The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Hi everyone. This is what I melted this week: Blue Candy by LOL, Beach Walk, by YC, Pink Grapefruit by Nessa's Sweet Scents, Heat Wave by Carol, Pina Colda by Cottage Hill Creations, Apple Pie by Bridgewater.

Heart you are in my prayers.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Heart - thoughts and prayers are with you!

Melting HOT's ice cream parlor. Mmmmmmmmm

Have a good holiday weekend, everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Guest Doe

Heart, you and your husband are in my prayers.

Today its, GHBT- Bermuda Triangle-- smells very good

Busy Bee- Blackberry Amber- nice bedroom scent not a favorite though

DH called from out of town - went to Walmart for me and found the Mainstays! :lol: I am excited to see what he bought.

I am doing marathon melts to clear out summer this weekend. So far:

Candles, Melts and More - Coconut Banana Blast

" " - Oh So Delightful

" " - Mango

Bizzy's Blackberry Sage is still going

Blue Gecko - Electric Lime - No kidding! I bet you could run small appliances on the power of the scent!

Guest Anonymous

Just started Stormwatch (Can-Do) since it's getting ready to rain here, and am waiting for a free melter to be able to start Tropical Pear (CFTKR).

DD put Spotted Hog-Paradise in her melter upstairs in the furthest wing of the house-Wow! It is even stronger than the Candle Haven version-I can smell it throughout the entire house! I cannot smell anything else that's going-it's overpowering them all! It's probably a good thing for me that it's up there-or I would turn it off!

I hope that things are looking good for Heart's husband-still melting a variety of blue tarts this evening for you!

Have a good night everyone!

Guest Anonymous

I have a cinnamon going in the kitchen and in this room a Yankee Seaside Holiday going.

I am actually using up all my tarts now I know I am going back to the States and can get new ones. It is very liberating for me lol.

DD put Spotted Hog-Paradise in her melter upstairs in the furthest wing of the house-Wow! It is even stronger than the Candle Haven version-I can smell it throughout the entire house! I cannot smell anything else that's going-it's overpowering them all! It's probably a good thing for me that it's up there-or I would turn it off!

I hope that things are looking good for Heart's husband-still melting a variety of blue tarts this evening for you!

Have a good night everyone!

Cat, I really like that one. It is very strong. Sometimes I add some pink sugar. They are great together.

Hi Wendy, Now you will have a whole shopping list of scent ideas to bring with you. I'm happy you will be able to stock up again.

I've been on and off this board all day in between :lol: and [smilie=th_aa20] . I really have been doing chores today. Not just playing. I just folded the last load of clothes.

Guest Doe

Changed scents now melting Can-Do Sugar Butt- Wow what a wonderful scent with such a strong throw!!!! Need to order more with her sale coming up.

Tonight I'm melting Banana Walnut. This is sooo delicious! It smells like a creamy banana nut cake.

Wendy - bring an empty suitcase! :lol:

Boy, I had melters to clean out... The yucky part of melting! (maybe I should just go buy more! The new YC catalog came today and has some pretty ones!)

Now they are all sparkly clean so:

Now have on DC Clean Cotton

Sugar & Spice Blackberry Amber

Blue Gecko Electric Lime is on 2nd tealight

Cat, I really like that one. It is very strong. Sometimes I add some pink sugar. They are great together.

I will have to try that Jules-I love pink sugar blends!

I must say that-the Paradise didn't last all that long down here. We just got back from a family walk; couldn't smell it at all walking back in.

Just started Stormwatch (Can-Do) since it's getting ready to rain here, and am waiting for a free melter to be able to start Tropical Pear (CFTKR).

hmmm...Stormwatch sounds good. What did you think of this one?

By the way, I just checked Can-Do, and I don't see that scent listed. Is it a new one?

Tonight it's:

Apple Cinnamon - Crosscreek

Pumpkin Apple Butter - Crosscreek again

Autumn Pear - Bella's

Acorn Harvest - Tuscadero's

:P

Those scents sound great!

Tonight I have on Spiced Oranges by Gramma Fran's which smells great and like my beloved Constant Comment tea. Also Amish Harvest from CFTKR which smells alot like YC's Harvest. Smells great, too!