want to change it.

I'll never get through all my tarts this way.

Also have YC Shortbread Cookie

and YC Blueberry Scone in the bedroom

Debra, What a cute tart name (bananas over you) I hope it smelled good too.

Go Cmarie. I like YC fireside too.

Guest Anonymous
just started a YC votive in Autumn Gold

cmarie - I love the Autumn Gold, too! Hope YC has another tart sale soon....

Melting Can-Do's Deja vu. Spicy, but not a 'burn your nose' spicy - very nice!

It sure is a YC season, from the look of these posts! They do fall well!

Tonight is YC: Clean Cotton votive

Norman's Hazelnut Truffle

Jules - yes, this was a super banana! Wish they were not OOB, I would stock up on this one!. It is a light n fruity one, not one of the musty over ripe smelling ones! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

My long lasting FM tart just couldn't hold up to the bacon I cooked for BLT's tonight.

I switched to Juicy Orange - Cloud Nine Candle from a CF buddy. (ty)

It kicked the bacon smell right outta here.

Hi Everyone! You all are so lucky with your yummy scents! I'm on vacation and have nothing melting. We're having a great time. DD is exhausted and DH is getting some soda. I just wanted to say hello to my scented buddies.

Guest Anonymous

This is my first post here!

I just got my 1st order from spotted hog. WONDERFUL!!!

I'm burning a pineapple upside-down cake candle in the kitchen.

Melting, birthday cake in the LR, pistachio pudding in the hall. They all smell so yummy!!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mish

mseamons, I'm really enjoying my tarts from Spotted Hog, too. How is pistachio pudding? I haven't melted that one yet.

Tonight's melts are Zucchini Bread from Candle Haven and Everything Fall from Cozy Cottage.