The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Guest Anonymous

I've already changed out everything....Now I have Wildberry Jubilee (Front Porch) and Lavender Apple (CFTKR) - This could be my new current favorite scent. I tried it first from Grandma's HBT's and had never heard of it before.....When I saw Carol had it I got a whole bag!

Guest Anonymous

Heart, prayers for your husband's recovery!

Melting McCalls Country Store. Love this scent!! One of the first melts I bought (yes, it's 'elderly'! lol). Used to burn it as a candle, but w/the kitties jumping places they weren't supposed to, I wanted something other than a flame but still wanted great scents like this

one. And then I discovered candlefind....... [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Kicking off the long weekend with:

YC Cherry Lemonade

Bizzy B Blackberry Sage

Candles Melts and More Mango

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Hi all, tonight I'm finishing up Bubble Bath - YC, and I just started Mojito from NeNe's. Lovin those NeNe's tarts!

I just had to update on Carol's English Lemon Curd. This is a to die for lemon scent. It's tart yet has some wonderful sweetness to it. It's a strong scent yet not overwhelming. If you enjoy her Lemon Sugar you will be head over heels in love with this one.

I'm melting CocoaPink's Pink Marshmallow, which is a really sweet Marshmallow. Pretty strong too.

It looks like I'm way behind here, but I hope everything is OK with your husband Heart. Sending lots of good thoughts your way...

Hi everyone. Tonight's scents:

Hazelnut Creme-Mainstays: This smells really good, but I don't think it's as strong as the candle version. Still it's scenting my bedroom lightly.

Prairie Cakes-Angies: This one smells very nice, very unique. Much less bakery than I expected and more complex. Reminds me of something that would be in Yankee's fall lineup.

Autumn Gold-Yankee: In fact, Prairie Cakes could be this scent's close relative. I was trying to wait a bit to burn this new candle, but I couldn't resist. I'm thinking of it as a test run, then I will put it back in the cabinet for a week or two. It smells great, though. Not as strong as the tart version, but good for a big Housewarmer.

Heart2Heart......I've had you and your Husband on my mind alot. I hope everything is going well. This morning I have Cinnamon Rolls in the kitchen and Lessie's Dragon Blood in the bedroom. Also Mimosa breeze by Lessie in the bathroom. All smells wonderful.

Heart2Heart, I keep thinking of you and your DH. I'm praying for his quick recovery. Lighting blue for you this morning - Summer Skies by Gold Canyon

And a coffee too.(which you've probably had too much of) - HoT - White Chocolate Pumpkin Cafe.

:lol:

Good morning! This morning I have Flower Shop from Busy Bees and Mainstays Garden Rain. We're heading out for my son's football jamboree so hopefully the house will be smelling nice when I return :lol:

Heart, I hope your husband is on the mend and that you are doing okay

Sharon

Good Saturday morning! This morning I'm melting Autumn Lodge and have a bunch of YC votives burning - Cider Donut, Red Apple Wreath, Autumn Woods (OMG, so good), and Blueberry Scone.

Guest Anonymous

CYS Pink Satsuma in 3 melters today. I haven't decided what I am melting upstairs yet!

CYS Pink Satsuma in 3 melters today. I haven't decided what I am melting upstairs yet!

I love that Pink Satsuma. It's an all time favorite now.

I had to change out the coffee scent. It was a relight and didn't have the same kick as last night.

Put in Full Moon Candles Sticks & Twigs in two melters. Strong and wonderful. [smilie=th_a136]

Guest stardustgirl

Heart - my thoughts for you and your DH. My dad has survived 4 heart attacks and various fixes and tweaks associated with... it's apparently something they've really made progress with in being able to save people.

I'm melting CBV Fresh Squeezed Oranges in here to get my fix before I have to start painting. Then I get to smell Killz.

This morning, it's lavender silk from can-do in the computer room, and peach smoothie from crosscreek in the living room. I haven't started the other melters yet, but I'm sure I will at some point.

Heart - I hope your dh is on the mend! He's in my prayers.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!